chrysler hourly application
Old Welder

Farmington, MI

#44 Jan 27, 2012
When I was young in Detroit and getting out of high school of the people I hung out with there were two catagories, the guys who had a dad or uncle that got them a big three job, and the rest of us who had to scrape. After 35 years I've never had even the idea of a big three job. Without someone inside pulling for you don't even think about it.
NewGal

Belvidere, IL

#45 Jan 28, 2012
marilyn eskew wrote:
i understand you bidding these jobs off but unforunly there r peoples like myself who wants a chryler job but cant afford to bid i have no money i am a single parent of two boys i would to be able to get a job at chryler to give my boys and myself the things they need i pray every night for a better may god continue to bless u guys that have good jobs
Why do you need to bid? Why don't you just apply like I did? I got hired full time. Start on the 6th.
NewGal

Belvidere, IL

#46 Jan 28, 2012
Hard worker wrote:
As my posted name says above. I am a hard worker that just want a good job with benefits, and the opportunity to advance. If you can help or give me any leads to a application. I would greatly appreciate it....God Bless!
Apply! Hourlychryslerjobs.com
I applied in August and I start on the 6th.
KEP 72

Kenosha, WI

#47 Jan 28, 2012
NewGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to bid? Why don't you just apply like I did? I got hired full time. Start on the 6th.
and you'll be done on the 7th, because you're going to bust your ass. HAHAHAHAHAHA
koko

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Jan 28, 2012
NewGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Apply! Hourlychryslerjobs.com
I applied in August and I start on the 6th.
Did they offer any kind of benefits at all? And are they still using the same old web site to check on you're application status?
NewGal

Belvidere, IL

#49 Jan 28, 2012
KEP 72 wrote:
<quoted text>and you'll be done on the 7th, because you're going to bust your ass. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry...not this girl.
NewGal

Belvidere, IL

#50 Jan 28, 2012
koko wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they offer any kind of benefits at all? And are they still using the same old web site to check on you're application status?
Yeah I'll get benefits but 8 months after 120 days or something... It was all so confusing.
and I never knew how to check my status so I don't know about that
firewood

Grand Rapids, MI

#51 Jan 29, 2012
You get bennefits after the first day of your 8th month. Thats what happened to me. Dont listen to the nay sayers. I just helped a friend to get in to transport, same for all. Just get in your 90-days and you'll be fine. Once were in we can make a difference later. It's still a good job just doesn't pay what it should, all will be different in 2015 when new contract is up.
NewGal

Belvidere, IL

#52 Jan 29, 2012
firewood wrote:
You get bennefits after the first day of your 8th month. Thats what happened to me. Dont listen to the nay sayers. I just helped a friend to get in to transport, same for all. Just get in your 90-days and you'll be fine. Once were in we can make a difference later. It's still a good job just doesn't pay what it should, all will be different in 2015 when new contract is up.
Thanks! So good to read something positive.:)
NewGal

Belvidere, IL

#54 Jan 29, 2012
Hal wrote:
<quoted text> You mean 120 days now. Use to 90 days. Things have changed.
Yeah it's 120. But what wasn't made clear in orientation is 120 what. Is it days worked or 120 calendar days from the first day?

Since: Sep 10

Machesney Park, IL

#55 Jan 29, 2012
Days worked
guy that knows

United States

#56 Jan 29, 2012
Lol its 120 straight days worked gal...if they lay u off before u get it u start over....aand that means starting over for ur benefits too. Thats a fact. Youll be toyed with like most and youll continue to stay n come in when they recall u after being laid off in hopes of mking it.....u wont tho....thats another fact. Sorry....just the facts!
inquiring mind

Detroit, MI

#58 Feb 1, 2012
I have a sit down job making 16+ I'm going through the process of getting hired now at chrysler...should I quit? My current job isn't stable...I'm so confused!!!!!! But I will go through the complete process I just don't know if I should quit my current job.
justice

United States

#59 Feb 1, 2012
Inquiring minds do not repeat do not quit your job!!!!
inquiring mind

Detroit, MI

#60 Feb 1, 2012
Thanks...I keep hearing they are starting at 14 and I have never worked in a plant..I wish they were paying more than I make.
michelle

Melvindale, MI

#61 Feb 3, 2012
Where do i go to fill out a Chrysler job application online.
joeschmoe

Beloit, WI

#62 Feb 3, 2012
michelle wrote:
Where do i go to fill out a Chrysler job application online.
Try chryslerhourlyjobs.com or chryslercareers.com
KtpGirl

Bellevue, WA

#63 Feb 3, 2012
Hal wrote:
<quoted text> You mean 120 days now. Use to 90 days. Things have changed.
They haven't changed too much, I was hired in 94 and did 120days.
koko

Indianapolis, IN

#64 Feb 3, 2012
KtpGirl wrote:
<quoted text> They haven't changed too much, I was hired in 94 and did 120days.
So how is it working there for an older women?
NewGuy

Warren, MI

#65 Feb 3, 2012
inquiring mind wrote:
Thanks...I keep hearing they are starting at 14 and I have never worked in a plant..I wish they were paying more than I make.
Should be $15.78 at hire.

http://www.uaw.org/UAW-Chrysler-Hourly-Worker...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mack Avenue Engine Plant 45 min Carl5 70
Layoff question 49 min MR BUG 14
Shap 2 Wtap 1 hr marv 4
Buyouts ERI 4 hr Hammerhead 19
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 5 hr Shapman 1,537
my sister was raped by a chrysler worker 7 hr tufftimes 54
applied to TNAP sept 3rd 12 hr WTAP3 37
More from around the web