First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Shapman

Waterford, MI

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Next week we have a townhall meeting and they are going to show us the new triplets.

“Proud SHAP Worker”

Since: Feb 09

Michigan

#2 Mar 13, 2010
When is it? I haven't heard anything about it.
hotrod

Livonia, MI

#3 Mar 13, 2010
ShapGirl wrote:
When is it? I haven't heard anything about it.
me either.....
Shapman

Waterford, MI

#4 Mar 13, 2010
not sure on the exact date but we were told Wednesday, in two weeks there will be a town hall meeting.
hotrod

Livonia, MI

#5 Mar 13, 2010
we have new employees starting on monday. tisch has new employee program scheduled then. hope they are going to replace the tradesmen on the line. 100 laided off from mack engine and 38 tradesmen from det. axle on friday.
Shapman

Waterford, MI

#6 Mar 17, 2010
Heard one week off in April. Not sure on the exact date.

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

#7 Mar 17, 2010
hotrod wrote:
we have new employees starting on monday. tisch has new employee program scheduled then. hope they are going to replace the tradesmen on the line. 100 laided off from mack engine and 38 tradesmen from det. axle on friday.
If they are FRESH MEAT FROM THE STREET mostwill not last a week.
Ind Rt 19

Muncie, IN

#8 Mar 18, 2010
beerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are FRESH MEAT FROM THE STREET mostwill not last a week.
Hey Beergut, fresh meat from the street has no bad ingrained habits unlike most of the folks on the line. You were new once, how long did it take for you to take on an entitlement attitude?
Factory Dude

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 18, 2010
Ind Rt 19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Beergut, fresh meat from the street has no bad ingrained habits unlike most of the folks on the line. You were new once, how long did it take for you to take on an entitlement attitude?
Good reply We all were new to working on the line at one time,if it was meant to be they will adapt good luck to all.
9110 BAP

Bellevue, WA

#10 Mar 18, 2010
i heard the townhall was today and they showed pics of the redesigned sebring and avenger but no fiat. anyone hear the same thing?

“Proud SHAP Worker”

Michigan

#11 Mar 18, 2010
I was at the town hall. They showed us the 2011 new Sebring/200 and the new Avenger. The Fiat-based isn't scheduled until 2013. With the looks of this new Sebring/200..we may not need the Fiat. I can't wait to start building them!!!
HOTROD

Madison Heights, MI

#12 Mar 18, 2010
ShapGirl wrote:
I was at the town hall. They showed us the 2011 new Sebring/200 and the new Avenger. The Fiat-based isn't scheduled until 2013. With the looks of this new Sebring/200..we may not need the Fiat. I can't wait to start building them!!!
i thought joe momma said that we were going to build a mercadies that looked like a lexis.....then again,,i couldnt really understand the mumble p.a. system. that was our town hall?

“Proud SHAP Worker”

Michigan

#13 Mar 18, 2010
That was a very impromptu town hall meeting. I heard they wanted to have one, I think they did it today simply because paint shop crashed..yet again. I like Joe and think he'll do good things for our plant (thanks WAP lol). The cars are sharp..and I can't wait to build them...and SEE them IRL!! lol

Belvidere, IL

#14 Mar 18, 2010
Ind Rt 19 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fresh Meat have no clue as to what it is like on the floor we have some on the first day they are to come onto the line not even show up. They walk themselfs out the door
hopeful

Allen Park, MI

#15 Mar 19, 2010
ShapGirl wrote:
That was a very impromptu town hall meeting. I heard they wanted to have one, I think they did it today simply because paint shop crashed..yet again. I like Joe and think he'll do good things for our plant (thanks WAP lol). The cars are sharp..and I can't wait to build them...and SEE them IRL!! lol
i work in body, wonder why we werent invited to town hall ?
Shapman

Waterford, MI

#16 Mar 19, 2010
beerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>
The fresh Meat have no clue as to what it is like on the floor we have some on the first day they are to come onto the line not even show up. They walk themselfs out the door
I have to thoughts here.....first learn proper English dumbass, secound you never had a first day at Chrysler? I can't stand the people who bash the "fresh meat" get a life you were a first timer once too.
Shapman

Waterford, MI

#17 Mar 19, 2010
hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>i work in body, wonder why we werent invited to town hall ?
We didn't get invited because we had to build paints bank back up.
guess who

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Mar 19, 2010
Shapman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to thoughts here.....first learn proper English dumbass, secound you never had a first day at Chrysler? I can't stand the people who bash the "fresh meat" get a life you were a first timer once too.
Proper English? I suppose you mean two not to?

Belvidere, IL

#19 Mar 19, 2010
Shapman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did have a first day but I did not show up & leave on the same day. And this is before lunch.
ubody1

Jeddo, MI

#20 Mar 19, 2010
Hey Shapman what team do you work on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas hits $1.99 in the Detroit Area - Are You Re... 43 min wtap1989 2
Pay 1 hr Chris 1
Yumbo = NO CHICKEN ! 1 hr yombo 5
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 2 hr Chris 14,634
Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep ... (Nov '10) 4 hr DRWO 1,624
Automotive 4 hr Zach 1
Chrysler Hiring Process is slow (Jul '10) 6 hr mike 148
More from around the web