Chrysler Chief Advocates for Flexible...
Got a Clue

Buskirk, NY

#21 Jan 13, 2012
Belvidere newby wrote:
you know the tier 1 won't stand for a wage decrease.
This implies that tier 2 WILL stand for their pay to get cut... I'm tier 1, I won't stand for any of my union brothers or sisters to take a pay cut. Just remember it was tier 1 votes that voted your pay raise. We either stand together or we all lose.
Mack ave 1

Davisburg, MI

#22 Jan 13, 2012
Got a Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
This implies that tier 2 WILL stand for their pay to get cut... I'm tier 1, I won't stand for any of my union brothers or sisters to take a pay cut. Just remember it was tier 1 votes that voted your pay raise. We either stand together or we all lose.
Not me I voted no on this agreement.
Dodge Dart

Clarkston, MI

#23 Jan 13, 2012
they should have been tier 1 from the start!!!! that was the start, of the begining of the end right there!!!! Holifield went around telling everyone to vote yes or they would cut shifts and close plants and they did anyway!!!!

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

#24 Jan 15, 2012
Belvidere newby wrote:
Try to get some retraining at the college. That is just to help you in case we go to srike. When the tier 1 wages are brought down along with the tier 2 wages like Sergio wants you know the tier 1 won't stand for a wage decrease.
Holiefield will stand for wage decrease look at how well of a job he did for the tier 1's on this contract we got $hit now & we will get less in 2015
Bill

Amherstburg, Canada

#25 Jan 15, 2012
It's all about positioning...Bottom line is that we'll do whatever it takes to keep our plants. "We only have 2 left"
It's probably going to mean more give backs from our benefits and we all know it..The CAW talks a big talk, and sometimes it works, but everyone knows they don't have much of a poker hand anymore.

Just hope they can't hire too many more tier 2 workers over there, because if their numbers get too high and they get the upper hand, we're all screwed.
Dodge Fart

Harrison Township, MI

#26 Jan 15, 2012
Yeah, we will teach Sergio, we'll strike ourselves out of a job. That will teach that greedy SOB. Tier 1, tier 2, and management are all alike just like politicians. They all think everyone else is overpaid and they are underpaid. It used to be that union members wanted all people to make more money, now they just care about themselves and screw everyone else, even their own union brothers and sisters. Don't believe me? Just reading any thread on this forum proves what I am saying is correct.

Fart out.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft.
doc1120

Hot Springs, SD

#27 Jan 15, 2012
I get tired of reading you cry babies bitch about your jobs. If you don't like it there, find another job elsewhere. If you can't, or won't, shut up and do your jobs.
who cares

Westfield, IN

#28 Jan 15, 2012
doc1120 wrote:
I get tired of reading you cry babies bitch about your jobs. If you don't like it there, find another job elsewhere. If you can't, or won't, shut up and do your jobs.
Get off the site then!!! It really doesn`t concern you...right?
Tony

United States

#29 Jan 15, 2012
Oh Canada.... oh Canada my home sweet home
doc1120

Hot Springs, SD

#30 Jan 16, 2012
As a Chrysler owner and customer everything you say and do concerns me, unless you want to kill the company and thus your income. And yes when I say customer, I mean customer. I own a 2010 Jeep Wrangler and a 2011 Chrysler 200 and am considering a Dart. Now I'm not sure with malcontents building the vehicles, how long until you sabbotage the vehicles and plants. By the way I always owned mopars, so quit your crying and do your job to the best of your ability. We, the people who pay your wages, are tired of hearing you cry.
Ram

Clarkston, MI

#31 Jan 16, 2012
doc1120 wrote:
As a Chrysler owner and customer everything you say and do concerns me, unless you want to kill the company and thus your income. And yes when I say customer, I mean customer. I own a 2010 Jeep Wrangler and a 2011 Chrysler 200 and am considering a Dart. Now I'm not sure with malcontents building the vehicles, how long until you sabbotage the vehicles and plants. By the way I always owned mopars, so quit your crying and do your job to the best of your ability. We, the people who pay your wages, are tired of hearing you cry.
What would you say to your CEO whom is getting 100's of millions in pay and bonuses telling you that you need to learn to live a life of poverty?? I go in everyday and give 110% and have never sabotaged the line nor would I. As a matter of fact, I get called out by management for doing to good of a job. They say we are hear to make quanity not perfect cars/trucks. It is very easy to judge looking in from outside. What would you do if your boss came to you tomorrow and said, "Oh, by the way ??? we are going to cut your pay by a third and from now on we will be adjusting your pay depending on how much money the company is making"?? Mean while, your boss and the people in pay grades equal to or higher then are getting raises, large 5 to 6 figure bonuses, and no pay adjustments?? What would you say then?? I am going to fight it the right way, and I am going to add to my degree, and if things do not change or get worse I will start looking for other work.
Reality

