hiring process
DON SULLIVA

Waterford, WI

#41 Feb 16, 2012
NewGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm I don't appreciate you throwing me in the mix here. I'm not a cheater. Nor will I ever be. Thank you.
you can cheat with me, meet me in the parking lot ( wink,wink ) just look for the motor home.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#42 Feb 16, 2012
Buttplug wrote:
<quoted text>
How long before you start cheating on your wife with NewGal?
Not part of my make up as a person. We've been married for 16 years and dated in high school before that. I'm there to earn a pay check not to create drama that would hurt my family. That would be irrational and counter productive to my life.
justice

United States

#43 Feb 16, 2012
Wow this stat took a turn for the worst...you come in here to get alittle information and folks just ruin it.
NewGal

Belvidere, IL

#44 Feb 16, 2012
justice wrote:
Wow this stat took a turn for the worst...you come in here to get alittle information and folks just ruin it.
So true. I've learned to just ignore those people.
ghomer90

Rockford, IL

#45 Feb 17, 2012
i have orientation on saturday what all does that mean thanks
mdg

Davison, MI

#46 Feb 18, 2012
I took my drug test and completed my physical on 2/7/2012. I checked my application status online and it has moved done to step 9 refer. What is the next step, do they send me an email or do I get a phone call? And about how long does it take for them to send this email/phone call? Thank you very much.
ghomer90

Rockford, IL

#47 Feb 19, 2012
my whole process took a week, and its an email you receive to go in and fill out paperwork then you get orientation
bodyman

Dearborn Heights, MI

#48 Feb 19, 2012
ghomer90 wrote:
my whole process took a week, and its an email you receive to go in and fill out paperwork then you get orientation
What plant are you going to ghomer ?
ghomer90

Rockford, IL

#49 Feb 20, 2012
belviedere

Kokomo

#50 Feb 20, 2012
I received an email yesterday considering me for temp p/t. Anyone know how long it usually is before orientation? Thanks.
ghomer90

Rockford, IL

#51 Feb 20, 2012
thats weird i got hired as full time permanet pos. it usually takes less than a week

Kokomo

#52 Feb 20, 2012
ghomer90 wrote:
thats weird i got hired as full time permanet pos. it usually takes less than a week
Thanks. I'm in Kokomo so I wonder if that changes anuthing about process.
Indy George

Noblesville, IN

#53 Feb 20, 2012
medic21 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks. I'm in Kokomo so I wonder if that changes anuthing about process.
I'm hearing that's how they're doing all jobs even entry level management. Easier to get rid of if they don't like your work

Kokomo

#54 Feb 20, 2012
I figure even if the don't keep me for long it's better than what I'm doing now.
Waiting

Kokomo, IN

#55 Feb 20, 2012
Yeah medic the country club is a bitch aint it?

Kokomo

#56 Feb 20, 2012
Yes it is.
happyT

United States

#57 Feb 21, 2012
I'm in kokomo too I took my drug screen 2weeks ago & I got the call monday to go to orientation thursday. I was offered the tpt as well. Rumor is its for 2nd shift at KTP
k-town lady

Kokomo, IN

#58 Feb 21, 2012
I took my drug test the 13th. So now I am just waiting on a call for orientation.@happyT congrats!
Waiting

Kokomo, IN

#59 Feb 21, 2012
Waiting Waiting Waiting for a call. I am in about the same boat as you K-town lady.

Kokomo

#60 Feb 21, 2012
You here anything new waiting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
record low approval for orange-haired ape 53 min Simon says 10
Chicken bones 1 hr snarky anarchy 17
Trump = Putin Puppet 12 hr Hank Bobson 6
121,000 miles on my Dodge Caliber going strong 21 hr Dodge Man 15
How do you like work on the assembly line at Ch... (Jun '15) Sun Keepitreal 24
Trenton engine election time soon any thoughts ?? Sat Scab conductors 8
Ethanol fuel burns faster than non ethanol and ... (Jan '11) Sat Eric 19
More from around the web