Sergio/Chrysler on 60 Minutes Sunday ...

Sergio/Chrysler on 60 Minutes Sunday 3/25/2012

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Damage Control

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Not sure of exact time...in the evening...will be a good program...
rgr

Sedgewickville, MO

#2 Mar 24, 2012
he will just lie and say the company paid off the loans.but all he did was borrow money from other institutions to pay off the government loans.taking from peter to pay off paul.
Anonymous

Livonia, MI

#3 Mar 24, 2012
I thought it was all the point to pay off the bitchin people that wanted their money back, which in turn was not theirs anyway, but the gov piggy bank. Situation is different now that all thoses a holes got nothing to cry about. It's no different than a individual searching for a privite loaner for funds.
yeahright

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2012
He refinanced u morons....saved over 400 million a year in interest. Id say he was a pretty smart leader in doing so. No different than refinacing ur house at a lower interest rate.
Charles

Naperville, IL

#5 Mar 24, 2012
6.00 pm

Since: Mar 12

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2012
Its suppose to be on but there's a basketball game on instead. I wonder if it will come on after the game is over.
Charles

Naperville, IL

#7 Mar 25, 2012
On now
Charles

Naperville, IL

#8 Mar 25, 2012
Why was the outside of bap never shown?
Booger King

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2012
19.6 percent 6 B loan to the USA paid back. Yes that is smart to dump that loan and repay the taxpayers. Nothing left to bitch about they got money back plus interest. Saved over 300 thousand jobs. So what did we get back from the trillions dumped into banks? Well we didn't get anything. But the CEOs and upper Execs got Billions in bonuses for FAILURE.
Damage Control

Batavia, OH

#10 Mar 25, 2012
...was good...read between the lines...AWS is nothing compared to his schedule and those that report directly to him...24/7 for them, but bet compensation is made worthwhile...all business, not a windbag and full of BS...toys, but no time made to play...personal life was off-limits, but know wife and son live in Switzerland...not home in Italy...just bought 2 mansions north of Detroit, one for a home and one to entertain guests...but still literally lives at the Chrysler complex...

...I think he understands how badly we were run and treated by Daimler, but doesn't understand why workers won't bend with him in giving into AWS and other compensation for company profits...we don't have the money, real estate or personal freedoms that he has worked and surrounded himself with...and the residual trust factor he inherrited from Daimler...there is the disconnect...however, make no mistake, he owns Chrysler, without him...we never would have survived and got to where we are now...
Sergios Ego

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2012
rgr wrote:
he will just lie and say the company paid off the loans.but all he did was borrow money from other institutions to pay off the government loans.taking from peter to pay off paul.
oh those who post here who don't know the facts or understand simple good business. the positive is that we found people who saw our business plan and gave us loans to pay off the governments. they were shown how Chrysler WILL profit. its time for all to admit, segio is a brilliant business man.
charles

Naperville, IL

#12 Mar 25, 2012
Damn post went to another post wtf

You see the look on his faces when ask about the republicans. What a Kodak moment.He wanted to say oh those stupid sh!ts.
Damage Control

Batavia, OH

#13 Mar 25, 2012
charles wrote:
Damn post went to another post wtf
You see the look on his faces when ask about the republicans. What a Kodak moment.He wanted to say oh those stupid sh!ts.
...all GOP Easter eggs in one basket...handed to Obama 2012...many thanks to the Republican platform of smoking bans, RTW, bedroom issues and lack of back for working America...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 25, 2012
here is the CBS 60 minutes youtube video for anyone that missed it.

Sergio Marchionne: Resurrecting Chrysler

Damage Control

Batavia, OH

#15 Mar 25, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
here is the CBS 60 minutes youtube video for anyone that missed it.
Sergio Marchionne: Resurrecting Chrysler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M469PJ5pdV0XX
...thanks for posting for others to watch...
Damage Control

Batavia, OH

#16 Mar 25, 2012
...he gave the workers a public pat on the back for a job well done, that the turnaround wouldn't have happened without our dedication...how often do you hear that locally????...

Since: Jul 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#17 Mar 25, 2012
200 employees?

... how? JNAP's trim department, right now, alone has that many, and more.
get real

Rockford, IL

#18 Mar 26, 2012
thanks for posting 60 minutes link. thank you sergio for all you have done. now its up to us to build quality that we are all proud of...and also be thankful to have a job...a good paying job!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 26, 2012
get real wrote:
thanks for posting 60 minutes link. thank you sergio for all you have done. now its up to us to build quality that we are all proud of...and also be thankful to have a job...a good paying job!!!
your welcome, I just did it for the ones that missed it, because I almost forgot about it too.
rook23

Rockford, IL

#20 Mar 26, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>your welcome, I just did it for the ones that missed it, because I almost forgot about it too.
Very impressed with Sergio

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 2 hr Malt 2,129
1264 is pitiful 5 hr U junky 15
Mack Engine downtime 6 hr Former Mack 1 13
Looks like a big layoff coming to Trenton engine 6 hr Big white truck 1
Shap people 12 hr Ramwife140 7
Mack engine gets silver 14 hr 88ers 5
Thinking they were wise, they became fools. 16 hr Valibator 4
More from around the web