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Jan 16, 2012
Ram wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you say to your CEO whom is getting 100's of millions in pay and bonuses telling you that you need to learn to live a life of poverty?? I go in everyday and give 110% and have never sabotaged the line nor would I. As a matter of fact, I get called out by management for doing to good of a job. They say we are hear to make quanity not perfect cars/trucks. It is very easy to judge looking in from outside. What would you do if your boss came to you tomorrow and said, "Oh, by the way ??? we are going to cut your pay by a third and from now on we will be adjusting your pay depending on how much money the company is making"?? Mean while, your boss and the people in pay grades equal to or higher then are getting raises, large 5 to 6 figure bonuses, and no pay adjustments?? What would you say then?? I am going to fight it the right way, and I am going to add to my degree, and if things do not change or get worse I will start looking for other work.
I wouldn't say anything. I would go find another job, and so would anyone else with a desirable skill set. Then we could laugh because the cost reduction move cost management most of their good employees, leaving behind the ones who didn't have the skill set to get the job making the better wages. I really do sympathize with the folks that are saying wait until 2015, things will get better. The latest changes aren't temporary, they are here to stay. Any future wage increases, will be profitability based. IE if you want a raise, it will be based on if the company made money. Basically more of a bonus structure. Even worse if you have 15 years left, I would probably leave anyway. 2015 without a raise? Come on, by then many other jobs will make more, and won't have all of the bs associated with them. Who knows what will be left of the VEBA by the time retirement comes around.
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#33 Jan 16, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say anything. I would go find another job, and so would anyone else with a desirable skill set. Then we could laugh because the cost reduction move cost management most of their good employees, leaving behind the ones who didn't have the skill set to get the job making the better wages. I really do sympathize with the folks that are saying wait until 2015, things will get better. The latest changes aren't temporary, they are here to stay. Any future wage increases, will be profitability based. IE if you want a raise, it will be based on if the company made money. Basically more of a bonus structure. Even worse if you have 15 years left, I would probably leave anyway. 2015 without a raise? Come on, by then many other jobs will make more, and won't have all of the bs associated with them. Who knows what will be left of the VEBA by the time retirement comes around.
Even if you have 10yrs left you probably won't see a pension. Pension fund is going broke, fund has less than 60% and the VEBA will last only about 10yrs.
doc1120

Hot Springs, SD

#34 Jan 16, 2012
Ram wrote:
<quoted text>
I have taken pay freezes and pay cuts all the time the people who pay my salary make millions and then look at ways to not pay taxes. Since 2000 I have seen 2 pay raises, the rest were pay cuts or freezes. I recieved one pay raise because I moved to a new location for my job and this year I recieved a pay raise because I added much more responibility to my job.

If you are giving 110% I applaude you. As a customer of your product, I am tired of all the crying. If you want to cry, then do it where the world can't see it.
Ram

Clarkston, MI

#35 Jan 16, 2012
doc1120 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have taken pay freezes and pay cuts all the time the people who pay my salary make millions and then look at ways to not pay taxes. Since 2000 I have seen 2 pay raises, the rest were pay cuts or freezes. I recieved one pay raise because I moved to a new location for my job and this year I recieved a pay raise because I added much more responibility to my job.
If you are giving 110% I applaude you. As a customer of your product, I am tired of all the crying. If you want to cry, then do it where the world can't see it.
Unfortunately it is hard BC of all the clicks inside the so called UAW and all their people now working with us, if you say anything it get tweeted, texed, or emailed instantly with changes, of coarse, to get you into trouble with MGT or on the shitty side of the major union clicks who now run most plants. They even do it to their own, if someone does not go along or accept the agenda of the majority union click, they will threaten you, totally screw with you, and finally run you out of office. It has even been done to local Presidents who were the best presidents we ever had.. Its a madhouse at alot of these plants anymore. WTAP is bad... ANYONE???? BACK MA ON THIS??? Not just the WTAP but the whole posting...
Tier 1

Taylor, MI

#36 Jan 16, 2012
Belvidere newby

Rockford, IL

#37 Jan 17, 2012
The way gas is going up, up, Sergio will be lucky if anyone buys his cars. Remember there is an oil shortage. People will buy food before they will buy cars.
Tier1

Taylor, MI

#38 Jan 18, 2012
Yada Yada Yada
no way

Chicago, IL

#39 Jan 19, 2012
Belvidere newby wrote:
The way gas is going up, up, Sergio will be lucky if anyone buys his cars. Remember there is an oil shortage. People will buy food before they will buy cars.
. There's an oil shortage???? Where on earth do you live???? There's oil everywhere....... It's supply and demand 101. Everyone wants/needs gas so they set the price. Oh, don't leave the government out of it either....
Tier 1

United States

#40 Jan 30, 2012
I hope CAW knows with to do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my freind hav microbrian wood chrisslar let hem... 9 hr harly n ross 1
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 9 hr HopefulTPT 17,536
Mack Bronze 10 hr JnapA5 13
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 10 hr HopefulTPT 2,998
shap workers at Wtap 10 hr disda boss 4
Trump For President 12 hr Worker 63
Local 685 (Sep '15) 14 hr Bluewire685 75
More from around the web