dont comment on retired post. maybe h...

dont comment on retired post. maybe he will go away.

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
omg

Belvidere, IL

#1 Sep 6, 2012
just ignore his posts. he is just an angry depressed and, not too mention, old chrysler worker. he wants us to comment so he can come back with some dumbass remark. he posts on every site. oh i can't forget bored.
F retired and his family

Rockford, IL

#2 Sep 6, 2012
True that
RETIRED

Rockford, IL

#4 Sep 7, 2012
ignore me
TRl

Springfield, NJ

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Run.
Aaaiiight

Springfield, NJ

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Why
Aaaiiight

Springfield, NJ

#10 Sep 7, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
he changed his name to Henderson
Yes he is Henderson. So everyone. If anyone from Kenosha Wisconsin makes comments about seniority going away in the next contract. Or about no more pension or voting for Mitt Romney. DO NOT RESPOND! It's only retired trying to get everyone in a uproar. He's not with the effort.
Mck2

Battle Creek, MI

#12 Sep 8, 2012
Now Retired is JOE MAMA.
Aaaiiight

Battle Creek, MI

#13 Sep 8, 2012
JOE MAMA orHenderson
Toblerone

Springfield, NJ

#15 Sep 8, 2012
Sure doesn't.
Hiltorn

Springfield, NJ

#16 Sep 8, 2012
"Retired" is changing his name all the time. Only thing you need to look for is anyone posting from Kenosha, Wisconsin. Currently "Retired" is going by the name "THE SHADOW"
Toblerone

Battle Creek, MI

#18 Sep 9, 2012
Right
WTF

Detroit, MI

#22 Sep 9, 2012
RETIRED, THE SHADOW or whatever other name your dumb arse goes by, go away. You decided to retire and leave Chrysler when we went bankrupt. You left Chrysler so now leave the chat boards. We are sick and tired of your same bs. You never say anything positive. You are a bitter old man hoping everyone else at Chrysler will end up like you. Get over yourself, you're not that important. Move along, enjoy your retirement and let the issues and concerns of OUR employment be just that....OURS!!! Bye bye
Toblerone

Battle Creek, MI

#24 Sep 9, 2012
Keep up the good work everyone. If we pay attention to those who post from Kenosha, Wisconsin and not encourage "Retired" or "THE SHADOW" we all can enjoy this forum much more.

Since: Jul 11

Southfield, MI

#26 Sep 9, 2012
RETIRED is just pissed off because he's still driving his rusted out piece of shit '87 Dodge Shadow. Heh.
Jnapguy

Battle Creek, MI

#27 Sep 9, 2012
Nice to see others are finally realizing you don't even give "retired" or "BUSTASSS Time" or whatever he's going by and not responding and giving him what he wants.
RETIRED

Rockford, IL

#29 Sep 10, 2012
RETIRED = John Drew from Kenosha ???
pony girl

Rockford, IL

#31 Sep 10, 2012
He is just angry retired Chrysler employee. If you worked there for years like him you would be miserable like him. I know every year that I work at the BAP I hate it more. There are a lot of hateful unhappy people at the BAP.
&#8194;
Tmz

Springfield, NJ

#32 Sep 11, 2012
Sup!
Tmz

Springfield, NJ

#34 Sep 12, 2012
Wolk.
not team leader just me

Chicago, IL

#35 Sep 12, 2012
Oh now its 64....on other boards you told everyone u got out at 50...youre a flat out liar retired with no credibility!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fault code p0499 8 hr dabadguy78 1
shuttle service 4 tnap from detroit area (Jul '13) 9 hr Team Member 5
Question about break times 10 hr Frank 10
Who's the hott blonde in paint at BAP. 10 hr Frank 10
i need some one to help me manage my money 11 hr Sergio 4
May 4th,2017 11 hr Nuke man 19
Volkswagen merger talks with Fiat Chrysler 15 hr Ben johnry 13
More from around the web