PROFIT SHARING $3500 FEB.8th

PROFIT SHARING $3500 FEB.8th

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

g

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
The rumor I've been hearing.
The Sidewinder Shank

Whitewater, WI

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Ill give u a fact rather than a rumor....youre an idiot
g

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2013
The Sidewinder Shank wrote:
Ill give u a fact rather than a rumor....youre an idiot
Hey was just saying what I heard. So we will see. You f$&king dickface Bitch!! Now that's a fact for you!!
SStamping83

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#4 Jan 24, 2013
I've also heard Feb. 8th, but at $3k
Truth

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Haven't heard anything about it but they did pay us our profit sharing feb 10th last year and I received paperwork from Chrysler they're gonna allow you to elect up to 85% contribution into the 401k but only between jan21st and jan28th so that would say sounds good for a jan8th payment
Truth

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
Haven't heard anything about it but they did pay us our profit sharing feb 10th last year and I received paperwork from Chrysler they're gonna allow you to elect up to 85% contribution into the 401k but only between jan21st and jan28th so that would say sounds good for a jan8th payment
oops feb8th I meant
Shap driver

Farmington, MI

#7 Jan 25, 2013
I heard the same thing today
the truth

Battle Creek, MI

#9 Jan 29, 2013
92 VBW wrote:
U know u receiving a big chunk of change, when the Union sales your name & address to local bussinesses like , jewelry stores, they did it back in 90's when u made $8,000 then... It's all about the Buck .. They know what you r receiving That's how Bussinesses Run... So expect $5,000 Avg... Before taxes...
Nope
china

Rockford, IL

#11 Jan 29, 2013
I expect about 1500 after taxes.
fact

Loves Park, IL

#12 Jan 30, 2013
wont even see 1500 after taxes. Sad but true, look on Detroitfreepress.com Chrysler had a profit of 1.7 Billion for 2012 Based on the chart that is 1750 profit sharing check. After taxes, well we already seen that with the signing bonus,
God bless

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Detroit Free Press is saying around 2250.00
CTCguy

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
$2250 folks

Modified Operating Profit was 2.9 bil

2.9 x 85%= 2.45

Per the contract chart, that falls between the 2.25 and 2.5 which pays 2250.

Im not sure who told you 5 g's, cuz modified operating profit prior to the 4th qtr results that were announced was 2.2 bil...so someone assumed that Chrysler would make 3 billion in modified operating profit in 1 qtr???!? Thats 150% more than it made all year. All of this info is available with 1 google search....takes less than 3 minutes to gather it. The formula is in the Contract. Do some research instead of believing rumors.
crazyman

Roseville, MI

#15 Jan 30, 2013
CTCguy wrote:
$2250 folks
Modified Operating Profit was 2.9 bil
2.9 x 85%= 2.45
Per the contract chart, that falls between the 2.25 and 2.5 which pays 2250.
Im not sure who told you 5 g's, cuz modified operating profit prior to the 4th qtr results that were announced was 2.2 bil...so someone assumed that Chrysler would make 3 billion in modified operating profit in 1 qtr???!? Thats 150% more than it made all year. All of this info is available with 1 google search....takes less than 3 minutes to gather it. The formula is in the Contract. Do some research instead of believing rumors.
Correct as quoted today:
Chrysler’s pre-tax operating profit in 2012 was $2.9 billion – a 47% increase compared with the $2.0 billion it reported in 2011.

That means the company’s 31,000 U.S. hourly employees and its 11,200 salaried employees in North America will either receive a performance award or a profit sharing check, Marchionne said in an e-mail today to Chrysler workers.

Chrysler’s hourly workers are likely to receive a maximum profit sharing check of about $2,250, according to a formula in Chrysler’s UAW contract.

The profit-sharing formula for Chrysler workers is based on the company’s pre-tax profit in North America.
unknown

Washington, DC

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Kinda slap in the face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dundee in a mess 57 min Iceman 33
whats gonna happen to tpts when shap shuts down? 4 hr Juice 10
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 4 hr Juice 17,447
News 2017 Chrysler Pacifica: Return of the American van 6 hr Mossy 4
Dundee Engine Plant Syncreon Layoffs 8 hr Truth hurts 4
News Jeep's small models to soldier on 9 hr mister v 3
Sterling stamping going down the tubes . 18 hr LOSERS 21
More from around the web