Obama wins 4 more
Network 1

Rockford, IL

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Obama equals job security for Chrysler. Remember Obama saved our jobs.
Yankee

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Only 4 more years. Only 4 more years. Just 4 years. It'll be over before we know it. God bless us
union dude

Akron, OH

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Free foodstamps yaaah, oops I forgot I make to much money. Anybody with a extra baby in the hood that I can claim.
sandy

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2012
union dude wrote:
Free foodstamps yaaah, oops I forgot I make to much money. Anybody with a extra baby in the hood that I can claim.
Sorry I aborted my baggage so I can't help ya hon.
7mileSHAP

Lansing, MI

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Obama didn't save our jobs you idiot's
the truth

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2012
7mileSHAP wrote:
Obama didn't save our jobs you idiot's
Don't try to reason with these idiots. Especially the one that is trying to steal my name. There is only a handful of rational people on these threads. The rest watch the comedy channel for their news.
Yankee

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2012
THANK U!!!! These people are dense.
the truth

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Yankee wrote:
THANK U!!!! These people are dense.
I wonder how many people know about this. November 1st Iran sent to jet fighters after our droned that was flying above international waters. They then fired on the drone. That is an act of war. Obama lied about Benghazi for two weeks. I thought Obama said his administration was the most transparent administration. Talk about playing politics with the election. I know the morons don't care about any of that because Chrysler got bailed out. That's the only thing they know besides the union telling the sheep to herd up and vote Obama.
not bullied

Rockford, IL

#11 Nov 9, 2012
There are a bunch of brain donors that work at Chrysler. Really. It is sooooo sad :(
the truth

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>I dought we fly drones in international water and two, everything is fair in espionage buddy, you trying to spy and then cry when we get caught, boo hoo, I don't blame them for shooting at our unmanned drone, it's to be expected
Wow!! You are dumber than I thought!! First off I said the drone was flying above International waters, not in. You don't think the US flies drones over water? Wow, I can't even respond to that it is just that dumb. We are free to fly over International waters. That's why they call it International. It is obvious why Obama got your vote if you did find your way to the pole without getting lost.
Linda

United States

#15 Nov 9, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!! You are dumber than I thought!! First off I said the drone was flying above International waters, not in. You don't think the US flies drones over water? Wow, I can't even respond to that it is just that dumb. We are free to fly over International waters. That's why they call it International. It is obvious why Obama got your vote if you did find your way to the pole without getting lost.
You must be new to the board. I thought I was dumb sometimes. But I started reading some of his posts and realized that he stole the cake.
the truth

United States

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>You must be new to the board. I thought I was dumb sometimes. But I started reading some of his posts and realized that he stole the cake.
Ya after this comment from him I was thinking of letting him have the name. I'm not sure that I want the possibility of someone confusing the two of us. I'm embarrassed for him no wonder why he is not posting much anymore today.
Linda

United States

#17 Nov 9, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Ya after this comment from him I was thinking of letting him have the name. I'm not sure that I want the possibility of someone confusing the two of us. I'm embarrassed for him no wonder why he is not posting much anymore today.
That little mousy is another real stupid one. When he starts flapping his jaw you just feel like bitch slapping him. Some of these people on here are the dumbest of the dumb
Tony Mahoney

United States

#18 Nov 9, 2012
I just want everyone to know it is time for me to come out I AM GAY and proud!!!
Linda

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Congratulations, I guess we all need to pay more. And you all thought it would just be the rich. Power to the people alright! I guess we don't need all these doctors because we will have death panels now!

The Associated Press (@AP)
11/13/12, 9:00 AM
Most of America would be hit by tax increases and spending cuts from 'fiscal cliff:' apne.ws/ZARoyL
the truth

United States

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Linda wrote:
Congratulations, I guess we all need to pay more. And you all thought it would just be the rich. Power to the people alright! I guess we don't need all these doctors because we will have death panels now!

The Associated Press (@AP)
11/13/12, 9:00 AM
Most of America would be hit by tax increases and spending cuts from 'fiscal cliff:' apne.ws/ZARoyL
The election is over back to the real Obama!
RETIRED

United States

#21 Nov 13, 2012
Linda wrote:
Congratulations, I guess we all need to pay more. And you all thought it would just be the rich. Power to the people alright! I guess we don't need all these doctors because we will have death panels now!

The Associated Press (@AP)
11/13/12, 9:00 AM
Most of America would be hit by tax increases and spending cuts from 'fiscal cliff:' apne.ws/ZARoyL
Obama said he would only raise taxes on people making $250,000 or more a year. Surprise!!!!!!!!!
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#22 Nov 13, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many people know about this. November 1st Iran sent to jet fighters after our droned that was flying above international waters. They then fired on the drone. That is an act of war. Obama lied about Benghazi for two weeks. I thought Obama said his administration was the most transparent administration. Talk about playing politics with the election. I know the morons don't care about any of that because Chrysler got bailed out. That's the only thing they know besides the union telling the sheep to herd up and vote Obama.
Hahaha...yeah, let's start a war over some Iranians throwing stones at one of our drones. LOL!! Just what we need, another front in the Middle East! Remember though, the pathetic turds didn't hit a thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 6 min Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeep 18,665
Trenton good, Mack bad 1 hr greenmanalishi 13
Profit sharing $5800! 4 hr H R Block 125
transfer of parts out of department (Sep '15) 4 hr new at shap 2
Please help don't know what to do 8 hr Bill Cosby 10
Chrysler 401k match 8 hr belmike 5
Sbu53 is a primitive ape. 9 hr Slingblade 2
$1250 profit sharing 2018 11 hr Dr Black 9
More from around the web