Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Hey Richie, Just wanted to say thanks for us B crew workers, who didn't get to enjoy the fireworks with our kids. I bet you were with your family on the actual holiday!
CCC

Capron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

UawMember wrote:
Hey Richie, Just wanted to say thanks for us B crew workers, who didn't get to enjoy the fireworks with our kids. I bet you were with your family on the actual holiday!
Your not the only one!!! I'm in the same boat with ya!!!
former union official

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

It never ceases to amaze me when I visit this site. How many people are smarter than their President or other elected officials. If you voted for the President your the dummy and if you didn't vote your even a bigger dummy! My point is if you want to make a difference run for steward and work your way up....

Since: Apr 12

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

rich boruff wrote:
I don't lie and if u r calling me this or that, I'm not hard to find. U can't be a coward all ur life. I am sick of all u chicken shits.
Ok...I was raised not to call anyone a liar unless you know the circumstances involved. Here's what I do know.

1. You stood in front of the membership and stated that the Kokomo Tribune where liars.. that you never or ever will support AWS and that you "scrambled" to get ahold of the Perspective to set the record straight..

2. A few days later a letter was posted in each team break areas..SIGNED BY YOU..... The letter states and I quote...

"The fact we have gotten this point is very positive for Chrysler Kokomo Employees and the Community. The need for this schedule was driven for the demands for and sales f Chrysler products in the market, and thus a associated dmand for the transmissions we make.
This schedule will not only provide for roughly ann additional 45 days of which employees can be at home to persue personal intrests or family time..(joke right?), but also involves ess personal vehicle gsoline usage and decreased emissions. It further solidifies job security and increased employment leels and also raffirms Chrysles commitment aligned with new program announcements in Kokomo. This in turn enhances the economic growth withi Kokomo and further perpetuates Chrysler's strong community ties. Your ongoing SUPPORT and COMMITMENT is ackknowleged and APPRECIATED as we move foward.

Not sure this is a lie but this is a huge contradiction at best.... Why would anyone sign their name to such a letter when they opppose AWS? I was always taught never sign anything you disagree with......BTW...

Name: David Clem, Dept 6200 KTP... B crew
ecstatic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Lol! nowhere in that letter does it say he, the committee, or the uaw support aws.

Since: Apr 12

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

ecstatic wrote:
Lol! nowhere in that letter does it say he, the committee, or the uaw support aws.
Not really sure how to respond....Any time you sign your name to a document you ARE endorsing what the document pertains to.I sure hope you are not that naive....
disgusting

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

If you are not in his clique then forget about getting any kind of representation. The lies pour from this guys mouth!! All he cares about is advancing his political career!! He will fit in with all the other crooked, lying politicians.
Homer from Indiana

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Gee I miss all this stress.Can I gat my job back after taking a buyout???LOL
ko ko mo

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

no morals, no regard for the members, no good!
legend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Come on tards, aws is hear to stay. Noone cares what you cant do because you are on b or c. Especially if it has anything to do with kids.

I am sick of hearing about how you are suffering because you can't! spend time with the little monsters.

If it was truly that important to you and you love them so much you would quit and work somewhere that is more accommodating.

NO YOU WON'T DO THAT BECAUSE WHAT YOU REALLY LOVE IS THE DOLLARS AND BENEFITS THAT CHRYSLER PROVIDES!

Fricking crybabies make me want to puke. Put your big boy/girl pants on and get over it.

People will line up four abreast and around the block to do your job for half the money. Think on that for minute.

Flame on, I'm out.
CCC

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

legend wrote:
Come on tards, aws is hear to stay. Noone cares what you cant do because you are on b or c. Especially if it has anything to do with kids.
I am sick of hearing about how you are suffering because you can't! spend time with the little monsters.
If it was truly that important to you and you love them so much you would quit and work somewhere that is more accommodating.
NO YOU WON'T DO THAT BECAUSE WHAT YOU REALLY LOVE IS THE DOLLARS AND BENEFITS THAT CHRYSLER PROVIDES!
Fricking crybabies make me want to puke. Put your big boy/girl pants on and get over it.
People will line up four abreast and around the block to do your job for half the money. Think on that for minute.
Flame on, I'm out.
Hey Moron, got to have money and benefits for the little monsters!!! If you don't like to hear about Chrysler then stay off this site!!!!
Doesnt matter

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

It would be nice if our stewards were doing aws also. They get to work the regular work schedule and have fill ins on the weekend. The uaw supports aws no matter what they tell you because they think it will bring more members. Just be patient...we can cancel our union dues in a couple years. Money talks and that is the only thing the international cares about anymore.
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Doesnt matter wrote:
It would be nice if our stewards were doing aws also. They get to work the regular work schedule and have fill ins on the weekend. The uaw supports aws no matter what they tell you because they think it will bring more members. Just be patient...we can cancel our union dues in a couple years. Money talks and that is the only thing the international cares about anymore.
And from what I am hearing in Indiana at the three tranny plants. It will be like striking against 685. Workers are going to walk IE UAW 685. It will only take one to get in line and the rest will follow.
Yeahyou

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

crooked ass politicians representing the local membership posing as union leaders!!
Booger Kiing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

There is no A B or C crew stewards in Kokomo. I see that some of the plants are doing this and its the way it should be done. The 685 officials already get a check from the hall plus a check for their inplant hours. They pretty much can work all the hours they wanna work. Then you put a call in for them and you don't see em. It was bad before AWS now they are hiding under there desks cause I sure don't see em on the floor. Slowly but surely they are only running the depts they want on AWS. They are not done yet
Aces

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

C- crew meeting Kokomo tues 6:45 am
indydave

Galveston, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I was aT THAT C-CREW meeting,and today in find out the GARTE DICTATOR has now bared me from any union jobs for questioning his appointing his little buddy to an international job.This is such bull shit.It's a sad day when you get blackballed for questioning yor leaders,this asshole get's 120,000 dollors a year and we get nothing back!!!
Calvin

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

It don't matter. 685 will be taking a big hit come 2015. And that is putting it mildly.
Your Worthless to 685

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Boruff do you remember saying "It's all or none" working the aws schedule? Then could you possibly explain to your membership, why there is people working 8hr days. How about the people on "special" hours, how many shifts do we have now. It's no wonder our local is not strong, when we don't have a strong leader! You were put in office to lead us, not teach us to give them what they want. I hope you have good job lined up, as this will be your last term in office. We need a true leader not a yes man!
gary

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Richie is only concerned with himself. Does not care about any of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chrysler Forum right now

Search the Chrysler Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 38 min chowaitin 13,673
UAW tentative trades apprentice courses #685 1 hr dennis the mentis 1
Assessment Results 1 hr uaw prisoner 65
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 2 hr Hopeful 2,101
Heard no pay raise for t1 just t2 but everyone ... 2 hr uaw prisoner 11
What % of UAW Chryler workers are Intelligent ? 3 hr uaw prisoner 1
Wtap laying off after shutdown 9 hr Eddie 4
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••