Shapman

Dearborn, MI

#1 Sep 24, 2009
I know the wrangler BIW, paint and chaises are built in the supplier park but where is the final assembly done? is it on the same line as the liberty/nitro line? thanks
Jeepster

Toledo, OH

#2 Sep 24, 2009
The Wrangler is done at TSAP, completely different building from the libery and nitro line.
tnap_worker

Holland, OH

#3 Sep 24, 2009
there is a toledo north and toledo south. north does the liberty/nitro and south does the wrangler.
Toledo Jeep

Toledo, OH

#4 Sep 26, 2009
Shapman wrote:
I know the wrangler BIW, paint and chaises are built in the supplier park but where is the final assembly done? is it on the same line as the liberty/nitro line? thanks
They are in the same complex. the buildings are connected.
nobody

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2010
Anyone know the ecoat Maintenance office phone number
mee

Columbia, MO

#6 Sep 20, 2010
Ecoat Maintenance office boss's phone number please
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#7 Sep 20, 2010
IT done by CHRYSLER JEEP WORK WHERE THE SUPPLY PARK,BODY,PAINT IS MADE UP JEEP PEOPLE THAT RETIRE FROM JEEP THERE CALL DOUBLE DIPER MAKEING EIGHT THOUSAND A MONTH THE REST HAVE FOUR YEARS IN .
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#8 Sep 20, 2010
HOW MANY PEOPLE at toledo assembly complex would take a buyout with 25yrs and up 80 percent have 83,84,85, seniority we would love a buyout when contract up infall of 2011 please rebly.WCM STAND FOR WORKIN CAUSE MAKEUS.
Huh

Pontiac, MI

#9 Sep 20, 2010
jeeper83 wrote:
HOW MANY PEOPLE at toledo assembly complex would take a buyout with 25yrs and up 80 percent have 83,84,85, seniority we would love a buyout when contract up infall of 2011 please rebly.WCM STAND FOR WORKIN CAUSE MAKEUS.
You must have been drunk by noon.
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#10 Sep 20, 2010
HEY HUH YOU must have 10 yrs or less don,t drink but make QUALITY JEEP gone on 28yrs. Would love to put all you unemploy to work at fourteen dollar would save CHRYSLER MONEY .
RETIREMENT

AOL

#11 Sep 20, 2010
jeeper83 wrote:
HEY HUH YOU must have 10 yrs or less don,t drink but make QUALITY JEEP gone on 28yrs. Would love to put all you unemploy to work at fourteen dollar would save CHRYSLER MONEY .
quit
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#12 Sep 20, 2010
RETIREMENT MAN WHY QUIT I WILL BE RETIREMENT IN THREE YRS OR LESS.
RETIREMENT

AOL

#13 Sep 20, 2010
jeeper83 wrote:
RETIREMENT MAN WHY QUIT I WILL BE RETIREMENT IN THREE YRS OR LESS.
quit

Since: Oct 08

Toledo, OH

#14 Sep 21, 2010
jeeper83 wrote:
Literally everyone I know (that have no strings... divorce, etc...)with 25 plus would be more than happy to take a buyout at this point...
Looking forward to the upcoming open house event at TNAP! I wonder if all the plants are doing an open house.
kep 72

AOL

#15 Sep 21, 2010
TNAPWife wrote:
<quoted text>
Literally everyone I know (that have no strings... divorce, etc...)with 25 plus would be more than happy to take a buyout at this point...
Looking forward to the upcoming open house event at TNAP! I wonder if all the plants are doing an open house.
Kenosha is having a open house 0ct. 17 and our plant is closing
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#16 Sep 21, 2010
ARE WAS FOR SEVENTY YEARS OF QUAILITY JEEP. LOVE YOUR ENEGINE CHRYSLER DID YOU PEOPLE WRONG
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#17 Sep 26, 2010
Let talk Contract Three Thousand signing Bonus, Forty hour Christmas pay Easter Monday pay back ,New Absenteen Policy there seven step procedure with seventh step resulting in dismissal there for one reason to Eliminate us. thirty year Full Pension plus Vehicle and Seventy Thousand Twentynine and Twentyeight Full Pension Plus Vehicle,Twentyseven. Twentysix, Twentyfive Full Pension this Senitory Group make up Eighty Percent of TOLEDO JEEP ASSEMBLY COMPLEX Workforce. wcm stand for WORKIN CAUSE MAKEUS.
Tom Czyzewski

Barnesville, OH

#19 Oct 23, 2010
jeeper83 wrote:
All would take a buyout if the price is right. The factory operates as if it was in a comunist country , not a Democracy . you have boss's watching every move you make all day long, they make people very nervous, and at the same time they do not know how to run a production line, and do not know how to make an important decision's. These boss's are going to run the toledo jeep plant right into the ground. Why management keeps them around is beyond me. This is one BIG reason high seniority will take a good buyout, just seeing how they run this place is beyond belief.
Little Girl

Maumee, OH

#20 Oct 26, 2010
Any TPTs working at TNAP?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Full Seniority for everyone is finally here!!!!! 25 min mike 4
Proposal for seniority in contract 2 hr indydave 80
Anyone actually like the Jeep Renegade ? 3 hr Stop your whining... 7
Union Bros: Read This ..........Or You Will Reg... 4 hr sally 35
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 10 hr Rye 15,467
Full corporate seniority 15 hr morton 36
March 17th apps for Toledo 22 hr Dan 54
More from around the web