Chrysler job interview questions

Chrysler job interview questions

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cje7779

Woodstock, IL

#1 Feb 5, 2012
I have a phone interview tomorrow with chrysler. just wondering what type of questions the interviewer asks.
heartless

Washington, DC

#2 Feb 5, 2012
google phone interviews & think about experiences with your past jobs/tasks. To be honest they just may walk you through it . P.s. Dont be late lol
Mack ave 1

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2012
cje7779 wrote:
I have a phone interview tomorrow with chrysler. just wondering what type of questions the interviewer asks.
Phone interview what a joke. You can' t get a job at fastfood without a sit down interview looking and talking to perspective employer. When I hired in had to take tests at different locations and had sitdown interview. This process took over a year making all appointments in different places . I understood why , if you jumped through the hoops then odds are you would be good employee. I think a phone interview will not get the best employees. My nephew just had test at Ford took all day so I know they don't do phone interview. Just looking to save a buck.

Since: Feb 10

Belvidere,IL

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Phone interview is just the start of the testing, and weeds out people before they even call them in for anything else. If you pass that you will be called in for physicals, ability testing and drug screening. Mine took 2 days for the various testing at two different locations. Drug screen another day and then got the phone call I was hired.

Was kinda funny, Chrysler put me though a more extensive physical and ability/agility testing than when I went into the Navy.
heartless

Okemos, MI

#5 Feb 6, 2012
oh yea don't fall asleep in orientation, even when it is tempting. you will get fired or walked out. oh, & after the phone interview, you'll get a email, then another month(almost a month) for a physical, and then you'll probably wait 4months to hear from them again for orientation. seriously.
justice

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2012
I keep getting update on employment..is there a 800 number I can talk with someone...
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#7 Feb 6, 2012
Mack ave 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Phone interview what a joke. You can' t get a job at fastfood without a sit down interview looking and talking to perspective employer. When I hired in had to take tests at different locations and had sitdown interview. This process took over a year making all appointments in different places . I understood why , if you jumped through the hoops then odds are you would be good employee. I think a phone interview will not get the best employees. My nephew just had test at Ford took all day so I know they don't do phone interview. Just looking to save a buck.
GM and Ford hire good workers, Chrylser hires couch potatoes, we get stuck with alot of garbage, phone interviews, what a joke
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#8 Feb 6, 2012
heartless wrote:
oh yea don't fall asleep in orientation, even when it is tempting. you will get fired or walked out. oh, & after the phone interview, you'll get a email, then another month(almost a month) for a physical, and then you'll probably wait 4months to hear from them again for orientation. seriously.
What about a drug test? is it during the physical?
Mack ave 1

Buffalo, NY

#9 Feb 6, 2012
ResDcc wrote:
Phone interview is just the start of the testing, and weeds out people before they even call them in for anything else. If you pass that you will be called in for physicals, ability testing and drug screening. Mine took 2 days for the various testing at two different locations. Drug screen another day and then got the phone call I was hired.
Was kinda funny, Chrysler put me though a more extensive physical and ability/agility testing than when I went into the Navy.
Was in Army in 81 to 84 and I had more of a physical test duck crawls etc than chrysler. Talked to new hires and they told me phone interview , drug test , physical hired.
newb

Cordova, TN

#10 Feb 6, 2012
My interview was Friday and I was called again to verify college education.. do they have to confirm my degree to work on the line?
justice

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2012
Newb I had to do the same thing I fax over a release for high school and college Friday. I got a email this morning stating they have all information they need now...my status still say application in progress.

Since: Feb 10

Belvidere,IL

#12 Feb 7, 2012
newb wrote:
My interview was Friday and I was called again to verify college education.. do they have to confirm my degree to work on the line?
No, you don't need a degree to work on the line, But if you put you had one, then they are going to check to see if you do. People love putting down they have this and that, but when it comes time to verify it, cant produce it. Way of weeding out the lairs before they even step foot in the plant.(not calling you one btw)
newb

Cordova, TN

#13 Feb 7, 2012
ResDcc wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't need a degree to work on the line, But if you put you had one, then they are going to check to see if you do. People love putting down they have this and that, but when it comes time to verify it, cant produce it. Way of weeding out the lairs before they even step foot in the plant.(not calling you one btw)
Makes sense.. thank you.
Belvidere newby

Rockford, IL

#14 Feb 8, 2012
Just remember to answer "Team Player".
lazy

Rockford, IL

#15 Feb 8, 2012
I told them I hate to work and I don't play well with others and now I work for belvidere chrysler and have my 120th day in...haha...Im untouchable now..I got an inspection job on c shift..living the life of doing nothing for good money. I just played the game...work til you fail and they will send you to a better job...chrysler way
Ripster

Syracuse, NY

#16 Feb 14, 2012
I recieved the email about three weeks ago for the phone interview and when i went back to the web site there is no dates at all! What gives??? I check that site about three times a day! LOL
Over n Out

Toledo, OH

#17 Feb 15, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> GM and Ford hire good workers, Chrylser hires couch potatoes, we get stuck with alot of garbage, phone interviews, what a joke
Nothing like hiring 40 yr. Old over weight women to work the line. Five years down the road they're pqxed and do nothing for 25 yrs.

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

#18 Feb 15, 2012
You will be asked three questions

1)What is your name?
2)What is your fav.color?
3)What city is the Chrysler plant in Belvidere, IL in?

If you get 2 of 3 right you are a shoe in for a job.

My old plant it was more like a SAT or even a(ACT)TEST to get in.
manny

Rockford, IL

#19 Feb 15, 2012
beerhunter wrote:
You will be asked three questions
1)What is your name?
2)What is your fav.color?
3)What city is the Chrysler plant in Belvidere, IL in?
If you get 2 of 3 right you are a shoe in for a job.
My old plant it was more like a SAT or even a(ACT)TEST to get in.
Its funny, now you speak and write english. You have that much time to make it look like you are illiterate?
1 Million Phone Interview

Waterford, MI

#20 Feb 11, 2013
I've had over 10 phone interviews with Chrysler and tomorrow will be my 4th face to face interview. Chrysler ask questions regarding your previous action in current/previous positions. Chrysler uses the STAR interview practice and give you a scenerio in which they will ask you for a scenerio that you experienced, the action that you took and a result of that action. All of my phone interviews and face to face interviews have been the same. Now I'm just patiently waiting for the phone call or email confirmation that I got the job. I have a Bachelors and over 7 years experience in the industry and out of all the jobs that I applied for at Chrysler, Ford & GM...Chrysler is the only company that is giving me a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harassment 5 hr nigged out 4
SSP parking lot. 5 hr nigged out 11
Elections 5 hr Marci 1
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) Sun cmg 17,610
Working at Chrysler?? Sun Kyrgyzstan 22
HELP!!! chrysler enforcing call in procedure 30... (Oct '14) Sat Detroit 78
2005 Sebring will not turn over Sat tomead 1
More from around the web