employment application
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
koko

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2012
I've been on the refer last step for along time now and today I get an email wanting more info. I had to enter alot more info on repeat issues I done before. Does anyone know what this is all about? Any info would be great.
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#2 Jan 15, 2012
koko wrote:
I've been on the refer last step for along time now and today I get an email wanting more info. I had to enter alot more info on repeat issues I done before. Does anyone know what this is all about? Any info would be great.
they want to know how "WORTHY" you are
watson1

Mishawaka, IN

#3 Jan 15, 2012
koko wrote:
I've been on the refer last step for along time now and today I get an email wanting more info. I had to enter alot more info on repeat issues I done before. Does anyone know what this is all about? Any info would be great.
I am in essentially the same situation as you (refer last step
) except I have not received a letter asking for additional info. I do not have an informed answer but it seems that their request should indicate continued interest and possibly an offer. Good luck, I hope you get called and please let us know if you are successfull.
koko

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 15, 2012
watson1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in essentially the same situation as you (refer last step
) except I have not received a letter asking for additional info. I do not have an informed answer but it seems that their request should indicate continued interest and possibly an offer. Good luck, I hope you get called and please let us know if you are successfull.
I got 2nd email today saying they had my info and still being considered. Just wondering if anyone else is going thru this new additional process?
JerryJ

Rockford, IL

#5 Jan 15, 2012
I hope I don't have anymore new hires on my line. Hard enough to get Tier 2 to work.
dave

AOL

#6 Jan 15, 2012
that's no joke !!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#7 Jan 16, 2012
JerryJ wrote:
I hope I don't have anymore new hires on my line. Hard enough to get Tier 2 to work.
You do realize that you are a new hire, correct?

Since: Jul 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Jan 16, 2012
Oh and also, you are management, therefore, you do not have a line.

Since: Jul 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#9 Jan 16, 2012
... NOT management.
koko

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 16, 2012
JerryJ wrote:
I hope I don't have anymore new hires on my line. Hard enough to get Tier 2 to work.
I know this is true with alot of people, but not everyone. So why don't they just weed out those bad ones, and try someone else? I know places don't like hiring older workers cause of age but they are most likely better workers. The younger ones usually just don't want to work.
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#11 Jan 16, 2012
koko wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is true with alot of people, but not everyone. So why don't they just weed out those bad ones, and try someone else? I know places don't like hiring older workers cause of age but they are most likely better workers. The younger ones usually just don't want to work.
they only hire "WORTHY" people

Since: Sep 10

Loves Park, IL

#12 Jan 16, 2012
JerryJ wrote:
I hope I don't have anymore new hires on my line. Hard enough to get Tier 2 to work.
Aren't you tier 2??
John

Fraser, MI

#13 Jan 16, 2012
Are they still using a lottery system for new hires?
JerryJ

Rockford, IL

#14 Jan 16, 2012
temp worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you tier 2??
Yes, but my status has changed.
DavidW

Roscoe, IL

#15 Jan 16, 2012
Curious if they use the lottery system for new hires also. Waiting for the call to start working!
BAP4LIFE

Machesney Park, IL

#16 Jan 16, 2012
JerryJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but my status has changed.
You are a team leader Big deal you are the lowest team leader in paint so guess what you getting sent to the line soon !!!!! YOU GETTING BUMPED
watson1

Mishawaka, IN

#17 Jan 16, 2012
DavidW wrote:
Curious if they use the lottery system for new hires also. Waiting for the call to start working!
How long have you been waiting?
koko

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jan 16, 2012
So does anyone know the next process after you are on the refer next step on hiring?

Since: Jul 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#19 Jan 16, 2012
BAP has bumping rights?

Can't do that at JNAP. Sucks for those with higher seniority though.
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#20 Jan 16, 2012
koko wrote:
So does anyone know the next process after you are on the refer next step on hiring?
You have to write a 200 word essay on being a "WORTHY' autoworker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in the UAW 1 hr Pissed off wife 29
Sergio won't confirm any new product for wtap 2 hr Zild 7
Conductor training 3 hr True tradesman 59
Serg at ssp 3 hr Shapgirl 17
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 8 hr Cyberbo60 2,996
Married and having affairs (Jun '11) 10 hr 685tWINsy 83
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 13 hr 313clark 17,497
More from around the web