Detroit, MI

#1 Sep 22, 2010
These bums need to be fired
Factory Guy

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2010
FOX NEWS wrote:
F**k Scott Lewis he is a drunk and he hangs out at Rustic bar in Grosse Pointe so you can find him there.
koko

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 22, 2010
there should be zero chance on these behaviors or you're out. and this should have been checked on all thru the years past. this should not be taken place while building our cars.
Trakz

Westland, MI

#4 Sep 22, 2010
I'll be glad to take a job there! Are they still hiring? anyone know?
Scooter

Detroit, MI

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Trakz wrote:
Yes,I know if they are hiring and I won't be telling you.You wouldn't be glad to get a job there.
Trakz

Westland, MI

#6 Sep 22, 2010
@Scooter - do you work there? Is there a reason why I wouldn't be glad? I would be amped to have a job like that, even if it did end up being temporary, but at least I would be able to have the opportunity to prove I could handle it.
Andre

Roseville, MI

#7 Sep 23, 2010
Trakz wrote:
Yes. here's the site http://www.chryslercareers.com/

There's talk of a 3rd shift.
Andre

Roseville, MI

#8 Sep 23, 2010
koko wrote:
there should be zero chance on these behaviors or you're out. and this should have been checked on all thru the years past. this should not be taken place while building our cars.
There is a zero tolerance policy so those guys are gone.
hopeful

Allen Park, MI

#9 Sep 23, 2010
FOX NEWS wrote:
heard they were walked out yesterday

Since: Oct 08

Toledo, OH

#10 Sep 23, 2010
They'll be offered 'treatment' and 'rehab'. Seen this situation too many times to keep track. People cry "disease" or something and get away with it. Now, test dirty after this... all I can say is hand them some butter, cause they'll be toast.
Yourponydied

Dekalb, IL

#11 Sep 23, 2010
TNAPWife wrote:
They'll be offered 'treatment' and 'rehab'. Seen this situation too many times to keep track. People cry "disease" or something and get away with it. Now, test dirty after this... all I can say is hand them some butter, cause they'll be toast.
Who are you to judge someone and their issues?
hopeful

Allen Park, MI

#12 Sep 23, 2010
Yourponydied wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to judge someone and their issues?
some of these people have addiction issues, some are just plain rebellious and dont care. None of us know for sure where these people fall.Even if it addiction issues they cant continue to do what they are doing.....tough love
Factory Guy

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2010
Factory Guy wrote:
<quoted text>F**k Scott Lewis he is a drunk and he hangs out at Rustic bar in Grosse Pointe so you can find him there.
Sorry Scott,f**k Rob Wolchek what is the pointe of the story excecpt to continue to beat up on 95 percent of the auto workers who don't do those type of things.Also where does he get off saying the tax payer owns Chrysler it was a loan that is to be paid back.Scott Lewis is still an a**hole.
Factory Guy

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 23, 2010
Say hello to mandatory drug testing.
scarlyjones

Belleville, MI

#15 Sep 23, 2010
Disgusting. These people are dirtbags. Something else that is just awful...is the fact that these pieces of sh*t are driving drunk every single day of the work week. There are people who would JUMP at the chance to work at Chrysler or any of the big 3...and these guys are totally abusing their jobs. Absolutely disgusting.
Bill

AOL

#16 Sep 23, 2010
Thanks chrysler guys for the warning,us workers at fords will keep a lookout for mr. Wolchek!
guess who

Webb City, MO

#17 Sep 23, 2010
Factory Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Scott,f**k Rob Wolchek what is the pointe of the story excecpt to continue to beat up on 95 percent of the auto workers who don't do those type of things.Also where does he get off saying the tax payer owns Chrysler it was a loan that is to be paid back.Scott Lewis is still an a**hole.
While I am sure the majority don't do that, but by not doing anything about it, gives the perception that it is ok. Birds of a feather flock together.
scarlyjones

Belleville, MI

#18 Sep 23, 2010
Factory Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Scott,f**k Rob Wolchek what is the pointe of the story excecpt to continue to beat up on 95 percent of the auto workers who don't do those type of things.Also where does he get off saying the tax payer owns Chrysler it was a loan that is to be paid back.Scott Lewis is still an a**hole.
You're a moron. This crap happens WAAY more than you will ever admit. Dont give me this 95% crap. This happens at Ford. Happens at Chrysler...and it happens at GM. There was a story a few years back where these lazy A-holes were sleeping at work!! And also...dumbass...where do you think that goverment money came from, Einstein? The money is being paid back...TO THE GOVERNMENT not to the taxpayer....which is who paid it out originally. So what should they have done you complete moron? Not said anything...just let these degenerates keep their high paying jobs even though they are totally abusing them? Driving drunk every single day? Getting high and then going back to build cars that YOUR son or YOUR daughter will be driving? You dont give a sh*t about that? Probably not cuz your probably a total loser drunk, too.
this-that

Roscoe, IL

#19 Sep 23, 2010
Most of us are hard working, loyal Americans that go to work straight every single day. We are very aware that we are building vehicles that are trnsporting your loved ones. Those cars are transporting our loved ones too. We want the best for our families and communities just like everyone else. If you think this is isolated to the automotive industry, your head is in the sand. Look around your workplace. Chances are there are people there that are on SOMETHING while doing their job.
The Truth 1

AOL

#20 Sep 23, 2010
scarlyjones wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. This crap happens WAAY more than you will ever admit. Dont give me this 95% crap. This happens at Ford. Happens at Chrysler...and it happens at GM. There was a story a few years back where these lazy A-holes were sleeping at work!! And also...dumbass...where do you think that goverment money came from, Einstein? The money is being paid back...TO THE GOVERNMENT not to the taxpayer....which is who paid it out originally. So what should they have done you complete moron? Not said anything...just let these degenerates keep their high paying jobs even though they are totally abusing them? Driving drunk every single day? Getting high and then going back to build cars that YOUR son or YOUR daughter will be driving? You dont give a sh*t about that? Probably not cuz your probably a total loser drunk, too.
Another fool who took the buy out and now is broke and bitter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad union stewards (Jan '12) 1 hr Mopar 16
tier 2 vote to better yourselves 2 hr mick 37
Union Bros: Read This ..........Or You Will Reg... 3 hr dgraghilyol 4
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 5 hr Toledo girl 419 15,385
New Attendance Policy 8 hr Bill 22
Four Cylinder Hurricane. 9 hr Deuce Dropper 24
March 17th apps for Toledo 20 hr chandra 40
More from around the web