BAP gives chrysler a bad name

BAP gives chrysler a bad name

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

joe

Kokomo, IN

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Quit whinnying and work, you people are always on here crying about something. BAP will be Chryslers downfall with your ethics. GROW UP. Belvaderins are P u ssys
tier 2 BAP

Anderson, IN

#2 Feb 11, 2011
Kokomo Joe yous bes a dumb mofo.Yous spelled P u ssys wrong correct spelling is J O E
Kelly

Loves Park, IL

#4 Feb 11, 2011
leave us alone Joe. MYOB
joe

Kokomo, IN

#5 Feb 12, 2011
Kelly wrote:
leave us alone Joe. MYOB
When you make chrysler look bad, it is my concern. So shut the f uck up and work.
Retiring

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2011
Be careful BAP. You're out there on an island like St Louis, like Kenosha, like Twinsburg, like Newark were.

It costs extra to move parts to your plant and cars from your plant. Corp. taxes are higher in Il. than Mi. When the models your building today plays out, be careful. Just say'in.
fuxxxxit

Anderson, IN

#7 Feb 12, 2011
Retiring wrote:
Be careful BAP. You're out there on an island like St Louis, like Kenosha, like Twinsburg, like Newark were.
It costs extra to move parts to your plant and cars from your plant. Corp. taxes are higher in Il. than Mi. When the models your building today plays out, be careful. Just say'in.
you guys would be complaining just as much if you had to stay in the building where hundred of gallons of gas were spilling out, one spark would of been catastrophic. and i seriously doubt they will shut down belvidere, with them building a brand new addition to the body shop. so unless you work at bap STFU.
He is right

AOL

#8 Feb 12, 2011
fuxxxxit wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys would be complaining just as much if you had to stay in the building where hundred of gallons of gas were spilling out, one spark would of been catastrophic. and i seriously doubt they will shut down belvidere, with them building a brand new addition to the body shop. so unless you work at bap STFU.
He is retired he has seen worse then you. Quit being a baby and shut the f up already its over, its old, and it is gonna close us down.
tier 2 BAP

Anderson, IN

#9 Feb 12, 2011
If BAP closes down it won't be because of any of the hardworkers at BAP! Or of anything we write on line lol.It will be because of corperate greed and the upper mismanagement.Lower wages.fewer benefits, no pension we can give and give it dosen't matter.WE can't compete with India,Mexico,Eastern European countries etc.IF its decided to move.There is NOTHING we can do about it.We work hard on jobs that will tear your body a part in time.We strive for quality when the line is smokin.But corperate in their ivory tower sees only the bottem line. "MONEY"
Retiring

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2011
I don't give a rat's behind if they close BAP or not. I'm just putting history out there. Don't make yourselves into a militant workforce and easy prey for them to turn the lights out on your plant.
Management makes conscience decisions on where they put product.

If this site is reflective of the plant's workforce overall attitude toward management, our union or the plant in general. As an outsider I see it putting the plant in an unprotected position. If you think the plant is immune to a closing your head is up your .... That is what St Louis thought.
tier 2 BAP

Anderson, IN

#11 Feb 12, 2011
I agree with you Retiring.It is not immune to closing.Our workforce is devided T1&T2.Two different working classes in the same building the same union.Management has got to to smiling over that one.Plus with the two poor decisions on managements part on the safty of its workers.Com ing so so closely together makes it obvious that they don't give a rats behind.So yes something is diffenently up.You only have to pull your head out of the sand to see it.The next two union contracts one 2012 one 2015 will be telling if the company will negotiate at all.A happy workforce is a productive workforce.But no one will want to work in the sweat shop Chrysler has in mind for BAP for the wages and benifits they are going to offer.Oh some will but the turnover of workers will be high and the cost in training will be higher.Quality product lol right.The bottem line is will management negotiate with the union? What is there big picture? Do they want or care about quality or there people? Or our they already learning a foreign language.Yes folks its going to get interesting.
tier 2 BAP

Anderson, IN

#12 Feb 12, 2011
Sorry for the misspelled words.I type to fast and don't have a spelling checker.Its what happens when you try to get things done in 44 secounds or less."Don't stop the line."
Kelly

Loves Park, IL

#13 Feb 19, 2011
joe wrote:
<quoted text>When you make chrysler look bad, it is my concern. So shut the f uck up and work.
Your just mad because you are not one of us. BAP workers. get a life stop being a legend in your own mind.
kenny f

Fishers, IN

#14 Feb 19, 2011
joe wrote:
<quoted text>When you make chrysler look bad, it is my concern. So shut the f uck up and work.
Yeah its our fault when they wont let 2nd shift go home during a state of emergency snow storm when the rest of the city has closed. Yeah its our fault when there is a gas leak and they wont evacuate. Yeah its our fault when we are sitting around because the parts are not here. We are not whining, it is called standing up for and defending yourself. Know the difference. When I call your wife a whore are you whining as you try to defend her? So you shut the f uck up!
harry done

Markham, IL

#15 Feb 19, 2011
kenny f wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah its our fault when they wont let 2nd shift go home during a state of emergency snow storm when the rest of the city has closed. Yeah its our fault when there is a gas leak and they wont evacuate. Yeah its our fault when we are sitting around because the parts are not here. We are not whining, it is called standing up for and defending yourself. Know the difference. When I call your wife a whore are you whining as you try to defend her? So you shut the f uck up!
your momma gives BAP a bad name kinny....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uaw chopping manpower 5 min Isthismyjob 1
2012 Chrysler 200 51 min Sam 1
Marysville Mopar IPDC 2 hr Mindy 7
Trump approval down to 33% 2 hr Squidward 86
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 5 hr Jac 18,080
GMET kaput 12 hr Next 1 8
2013 dodge dart heater Sat Shapman 3
More from around the web