profit sharing 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The Plumber

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Its gonna be HUGE folks!!!:) cant wait!!! At least 5000!!! Now thats some bucks!!!!
info

Springfield, IL

#2 Aug 1, 2012
The Plumber wrote:
Its gonna be HUGE folks!!!:) cant wait!!! At least 5000!!! Now thats some bucks!!!!
look.. its based on north americans profits before taxes... so to get to your guess of 5000 of course our north american profits need to be 5 billion.....
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#3 Aug 1, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text> look.. its based on north americans profits before taxes... so to get to your guess of 5000 of course our north american profits need to be 5 billion.....
Sergio says it's gonna be "NORTH" of $3 Billion........
Booger Kiing

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Should be 3 plus grand plus the 1750 they owe us on signing.
The Plumber

Canton, NC

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Like I said.....HUGE BUCKS!!!
Booger Kiing

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2012
You weren't saying that in 1994 when the pension was under funded and you got a 10k + profit share now did ya. You weren't worried about it then. And don't tell me it wasn't under. The fund has never been 100%. Nor is any othe large Company that still has a pension. FYI I got 16 mos left and will be 48 yrs old and I'm fuckin leavin getn the Hell out with my 30. Ill be damned if I sit and worry about it 24 7. I have life and it won't be on this site
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#8 Aug 1, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
the profit sharing should go to the pension fund that is over $6 billion underfunded
Let's get this straight, you new hires that make alot less then top tier workers, get no pension and you want their money to fund your retirement? wow, good luck with that one buddy, lol
Booger Kiing

United States

#11 Aug 1, 2012
I can remember Many Many years it was not 100 % I read everyone I get and Noo you do not have to be a genius to comprehend them.
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#12 Aug 1, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>it was 100% funded iup to 2006, then when the buyouts came in 2007-2009 the funds dropped big time, i know because i have all my yearly pension statements, you know the statements nobody understands or reads or keeps. When you have that many people (20,000) retiring that wouldn't have in normal conditions it takes a toll on the pension. And you won't retire at 48 years old, if i got a dollar every time i heard that one. Better have another good paying job lined up if you do, pension will be gone in 5 yrs
You are correct, the Pension Fund was fully funded in 2006, buyouts and the stock market have depleated the Pension fund, it should be $32 Billion, it's currently at $26 Billion, that happens to most Pension Plans, let's hope they learn something from the stock downturn and "CASH OUT" when it gets fully funded again when the Market takes off again, let's not forget that the stock market went from 7,900 in 2008 to over 12,000, so it's going in the right direction, but to yell FIRE FIRE FIRE is a bit premature, no more retirees are joining the ranks of retirement eligible workers, so it's a hell of alot easier to manage the Fund going forward, relax, enjoy your retirement and take a chill pill
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#14 Aug 1, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>do you still have them, look at them. i got the last 14 years, so i know what i'm talking about
I don't think i have the last 14 years, i'm not a hoarder like you, but i do have the last 7 or 8 years
Unbelievable

Rockford, IL

#17 Aug 1, 2012
T2s don't care about the underfunded pension since all they get are 401ks. You can cry, scream, and kick but no one is going to care till they are working as a Walmart greeter till they drop.
john

Romeo, MI

#19 Aug 1, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>they're lucky to make a wage over $14hr
your just a greedy old man so because the new hires are making around atleast 12 dollars an hour less then you did. you still want them to pay towards your pension. did you not know costs have gone up. i'm tier 2 i can afford an apartment, my car, insurance, and food for me my fiance and my son, with a small amount to put away just in case. and you want me to give you my bonus. you have a better chance sitting on the side of the road begging for money because that is all your doing. why would i vote to pay for your pension it's your fault if you didn't invest in a 401k or so on. even if i had a pension i would atleast put 100-300 away a month for my retirement.

i'm sorry but you should just dress up like a hobo and go beg for money on the side of the road in detroit like some rich people do. i hear its a great business.

good day sir
john

Romeo, MI

#20 Aug 1, 2012
Booger Kiing wrote:
You weren't saying that in 1994 when the pension was under funded and you got a 10k + profit share now did ya. You weren't worried about it then. And don't tell me it wasn't under. The fund has never been 100%. Nor is any othe large Company that still has a pension. FYI I got 16 mos left and will be 48 yrs old and I'm fuckin leavin getn the Hell out with my 30. Ill be damned if I sit and worry about it 24 7. I have life and it won't be on this site
Also, i would like to say thank you so much for actually having a life. Instead of being a spiteful old man who sits on this forum "24/7!!!" (i wish you could caps #'s).

I hope you have a good retirement sir, and that the pension does not run out for you. i still recommend having a backup though just in case, something to at least get by if something happens.
The Plumber

United States

#21 Aug 1, 2012
This isnt about the stupid pension...its about BIG BUCKS PROFIT SHARING!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!
Herb

New Baltimore, MI

#22 Aug 1, 2012
Like a casket.
Smrtwm

United States

#25 Aug 2, 2012
It's funny how all these retired guys are worried about their pension. You had 30 years to save. You obviously spent all your money foolishly while you were still working. I bet you were one of those losers who bought lunch for bitches all day trying to get some ass. Ha ha. Mad dad retired from ford 3 years ago, his sweet house is paid off along with his boat and Harley. Ive never in my life heard him talk about relying on his pension. He was a good money manager throughout life. This weekend my parents are going up north looking for a summer home. He's not rich, but made his money work for him. When I hired in he taught me about saving, not spending. This is the secret to financial security. I have only 14 years with Chrysler and have almost $250,000 in my 401. By the time I retire I also believe there will be no pension. Doesn't matter to me I should be a millionaire by then living off my interest.
bangbro

Springfield, NJ

#26 Aug 2, 2012
I be jacked for making that profit share mony. That some hype cash that be rolling our way! Gonna have a slammin party wit dat!
buttplug

United States

#27 Aug 2, 2012
Smrtwm wrote:
It's funny how all these retired guys are worried about their pension. You had 30 years to save. You obviously spent all your money foolishly while you were still working. I bet you were one of those losers who bought lunch for bitches all day trying to get some ass. Ha ha. Mad dad retired from ford 3 years ago, his sweet house is paid off along with his boat and Harley. Ive never in my life heard him talk about relying on his pension. He was a good money manager throughout life. This weekend my parents are going up north looking for a summer home. He's not rich, but made his money work for him. When I hired in he taught me about saving, not spending. This is the secret to financial security. I have only 14 years with Chrysler and have almost $250,000 in my 401. By the time I retire I also believe there will be no pension. Doesn't matter to me I should be a millionaire by then living off my interest.
Your 401k will be gone too. Start thinking Roth
The Plumber

United States

#29 Aug 2, 2012
Stop worrying about anybody but yourselves. My god get lives!
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#30 Aug 2, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not worried about me, it's the future retirees that i worry about. I invested good in my working years, good for you that you saved, but $1 million in a 401 is also taxable and you probably need more than that when you retire. Also health insurance you will need a lot more for that
It's not you that you are worried about? you talk shit to us, belittle us, tell us all kind of crap, now you preach peace and love towards us, bitch please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2008 Chrysler town and country driver power doo... (Mar '14) 5 hr 2010 Chrysler 2
Trump = Putin Puppet 6 hr Hank Bobson 8
OPT OUT of useless UAW!! (Oct '15) 10 hr Bigy 82
record low approval for orange-haired ape 12 hr Union Thug 11
Chicken bones 12 hr Dr Phil 18
Trenton engine election time soon any thoughts ?? 12 hr Dun 10
Get rid of Norwood Jewel 15 hr Lacdoo 6
More from around the web