BAP / Syncreon Rumors
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rocky

Sterling, IL

#1 Nov 13, 2010
Anyone heard that Chrysler BAP is going to take over the Syncreon warehouse and run it themselves next year? If this happens will Chrysler hire on the current Syncreon employees?
Jack59

Sterling, IL

#2 Nov 21, 2010
Very good chance.
X_DCXR

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2010
This could be a sign of things to come for the supp;iers to BAP. ArvinMeritor/Camryn is already losing some of their work for the next model and possibly Android too.

Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep paint shop
BLADE STAFF

Chrysler Group LLC early next year will take control of the Toledo Assembly complex's Wrangler
paint shop operation from Magna International Inc., which has run the paint shop since June, 2006.

Chrysler spokesman Jodi Tinson said Wednesday the automaker is evaluating the efficiencies in what has been a supplier factory and expects to be running it by spring.

It was not immediately clear how many employees the factory has. Chrysler is evaluating its staffing needs for the paint shop, but noted that some of its employees are Chrysler retirees or former Chrysler workers who took a buyout a few years ago and would be ineligible to work for the automaker.

The other Magna workers will be interviewed by Chrysler for possible continued employment, Ms. Tinson said. If there more positions that need filling, it is
Syncreon Truth

Machesney Park, IL

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Rant...

Syncreon has awfull management & people skills, they treat there best employee's like shit, offer shitty benfits package that just got worse this year as far as vison and life insurance is concerned, they wont match the bottom of the barrel wage that chysler offers as tier 2, they offer no cost of living wages adjustments, the CEO's give nothing back and take take take the scumm balls are listed here http://www.syncreon.com/index.php... with there bios , they cheat on the ISO standards, they screwed employee's out of dislocated workers benfits package durring down times and layoffs by not filling out the nessary paper work with the illinios department of employment securities,
they also have bad ergonomic labor practices, like for example letting an employee lift a 40/50 pound muffler system by hand for 7 or 8 hours without using the supplied lift the company supplies to lift the mufflers, no kidding check it out ask for a tour I insist someone see this and crack down on this, they also screw you company seniority wise by splitting the employees in two distinct labor groups, also inventory is awfull because the eningeers refuse to organize product and leave it to rot in places in the warehouse it doenst belong and 9 times out of ten ends up becoming lost.

these scumballs wont even buy new equipment needed to do our jobs at syncreon/bap. Old Norand T1700 scanners are not $5000 anymore... cheapscapes.
and besides they are dinosoars... lobby chysler into loaning you better equipment, or just pick up the Tab your self, you gotta spend money to make money stinkreon
DFO

Moline, IL

#5 Jan 11, 2011
Syncreon also has it's share of rank & file employees that are half-wit hillbillies with attitudes.
JJRyan

Rockford, IL

#6 Feb 6, 2011
I heard Syncreon could be gone after the summer shutdown.
OSHA

AOL

#7 Feb 6, 2011
Syncreon Truth wrote:
Rant...
Syncreon has awfull management & people skills, they treat there best employee's like shit, offer shitty benfits package that just got worse this year as far as vison and life insurance is concerned, they wont match the bottom of the barrel wage that chysler offers as tier 2, they offer no cost of living wages adjustments, the CEO's give nothing back and take take take the scumm balls are listed here http://www.syncreon.com/index.php... with there bios , they cheat on the ISO standards, they screwed employee's out of dislocated workers benfits package durring down times and layoffs by not filling out the nessary paper work with the illinios department of employment securities,
they also have bad ergonomic labor practices, like for example letting an employee lift a 40/50 pound muffler system by hand for 7 or 8 hours without using the supplied lift the company supplies to lift the mufflers, no kidding check it out ask for a tour I insist someone see this and crack down on this, they also screw you company seniority wise by splitting the employees in two distinct labor groups, also inventory is awfull because the eningeers refuse to organize product and leave it to rot in places in the warehouse it doenst belong and 9 times out of ten ends up becoming lost.
these scumballs wont even buy new equipment needed to do our jobs at syncreon/bap. Old Norand T1700 scanners are not $5000 anymore... cheapscapes.
and besides they are dinosoars... lobby chysler into loaning you better equipment, or just pick up the Tab your self, you gotta spend money to make money stinkreon
CAll OSHA report them. Make a list and go through the OSHA website. It will tell you regulations, who to contact, and what to do.
The PACK is BACK

AOL

#8 Feb 6, 2011
OSHA wrote:
<quoted text>
CAll OSHA report them. Make a list and go through the OSHA website. It will tell you regulations, who to contact, and what to do.
Who gives a shi-. GO PACKERS________YEA__________
conagra100

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2011
Contract time we will get are revenge
Dustu

Rockford, IL

#10 Feb 20, 2011
are revenge? LOL!
conagra100

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2011
Well if we strike LOL
Ted Dist

