“ONE DAY @ a Time”

Since: May 12

Detroit

#1 Oct 7, 2012
will any wtap ppl be joining us?
Porkchop

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2012
These new hires are in for a treat, if there are 50, I bet atleast 20 quit the first week. We had 50 come to WTAP Monday, the guy I was training walked out at lunch. It was pretty funny. His last words were " you gotta be kidding me, f&€£k this sh¥£!
successispower

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Porkchop wrote:
These new hires are in for a treat, if there are 50, I bet atleast 20 quit the first week. We had 50 come to WTAP Monday, the guy I was training walked out at lunch. It was pretty funny. His last words were " you gotta be kidding me, f&€£k this sh¥£!
LOL oh wow why do people quit so fast, I mean is it that hard of a job? I'm in my early 20's so hope if they hire ne I can keep up. But I wonder why do so many people quit?
not bullied

Rockford, IL

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Because they don't have there big boy or big girl panties on. This job is not for everyone.
Libolobo

Springfield, NJ

#5 Oct 9, 2012
successispower wrote:
<quoted text> LOL oh wow why do people quit so fast, I mean is it that hard of a job? I'm in my early 20's so hope if they hire ne I can keep up. But I wonder why do so many people quit?
Is the work easy? No. Will you wake up the next day in pain? Absolutely. Your body will need a month or so to adjust. The key is work ethic and seeing th bigger picture. You don't need a great work ethic, but it does need to be good. You have to ask yourself if you can do this type of work and that if having a steady paycheck is better than the alternative. There is no shame in quitting but do it for the right reasons. As has been posted many times.....this work isn't for everyone. But it's also not the hardest work.
blah blah

Machesney Park, IL

#8 Oct 9, 2012
At bap for every 10 people that started Monday 7 were still there Tuesday and only 4-5 made the week.
Porkchop

United States

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Be prepared to busting your ass on second shift while your boys are bustin your girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shap workers at Wtap 2 min Marv 1
Sterling 29 min stamping 1
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 5 hr Baby 1,830
Wtap product announcement 5 hr Baby 21
TNAP going for WCM gold 11 hr Johnny 1
Trump For President 17 hr Bill Cosby 58
Assesment test?? (Oct '12) Fri Haha 66
More from around the web