Since: Feb 13

Roseville, MI

#4896 Apr 24, 2013
Fyi.for every one.... My inside source HR for orientations says toledo has started staffing for production everyone who been waiting should get a call or email with in a couple weeks
Lauren Kelly

South Carver, MA

#4897 Apr 24, 2013
Amber Toledo wrote:
Fyi.for every one.... My inside source HR for orientations says toledo has started staffing for production everyone who been waiting should get a call or email with in a couple weeks
Thanks for the good news I hope you are right!!!!! Good Luck everyone who is waiting for orientations.

Since: Feb 13

Pickerington, OH

#4898 Apr 24, 2013
Amber Toledo wrote:
Ty for the info, got my fingers crossed. Seems like they should be gettin close if they plan on firing up the Cherokee line next month
Miles313

Eastpointe, MI

#4899 Apr 24, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Good luck to you Miles313. I wish you well.
Thankyou. I have been waiting a long time now.
Toledoready

Detroit, MI

#4900 Apr 24, 2013
Amber Toledo wrote:
thanks for the update my fingers are crossed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4901 Apr 24, 2013
96 toledo wrote:
Well folks I can't win for SH## I HAVE A SHORT STORY TO TELL they email me to go for my assessment on april 12 I stay in detroit left 2 hours early cause toledo is no where but april 12 was the worst day of my life because I was 3 miles away from the plant and a simi truck tip over and it was raining so hard I was late still manage to go sign my name at the guard shack also spoke to someone at the assesment center got lucky and they gave me another chance went Monday on april 22 the instructer was in my A## she was not nice to me at all when she found out who I was she was railroading me the hole time making smart a## comments about the incident that happen on april 12 and I know I was in for a HUGE day got my denial today on the CC website I didn't think I did too bad on the test but that woman was a BITC# but its cool tho its over and I'm kinda happy but still hurts a little but I'm lucky to have 2 jobs no kids at the moment ill be fine wish DETROIT CHRYSLER would had gave me a chance there plant is 10x better with no assessment test ...all the months I've waited just been a waist toledo chrysler is horrible RT..goodluck to whom ever waiting...I bet 75% of the denial went to good workers that's how it always happen that assessment is BS cause either way it goes they still have to train everybody....wish I known who was driving that truck that day cause I have some words for that driver its was krazy on that freeway...but it is what it is.
Got my denial too today. I thought I did great but I guess not. Good Luck to those who made it pas the assessment.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4902 Apr 24, 2013
Received denial on the Chrysler site. I thought I did very well. But I guess I didn't. Good luck to those of you that made it.
Kentucky

Detroit, MI

#4903 Apr 24, 2013
Took my assesmemt last Friday, no denial on cc just said they had all the info they needed and if I was selected they would contact me with the next step. Did anyone else recieve a email like this after their assesment?
arh1992

Toledo, OH

#4904 Apr 24, 2013
Kentucky wrote:
Took my assesmemt last Friday, no denial on cc just said they had all the info they needed and if I was selected they would contact me with the next step. Did anyone else recieve a email like this after their assesment?
I did. And I got my conditional offer and I'm waiting for orientation.
Kentucky

Detroit, MI

#4905 Apr 24, 2013
arh1992 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. And I got my conditional offer and I'm waiting for orientation.
Awesome. How long after the assesment did you get the offer? And what does a conditional offer mean? If there more to do after the assesment
arh1992

Toledo, OH

#4906 Apr 24, 2013
Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome. How long after the assesment did you get the offer? And what does a conditional offer mean? If there more to do after the assesment
Ten days afterwards. And it means they offer you a job. So after I accepted the offer, it took a couple days for them to send the physical information.
Kentucky

Detroit, MI

#4907 Apr 24, 2013
arh1992 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ten days afterwards. And it means they offer you a job. So after I accepted the offer, it took a couple days for them to send the physical information.
Thanks arh1992! I'm hoping to get a job offer soon!
arh1992

Toledo, OH

#4908 Apr 24, 2013
Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks arh1992! I'm hoping to get a job offer soon!
You're welcome. And good luck!!
WhySoSerious

Hilliard, OH

#4909 Apr 24, 2013
They removed the Cherokee from in front of the jeep plant!

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#4910 Apr 24, 2013
Kentucky wrote:
Yep. Assessed Thursday and got same email on Saturday. I think it means we are good for next step....
CalmDown

Highland Park, MI

#4911 Apr 24, 2013
Yes no need to panic they're replacing it. Lol

Since: Apr 13

Detroit, MI

#4912 Apr 24, 2013
CommuterMom wrote:
<quoted text> Got my denial too today. I thought I did great but I guess not. Good Luck to those who made it pas the assessment.
It not all bad they could still call you to be a tpt.....my brother got a denial letter and a couple of week later he got a email to be a tpt and did it for 2month and got hired in
fri8

Grosse Pointe, MI

#4913 Apr 25, 2013
@csadd28 Are you sure some ppl on here keep put up on the forum that denials still have a chance
orange

Toledo, OH

#4914 Apr 25, 2013
Matt from Toledo, where are you???
Dont shoot the messenger

Temperance, MI

#4915 Apr 25, 2013
Tired of being hungry wrote:
Geez what's going on here ? I need to feed my family. I am willing to do whatever it takes. The money is okay. I expect to be gone all the time. I intend to grab every hour I can get. I'd like to open the refrigerator and see more than milk and cheese in it. Messenger don't you understand how desperate many of the people who come here are? Yes some don't have a good work ethic. They won't last at any job anywhere. I intend to work my butt off. And many others who will get hired will be in a better financial place. Toledo is a mess. i don't care what the job entails . I will keep my nose clean and do what is expected of me.
Maybe you should of thought of that before you started your fambly, I am surprised that there are not a few leftover big macs and Mcdoubles next to the other items in your fridge, after all you dont care "what the job entails". I understand that while you may be desperate, some people plan to use this opportunity as a means to an end,that screws over everyone involved. What you "expect", "intend" or are willing to "keep clean" does not make you a good parent (if you have kids) it makes you a an asshole regardless of whatever "place" you may end up finding yourself in.

Think about this, if you hit the $19 and some change you may make at the end of the current contract, will that change any of your ideals? Or do you think the fridge not being full will still be an issue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TEC Memorial Week Layoffs??? 6 hr PatientlyWaiting 1
Tier one owes tier two 8 hr sheep 9
Proposal for seniority in contract 8 hr sheep 98
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 10 hr Court 15,552
JNAP Summer Shutdown 10 hr Richard Testiclev... 8
Tier one is not the bad guy 10 hr Dingle berries 5
Wrangler moving still out of state 10 hr Dingle berries 10
More from around the web