TNAP Sent Home.. Watch the news tonight

TNAP Sent Home.. Watch the news tonight

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

Since: Oct 08

Toledo, OH

#1 Dec 22, 2010
Another shortage. Watch the news to see if you have to report tomorrow.

Also, I liked the coffee mug they gave out to the employees today. Nice gesture... Told hubby.. see, it says seasons greetings, and you didn't think you were getting anything this year...

info

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2010
What's the latest news with paint shop herd there was a meeting yesterday
jeeper83

Toledo, OH

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Wrangler Line will work One hour on second shift unless parts come in before there four hours are up.Wrangler would get the parts before the Liberty or Nitro on first shift because there selling better. Merry Christmas;
Toledo Jeep

Toledo, OH

#4 Dec 22, 2010
TNAPWife wrote:
Another shortage. Watch the news to see if you have to report tomorrow.
Also, I liked the coffee mug they gave out to the employees today. Nice gesture... Told hubby.. see, it says seasons greetings, and you didn't think you were getting anything this year...
Wrangler sent home also..they share the same part. 2nd shift is reporting today so maybe they got some parts on the way. We did'nt get a mug. But we got free coffee in the vending machines today!!! of course they did not tell us until we were leaving to go home. Maybe tomorrow we will get the mugs and coffee at the same time!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Since: Oct 08

Toledo, OH

#5 Dec 22, 2010
I should have said; "Watch the news to see if you DON'T have to report..." Geeze...

Free coffee at the end of the day.. WOW! Now thats being in the lap of luxury isn't it?!? LOL!! The mugs are pretty cool to me. Nothing fancy.. Black and Red with Jeep TAC 2010 imprinted and seasons greetings imprinted underneath. Ask where yours is if you don't get one.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
merrill lynch buyout question (Sep '08) 2 hr Pinky88 19
Caravan knight 3 hr Mmemm 9
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 8 hr Ssp 17,682
Starting work at Sterling Hgts. Assembly 8 hr Ssp 5
Dundee engine Wed kyle 23
Wtap getting new vehicles??? Jul 17 CTC Mole 7
1984 Chrysler E Class Jul 16 BigAl 1
More from around the web