Profit sharing on feb 8th?

Profit sharing on feb 8th?

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
xguy9

Farmington, MI

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Is this the official day we get the profit sharing check? Thanks
word

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Jan 28, 2013
nothing is official til it happens at chrysler
Mike d

Rockford, IL

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Right Chrysler is rumor city lol
rook23

Rockford, IL

#4 Jan 28, 2013
word wrote:
nothing is official til it happens at chrysler
We will receive $2200 -$2800 Bank it
crazyman

Roseville, MI

#5 Jan 28, 2013
rook23 wrote:
<quoted text> We will receive $2200 -$2800 Bank it
where did you come up with that figure? The date makes sence because february 2012 we received in on the 11th and February 2011 the 10th.
unknown

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Have hard time understanding how Chrysler profit for the whole year was equal to one quarter of Ford profit. They get 8300 and Chrysler gets 2250!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!
Linda

Rockford, IL

#8 Feb 1, 2013
unknown wrote:
Have hard time understanding how Chrysler profit for the whole year was equal to one quarter of Ford profit. They get 8300 and Chrysler gets 2250!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!
That's because there's nothing but fat alcoholics and druggies at Chrysler. They can care less about themselves and even less about the products they make. I'm the one getting screwed! I work twice as hard for half as much. You should be handing your profit sharing checks over to me!!
the truth

Battle Creek, MI

#9 Feb 1, 2013
unknown wrote:
Have hard time understanding how Chrysler profit for the whole year was equal to one quarter of Ford profit. They get 8300 and Chrysler gets 2250!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!
Who cares?
Linda

Rockford, IL

#10 Feb 1, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
That's what I'm saying!!

Since: Jul 11

Southfield, MI

#12 Feb 1, 2013
The solution to the Ford jealousy is simple. Lose all of your seniority, and, depending on hire date, pay, benefits and pension, and go work for Ford. Me? I'm not giving up my seniority to work at Frod.(intentional misspelling)

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#13 Feb 1, 2013
just wondering as a new hire that hasnt started yet...Im assuming you have to be there the full year before to get profit sharing?...like if i start soon I still wont get one next year right?=/
and teir 2 can at least get it right?

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#14 Feb 1, 2013
please someone ?=/
g

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Matt from Toledo wrote:
just wondering as a new hire that hasnt started yet...Im assuming you have to be there the full year before to get profit sharing?...like if i start soon I still wont get one next year right?=/
and teir 2 can at least get it right?
No you don't have to be there a full year just have your 90 days in an then they go off your hours worked if you get 1850 hours then you will get the full check anything less is pro rated
Shredder

West Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there's nothing but fat alcoholics and druggies at Chrysler. They can care less about themselves and even less about the products they make. I'm the one getting screwed! I work twice as hard for half as much. You should be handing your profit sharing checks over to me!!
Man your stupid!!!!!!!!
moneyaddict

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Whatever it is i'll take it.....
unknown

Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Hey Linda. My husband has been employee for 20 years. HE IS NOT DRUGGIE OR ALCOHOLIC. Some the employees are hard working honest people. You are RUDE!!!!
WTAP boner

United States

#20 Feb 4, 2013
And you are a nerd
Booga King

Fairfax, VA

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Profit share paid this FRIDAY
What about me

Fort Wayne, IN

#25 Feb 5, 2013
What about the hard working drug addicted people? not all of us are lazy geez

Since: Dec 12

Macomb, Mi

#27 Feb 5, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there's nothing but fat alcoholics and druggies at Chrysler. They can care less about themselves and even less about the products they make. I'm the one getting screwed! I work twice as hard for half as much. You should be handing your profit sharing checks over to me!!
You are what is wrong with society today...where do you get this sense of entitlement??? No one owes you anything!! The solution is simple if you feel you are getting screwed and are working twice as hard for half as much...GET AN EDUCATION!!! It's amazing this well kept secret...degree=more $$$$...instead you will continue to whine and complain about your plight in life....suck it up and do something about it!!! Smh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No good Norwood Jewell 2 hr InTheKnow 12
Assessment Testing 4 hr That girl 5
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 4 hr JLA 17,765
RICO class action lawsuit against UAW FCA 8 hr Total BS 19
Trump will be next President of the KKK 9 hr fist 6
Dundee engine 14 hr Truth hurts 46
Working at Chrysler?? 16 hr Moneyman 37
More from around the web