Background
Sma

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Will chrystler hire u with a misdemeanor?
lucky

Belleville, MI

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Sma wrote:
Will chrystler hire u with a misdemeanor?
yep
hmmm

Rockford, IL

#3 Nov 12, 2012
They shouldn't hire anybody with a record, but whatever...
team2

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Right because someone that may have made a mistake doesn't deserve to make a living. What an ignorant comment to make.
lucky

Belleville, MI

#6 Nov 12, 2012
hmmm wrote:
So you saying if you got a misdemeanor ticket for littering you dont deserve a job? For the record some traffic violations are misdemeanor.
darby

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>So you saying if you got a misdemeanor ticket for littering you dont deserve a job? For the record some traffic violations are misdemeanor.
Traffic saftey school expunges records. Besides if you drive safe you won't get one. Unsafe driving is criminal.
lucky

Belleville, MI

#8 Nov 12, 2012
darby wrote:
<quoted text>
Traffic saftey school expunges records. Besides if you drive safe you won't get one. Unsafe driving is criminal.
oh i know i was explaining to the pperson that said if you have a misdemeanor you dont deserve a job
ninjasupersport

Washington, DC

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Haters gonna hate no names but people make mistakes and change its alot of hard workers that made mistakes and deserve a good job lazy people don't deserve to work cause they end up getting fired or quiting and those lazy people the 1s that always get in first but don't deserve nothing, long as its not a felony I don't c why they want hire. Cause half of people out here that has a record was set up or blame for something that they didn't do and its not fair at all cause a lot of people get put n jail for a long time and later in life the system found that person doing nothing they where accused of doing and that's flat out wrong but god is good. RT
Expecting Favor

Madison Heights, MI

#11 Nov 17, 2012
ninjasupersport wrote:
Haters gonna hate no names but people make mistakes and change its alot of hard workers that made mistakes and deserve a good job lazy people don't deserve to work cause they end up getting fired or quiting and those lazy people the 1s that always get in first but don't deserve nothing, long as its not a felony I don't c why they want hire. Cause half of people out here that has a record was set up or blame for something that they didn't do and its not fair at all cause a lot of people get put n jail for a long time and later in life the system found that person doing nothing they where accused of doing and that's flat out wrong but god is good. RT
Hello Ninjasupersport, I'm watching this thread just to see how peoples mindset operates and your comment is not bad. I respect your view. I also want you to know that I don't drink Hatorade because this is what makes people sick evev in their points of view; nevertheless, I must say, even felons deserve a chance if they have taken the right steps to becoming a productive citizen. People make bad choices sometime in accordance with whatever state their life is in at that time.

A felony is not who you are-it's what you've done. That's the conclusion of that matter. And whoever made that comment about no one should get the job with a record; I just want them to know that Jesus didn't go to the cross just for you and your worldly view, but He went for the sins of the people and so that we could be forgiven less this world would have been wiped out just like it was in Noah's day. I tell by that person's comment he/she is not Biblically sound at all. Oh well, I guess that's how the secular mind operates. All things work together for good to them that LOVES HIM and is called to HIS purpose: Romans- to bad a lot of us are not!
dets

Rockford, IL

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Misdemeanor? Heck, we have felons. But everyone deserves a second chance. Now third and forth chances question the sense of it.
Sma

Taylor, MI

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Thanks everyone I was a Lil nervous because I've made some mistakes in my past and I really wana get in there to better me and my sons future I do believe in GOD and I knw he has our back
team2

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Sma wrote:
Thanks everyone I was a Lil nervous because I've made some mistakes in my past and I really wana get in there to better me and my sons future I do believe in GOD and I knw he has our back
Haven't we all. I couldn't get a job at ALDIS because of my background but I got on at here! God is good! Faith & hope will sustain you:)
k king

Denver, CO

#15 Jan 16, 2013
team2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't we all. I couldn't get a job at ALDIS because of my background but I got on at here! God is good! Faith & hope will sustain you:)
amen I hear u good luck to u team2 im just waiting snd praying on it myself I've had a hard time getting a job hoping this is my blessing!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 16 min Jen 17,753
Trump will be next President of the KKK 7 hr whiteman 2
Dundee engine 8 hr Engineers 43
Trump is a white Kwame Kilpatrick. 9 hr Satan 1
Shap going to 3/2/120 13 hr Martin 41
Hey Tue Ccc 1
Who voted for the orange-haired ape? Tue Black Man in the ... 4
More from around the web