Machesney Park, IL

#12 Feb 28, 2011
new contract new rules the employees need the power, we are the company without us syncreon the company could not run, This means we need the power to strike as needed. And not let the company outsource any more of jobs. This language must be removed.
syncreon Brampton

Brampton, Canada

#13 Mar 31, 2011
yes , syncreon is very cheap company.they started there new plant in brampton with chrysler in oct.2010.
and lunch room is still under constrution .
they cheat people at the time of hiring .they wrote contract before hiring people.they send there employee 15 mintnes before shift if no work like a temp. agency.
syncreon Belvidere

Machesney Park, IL

#14 Apr 2, 2011
Well Brampton, heads up, make them / force them to pay for a lot of ergonomic equipment like lift gates and rubber floor mats, they didn't do that here in Belividere and now they are paying 12 million dollars in workers compensation claims out of pocket because their insurance company at the time (Travelers) stopped insuring them or for lack of better term Dropped them, because of how unsafe and bad the safety practice at the plant was. Remember they don't pay for anything but your labor and that's dirt cheap compared to a regular Chrysler employee, Rubber gloves, pens, paper, printer ink, markers,drinking water,cleaning supplies,Utility knifes and Leased Rental equipment, everything else is owned by Chrysler... this means it really is a cheap operation with a good profit margin they refuse to share with you (aka Us), That Place has a US and THEM complex the union is US (or dirt balls in there eyes) and THEM ( or Pompus A-holes that think they are better than you) Trust me I'v over heard my fair share of conversations, and they think of all their Hourly Paid Employees as Less then human scum animal slaves that do nothing but siphon funds from their bottom line and bonus checks.
syncreon Belvidere

Machesney Park, IL

#15 Apr 2, 2011
Just out of curiosity can someone post a link or tell us the details of the CAW local 1285 Syncreon Brampton contract? It would be interesting to compare and contrast it to our UAW local 1268 Syncreon Contract
guest

Rockford, IL

#16 Apr 2, 2011
syncreon Belvidere wrote:
Well Brampton, heads up, make them / force them to pay for a lot of ergonomic equipment like lift gates and rubber floor mats, they didn't do that here in Belividere and now they are paying 12 million dollars in workers compensation claims out of pocket because their insurance company at the time (Travelers) stopped insuring them or for lack of better term Dropped them, because of how unsafe and bad the safety practice at the plant was. Remember they don't pay for anything but your labor and that's dirt cheap compared to a regular Chrysler employee, Rubber gloves, pens, paper, printer ink, markers,drinking water,cleaning supplies,Utility knifes and Leased Rental equipment, everything else is owned by Chrysler... this means it really is a cheap operation with a good profit margin they refuse to share with you (aka Us), That Place has a US and THEM complex the union is US (or dirt balls in there eyes) and THEM ( or Pompus A-holes that think they are better than you) Trust me I'v over heard my fair share of conversations, and they think of all their Hourly Paid Employees as Less then human scum animal slaves that do nothing but siphon funds from their bottom line and bonus checks.
So why are you still there then?
just sayin

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2011
I heard syncreon belvidere has a contract ready for Monday!!!
syncreon Belvidere

Machesney Park, IL

#18 Apr 2, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you still there then?
Single, no family and it pays for school for the mean time, I'm not rich and young. Sorry for "Just Stating Facts" just letting the public know so people who may be looking for employment in the Automotive Sector of Syncreon know what they are getting into.
Guy

Miami, FL

#19 Apr 2, 2011
OSHA wrote:
<quoted text>
CAll OSHA report them. Make a list and go through the OSHA website. It will tell you regulations, who to contact, and what to do.
It's not really all about the cost of Norand stuff. It's also about security of the new technologies. IT and the company have yet to find a system that generates data that cannot be hacked.
syncreon Belvidere

Machesney Park, IL

#20 Apr 2, 2011
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not really all about the cost of Norand stuff. It's also about security of the new technologies. IT and the company have yet to find a system that generates data that cannot be hacked.
The norand device system that connects to the inventory control software runs in a contained terminal emulator, the equipment can still transmit the data in safe manner with the newer/ lighter / easier to handle equipment, the new Norands do the same thing the old ones do but with a better handle and a keypad that requires less strokes for input, reducing hand and wrist injuries in the long run.

Also for a additional cost a pistol grip can be installed on the newer or even older equipment to prevent less drops and damage to preexisting equipment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trenton engine election time soon any thoughts ?? 42 min Scab conductors 8
Ethanol fuel burns faster than non ethanol and ... (Jan '11) 8 hr Eric 19
Get rid of Norwood Jewel 11 hr Dun 5
Dundee layoffs 13 hr K Smithy 33
Chicken bones 16 hr Cindy 13
How do you like work on the assembly line at Ch... (Jun '15) Fri 39monthsonlineand... 23
Ma Mopar (Jan '12) Fri Big J 4
More from around the web