Orlando PDC???
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2009
Anybody know whats going to happen in Orlando once the contract is up between Chrysler and MBUSA????
patman

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2009
There is supposedly some language that addresses both Orlando and Fontana in the contract. 2010 they go back to being MB parts plants and are no longer Mopar. I haven't seen the language so I'm sure there's more to it than that. I know Fontana had Mopar people transfer there from LA a few months ago.
uaw1268

AOL

#3 Mar 29, 2009
What is this all about? Orlando PDC won't be part of Mopar/Chrysler any more?

Since: Dec 08

Tipton, Indiana

#4 Mar 29, 2009
any of u orlando Mopar people know w guy named Ron Riebe..
moparpdc

Rehoboth, MA

#5 Mar 29, 2009
>>>What is this all about? Orlando PDC won't be part of Mopar/Chrysler any more?
Orlando PDC merged with a much smaller Mercedes PDC a few years ago. They carry Mercedes parts. At the end of this year Mercedes is pulling their parts out and will be shipping them from their own PDC again (location unknown). Orlando will still be Mopar but they will be losing a lot of work and the guys there are worried about layoffs.
VOTE NO

Conyers, GA

#6 Mar 29, 2009
We have heard when they lose the business that the work they have left will be transferred to Atlanta and Dallas PDCs
VOTE NO

Conyers, GA

#7 Mar 29, 2009
however this makes no sense to us here in Atlanta. Who will serve South Florida
slickwilly

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Apr 9, 2009
someone posted all the pdc addresses but i can't find that post. can someone post again or tell me where to find it?
the time is now

Conyers, GA

#9 Apr 11, 2009
slickwilly wrote:
someone posted all the pdc addresses but i can't find that post. can someone post again or tell me where to find it?
have you tried Dashboard

Since: Mar 09

Rehoboth, MA

#10 Apr 13, 2009
Atlanta PDC
1149 Citizens Parkway
Morrow, GA

Boston PDC
550 Forbes Blvd.
Mansfield, MA

Denver PDC
12225 East 39th Ave.
Denver, CO

Detroit PDC
23400 Bell Road
New Boston, MI

Memphis PDC
4175 Chrysler Drive
Memphis, TN

Minneapolis PDC
13005 State Highway 55
Plymouth, MN

Newark PDC
1 Mopar Drive
Newark, DE

Portland PDC
10030 S.W. Allen Blvd.
Beaverton, OR

Chicago PDC
1980 High Grove Lane
Naperville, IL

Cleveland PDC
9777 Mopar Drive
Streetsboro, OH

Dallas PDC
2205 Belt Line Road
Carrollton, TX

Los Angeles PDC
5141 Santa Anna Street
Ontario, CA

New York PDC
108 Route 303
Tappan, NY

Orlando PDC
?Bogey Creek Road?
Orlando, FL

St. Louis PDC (Teamsters not UAW)
5790 Campus Drive
Hazelwood, MO

San Francisco PDC
???
ooops

Naperville, IL

#11 Apr 13, 2009
whats the news at kokomo i was told more down weeks
The Truth

AOL

#12 Apr 13, 2009
San Francisco PDC
1001 Schlong drive
San Francisco, CA
Hoosier guy

Orlando, FL

#13 May 28, 2009
Where did you hear that Orlando would be split up and sent to Atlanta and Dallas once Mercedes pulls out? We have heard that Atlanta will close and be moved to Orlando replacing Mercedes.
unknown

Evansville, IN

#14 Oct 14, 2009
Anyone have an update to orlando pdc. Are they remaining open? Will they still be chrysler affiliated? Do pdc's have a different pay scale? Are they going into a two tier wage? Does orlando have high seniority ready to retire?And finally, how do they perform the job there...On foot?....On hi-lo?....with cart? Thanks!
indydave

Zellwood, FL

#15 Oct 15, 2009
the seniority is low plant and high corp. only the bens walk. the rest of us nuse hi-lo's and speedy pickers
Armadillo

Canyon, TX

#16 Oct 15, 2009
PDCs pay the same as assembly if u are not classified as core 1,2,3. if you were hired before 2007, it pays the same. Whenever car dealerships are open, PDCS will be open and that applies to holidays.
Anyone/everyone hired in a PDC with seniority dating later than the 2007 agreement would be classified as a core 2.
The 2007 agreement also states the loss of the servicing of the MB dealerships at the Orlando and Fontana PDCs and the time frame of such.
The effects of that loss are left up to those outside of the effected facilities...
NorthSouth

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 15, 2009
unknown wrote:
Anyone have an update to orlando pdc. Are they remaining open? Will they still be chrysler affiliated? Do pdc's have a different pay scale? Are they going into a two tier wage? Does orlando have high seniority ready to retire?And finally, how do they perform the job there...On foot?....On hi-lo?....with cart? Thanks!
Last I heard was that orlando has about a year and then it is closing. That would be awesome to transfer in though(and out) and possibly get TWO transfer packages..... 100K. It would be like getting a buyout and keeping your job. I don't think ANYONE is getting sent to orlando pdc though.

Anyone who goes to a PDC from an assembly plant is going to be very happy when they see how easy they have it.
unknown

Evansville, IN

#18 Oct 15, 2009
so if orlando is slated to close, what alternatives for affiliated corp plants remain? Will a transfer to another pdc be possible? I seen orlando on inside, very nice...maybe there would be hope for different use. I'm at trenton Engine,slated to close 2014...more like 2011. New world class engine next door. Employees here were misguided,shafted out in fear to reach mgmt. and retirees and dead weight. we have several replacements from all over instead of laid-off. If I didn't know better, our own union spreads rumours or hear what you want. There's no change on mfg. end.Dissappointment to work anymore..thrill is gone but bills need pmt.northsouth and fellow union, I wish you godspeed, you're all in prayer, I wish you all well.
ez-b

Melbourne, FL

#19 Feb 10, 2010
1994 Seniority wrote:
any of u orlando Mopar people know w guy named Ron Riebe..
yes i work with him in orlando and also in kokomo in
ez-b

Melbourne, FL

#20 Feb 10, 2010
who are you?he loads the trucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jnap back to shap bs 32 min Team Member 3
Shap to nap to shap wtf 49 min Team Member 11
News UAW leader suggests union will back Clinton 2 hr ICE 5
Mack Avenue Engine Plant 7 hr Carl5 227
1264 , indefinite layoff 7 hr Evan 12
Trump could name Bob corker as VP 10 hr Trump 2
Promaster Lemons 13 hr Mathalwaysrules 1
More from around the web