First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JNAP24

Waterford, MI

#26 Feb 6, 2012
We have been building RH drives for a year now.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27 Feb 6, 2012
JNAP24 wrote:
Computer placed it there!!! That was a product of CAD, and was a major piece of contention at first...There was not enough room in the engine compartment in the SRT-8 I believe..
didnt know if it would have to be a seperate line or not, has anything became of the conner avenue plant where they used to make the viper.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28 Feb 6, 2012
JNAP24 wrote:
Computer placed it there!!! That was a product of CAD, and was a major piece of contention at first...There was not enough room in the engine compartment in the SRT-8 I believe..
battery is what you meant I take it.
JNAP24

Waterford, MI

#29 Feb 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>battery is what you meant I take it.
yes
JNAP24

Waterford, MI

#30 Feb 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>didnt know if it would have to be a seperate line or not, has anything became of the conner avenue plant where they used to make the viper.
no idea
Mark

Allen Park, MI

#31 Feb 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>didnt know if it would have to be a seperate line or not, has anything became of the conner avenue plant where they used to make the viper.
Yes they will build the 2013 Viper starting in Oct. 2012
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#32 Feb 6, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they will build the 2013 Viper starting in Oct. 2012
do you guys go to other plants for months and months? where do you work when they are not making the Viper?
NewGuy

Warren, MI

#33 Feb 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> do you guys go to other plants for months and months? where do you work when they are not making the Viper?
From what I understand for the most part, it is a 2 year commitment then they get picked up at different plants.

Not saying all but the majority.

I know a few at SHAP that have that as their home plant but turned down the offer. They would rather not risk being off their tools in two years while they are currently on them.

Mayflower

Detroit, MI

#35 Sep 27, 2012
Newsking wrote:
Will Jnap rotate on this 3/2/120 work schedule or will it be a set schedule? what are the times?
yes rotation will be done for all a b and c its called AWS you signed it away when you signed the contract. Didn't you read before you voted yes?

Since: Jul 11

Livonia, MI

#36 Sep 27, 2012
Mayflower wrote:
<quoted text>
yes rotation will be done for all a b and c its called AWS you signed it away when you signed the contract. Didn't you read before you voted yes?
Uh, we're not rotating, genius.
Iam

Bronx, NY

#37 Sep 27, 2012
Mayflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! Rotating? Too funny. Nope, not happening. They have the shifts and their start times and days of theweek posted thought the plant. Bathroom by motor line for example. Look at the papers, nowhere does it say rotating.
union

Detroit, MI

#38 Sep 27, 2012
Iam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! Rotating? Too funny. Nope, not happening. They have the shifts and their start times and days of theweek posted thought the plant. Bathroom by motor line for example. Look at the papers, nowhere does it say rotating.
http://www.uaw.org/UAW-Chrysle r-Hourly-Production-Maintenanc e/index.html#?page=100

you voted on it

Southfield, MI

#39 Sep 30, 2012
Iam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, right there next to the 3300 seniority list, inside the post board, across from the water fountain... you know, if anyone needed any extra help finding it. ;)
newguy

Flint, MI

#40 Sep 30, 2012
Who all at jnap is required to work saturdays and sundays? Or is that volunteer?

Southfield, MI

#41 Oct 1, 2012
newguy wrote:
Who all at jnap is required to work saturdays and sundays? Or is that volunteer?
Sundays as of right now are volunteer only. The Saturday schedule is 2 on, 1 off.

So to answer your question for Saturdays, everybody is required to work.
Mighty Thor

Southgate, MI

#42 Oct 3, 2012
NewGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I understand for the most part, it is a 2 year commitment then they get picked up at different plants.
Not saying all but the majority.
I know a few at SHAP that have that as their home plant but turned down the offer. They would rather not risk being off their tools in two years while they are currently on them.
Go off your tools and your own Local will not take you back...ask the Trenton Skilled Trades with 1996 sen. working 2nd shift at Dundee. Dundee will rotate again, so I'm sure they are lov'en it. Dundee workforce loves rotation, we at TSEP hated it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 35 min wow 15,461
Full corporate seniority 1 hr MyMy 31
Union Bros: Read This ..........Or You Will Reg... 1 hr ssp 27
Proposal for seniority in contract 1 hr ssp 79
layoffs at ford 1 hr ssp 2
Anyone actually like the Jeep Renegade ? 2 hr 38yrblkguy 2
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 6 hr LLAMABAMA 2,748
Bonus 9 hr TheGeneralBitches 19
More from around the web