Chrysler Chief Advocates for Flexible...

Chrysler Chief Advocates for Flexible Pay

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tony

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2012
Tier1

Taylor, MI

#2 Jan 11, 2012

Since: Jul 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Jan 11, 2012
I sure do hope he has plans to move production of the 300, Charger, Challenger, and minivans because this is gonna be one long strike...
Tier1

Taylor, MI

#4 Jan 11, 2012
I think so... because its time to.
Mack ave 1

Toledo, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
I sure do hope he has plans to move production of the 300, Charger, Challenger, and minivans because this is gonna be one long strike...
Don't cave like the UAW did against Sergio. The CAW holds a stronger line for their workers than the UAW , everybody knows that. Less money for hourly more for salary.
Tony

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2012
We shall see... so far he is calling the shots
Dodge Dart

Clarkston, MI

#7 Jan 11, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
I sure do hope he has plans to move production of the 300, Charger, Challenger, and minivans because this is gonna be one long strike...
You should be backing them, not saying move them. Imagine next contract we vote to strike, you want CAW to have you vehicles up there?? Until we all start sticking together we will keep getting screwed until they get us to minimum wage.. Meanwhile you do not hear or see Sergio and his execs living a life of poverty like he told us to get used too!!!!! WTF
Mack ave 1

Toledo, OH

#8 Jan 11, 2012
Dodge Dart wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be backing them, not saying move them. Imagine next contract we vote to strike, you want CAW to have you vehicles up there?? Until we all start sticking together we will keep getting screwed until they get us to minimum wage.. Meanwhile you do not hear or see Sergio and his execs living a life of poverty like he told us to get used too!!!!! WTF
If it passes there you can bet we are next . Think about what a slap in the face that would be . No raise for a decade then a pay cut in 2015 . I hope the CAW shows the UAW how to handle Serg.
Tier 1

Taylor, MI

#9 Jan 11, 2012
Mack ave 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If it passes there you can bet we are next . Think about what a slap in the face that would be . No raise for a decade then a pay cut in 2015 . I hope the CAW shows the UAW how to handle Serg.
They will
Smoke

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2012
How about cutting supervisions 10,000 bonus down!
plant guy

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#11 Jan 12, 2012
Yea how bout that management gets $10,000 dollar bonus company loses hundreds of millions workers get only half signing bonus other half to follow when company is profitable 4 straight quarters somebody explain this one.
Belvidere newby

Rockford, IL

#12 Jan 12, 2012
Greedy Sergio. Why does he have the Aces in this poker game? We need to pull out the wildcard.
Belvidere newby

Rockford, IL

#13 Jan 12, 2012
However, he’s also said that when negotiations get under way, he won’t be looking for a two-tier system that the U.S. United Auto Workers have accepted (in which new hires are paid at a lower rate than previously) but wants a lower wage rate across the board and is confident of getting it.

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

#14 Jan 12, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
I sure do hope he has plans to move production of the 300, Charger, Challenger, and minivans because this is gonna be one long strike...


They could make mini vans in St.Louis IF ONLY ST.LOUIS HAD PLANTS STILL!!!
Dodge Dart

Clarkston, MI

#15 Jan 12, 2012
Belvidere newby wrote:
However, he’s also said that when negotiations get under way, he won’t be looking for a two-tier system that the U.S. United Auto Workers have accepted (in which new hires are paid at a lower rate than previously) but wants a lower wage rate across the board and is confident of getting it.
That is the problem with you new hires; you don’t read the contract for yourselves. The way it stands now, most of you who came in first would be at tier 1 pay and benefits come 2015. With what he wants to do up in Canada and the flexible pay system, you will never get there. You all need to wake up, the union only tells you what they want to in order to get you to vote the way they want to. Everyone at International is appointed. You don’t see anything wrong with this?? They don’t want anyone outside their circle seeing what goes on, or how much they get paid, or the bonuses they get to make sure a contract passes. Let’s see when the one pay across the board happens how they do the Stewards and Committee Persons as they get same pay as tier 1, just a lot of OT. Why are managers not taking cuts?? Just like our Government, cut us and they get even more for doing it. You new folks need to wake up and see what is going to happen. As for me, I already see the writing on the wall. The stress this job entails, not knowing when you are getting off or working, and the physical toll it takes, means I will be increasing my level of education to a Masters and learn a couple of highly sought after languages. I will then be looking internally for salary positions, and externally for work that I can depend on growing in.

Since: Jul 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#16 Jan 13, 2012
Dodge Dart wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be backing them, not saying move them. Imagine next contract we vote to strike, you want CAW to have you vehicles up there?? Until we all start sticking together we will keep getting screwed until they get us to minimum wage.. Meanwhile you do not hear or see Sergio and his execs living a life of poverty like he told us to get used too!!!!! WTF
You took what I said out of context. I will be more detailed this time.

If Sergio wants 300s, Chargers, Challengers, and Minivans, he better find a way to move production because I don't think the CAW is just going to bend over and take it like the UAW. This may be one long strike, not just some few hour deal like with the UAW.

I could be wrong. Been wrong before... but hasn't the CAW historically, stood their ground more than the UAW?
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#17 Jan 13, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
<quoted text>You took what I said out of context. I will be more detailed this time.
If Sergio wants 300s, Chargers, Challengers, and Minivans, he better find a way to move production because I don't think the CAW is just going to bend over and take it like the UAW. This may be one long strike, not just some few hour deal like with the UAW.
I could be wrong. Been wrong before... but hasn't the CAW historically, stood their ground more than the UAW?
if the CAW wants more future work they better be competitive like the UAW. Years before NAFTA Chrysler had to build in Canada, not no more.
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#18 Jan 13, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
I sure do hope he has plans to move production of the 300, Charger, Challenger, and minivans because this is gonna be one long strike...
Sergio is a bully, call his bluff, ain't no way in hell the 300, Charger and Challenger gets moved to the U.S., call his bluff, take a stand against evil, Sergio is being opportunistic, that's all
ground and pound

Toledo, OH

#19 Jan 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Sergio is a bully, call his bluff, ain't no way in hell the 300, Charger and Challenger gets moved to the U.S., call his bluff, take a stand against evil, Sergio is being opportunistic, that's all
Add that to the fact that this sack of shit can't give away a Fiat and we'll find out who needs who
Belvidere newby

Rockford, IL

#20 Jan 13, 2012
Try to get some retraining at the college. That is just to help you in case we go to srike. When the tier 1 wages are brought down along with the tier 2 wages like Sergio wants you know the tier 1 won't stand for a wage decrease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serg at ssp 4 hr JnapA5 12
Conductor training 5 hr INSIDEMAN 49
Corruption in the UAW 8 hr Pee sack of 1248 28
doctor taken off (Oct '15) 12 hr lions27is a sisy ... 12
Sergio won't confirm any new product for wtap 15 hr Betterdays 4
Caravan gets mo money 18 hr Big D 36
sub pay 18 hr xguy9 1
More from around the web