TOLEDO assessment emails beginning to...
ello

Perrysburg, OH

#4511 Apr 3, 2013
I didn't direct my post to you notstillalive it was directed to all the previous posters who act as if Chrysler is randomly hiring implying that those selected were only done so Bc of quota
ello

Perrysburg, OH

#4512 Apr 3, 2013
Also I wasn't trying to be arrogant I have 6 years working in a factory I'm no better than anyone and don't consider myself better for landing a production job I'm just happy to be able to pay my bills and as far as compassion I apologize for seeming as if I have none im just tired of people coming on here making excuses.......if my aunt had balls shed be my uncle...notstillalive I wish you the best just remember everything happens for a reason
worn out jeeper

Toledo, OH

#4513 Apr 3, 2013
TNAPwannabe wrote:
What quota's did they have to meet according to the government?
the company must have their workforce resemble that of the countries population...X amount of whites,X amount of people considered minorities,X amount of males, X amount of females,etc..Im not sure of the ratios.This avoids lawsuits. They could not hire 800 males and 25 females without the ladies taking them to court.This is how the process is being done, so there will be qualified people being passed up or denied. This forum is interesting and this is my last post..enjoying a week off with the kids on spring break
worn out jeeper

Toledo, OH

#4514 Apr 4, 2013
one more thing,i dont mean to make it sound like everyone got hired because of this way. I realize a lot of you earned it,but some are very lucky
Hopeful

Toledo, OH

#4515 Apr 4, 2013
I am over 55 and passed the assessment and physical. I am also very healthy and not overweight. No health issues at all. Maybe that helped.

Since: Mar 13

Fraser, MI

#4516 Apr 4, 2013
Every company in America have Goverment guidelines they must follow when hiring. A Certain number of, Men, women, minorities, disable, gay, lesbian, etc, in order to meet Govt regulations, so they can recieve any , Tax breaks, Fed Funding, Grants, etc.. With that said, Chrysler is still hand picking the best, Men, women, minorities, disable, gay, lesbian, candidates from the assessment, and still meeting Govt regulations. No disrespect intended to anyone denied, but getting in any of the Big 3, is like being drafted into the NBA, there's only 58 selections in the draft, but there's many thousands of deserving college players in the world that don't get drafted.
Dont shoot the messenger

Lambertville, MI

#4517 Apr 4, 2013
How is Chrysler going to know your a homosexual? And what "Government guideline" are you talking about? You should just shut up, because after that statement there is no way you could ever sound intelligent now. Thats even with the NBA/ big three comment put aside.

They would have to bring in one of their bulldyke /butt pirate bosses off the floor during the assesments to see if their gaydar goes off and everyone knows they are two busy hanging out in the locker rooms.



Dont shoot the messenger

Lambertville, MI

#4518 Apr 4, 2013
dakotaguy wrote:
<quoted text>"dont shoot the messenger" seems like a denial recipient or maybe "retired"s other screen name, lolol


Think about this, I was conservative with my numbers. Think about all the transfers who want to get closer to home from the Detroit/Kokomo/Belvidere markets. Let me just name a few, Mack, St.Louis, Twinsburg (that could be the big one),New process, Kenosha, Trenton, Newark, and Birmingham. This isn't even including the people who were transfered from jeep. Understand now?

Now let me ask you this, is it likely that someone who gets hired at jeep could find themselves laid off say within a year a picked up by another market (the 50 mile radius no longer applies)just so some people can transfer? Now that has never happened nor would it ever, huh?

Since: Mar 13

Fraser, MI

#4519 Apr 4, 2013
Dont shoot the messenger wrote:
How is Chrysler going to know your a homosexual? And what "Government guideline" are you talking about? You should just shut up, because after that statement there is no way you could ever sound intelligent now. Thats even with the NBA/ big three comment put aside.
They would have to bring in one of their bulldyke /butt pirate bosses off the floor during the assesments to see if their gaydar goes off and everyone knows they are two busy hanging out in the locker rooms.
Why are you so Mad? Every one of your posts, you are attacking ppl. What rock are you living under? If you don't know that the Govt has Federal laws that prohibits, Companies from discrimination, against any person for their choice of, Sex, Color, Religion, Age, weight, etc, you must have been denied and can't move on so you come on here and attack those that have passed. To all those that's been denied its not the end of the world. God has other plans for you, keep your faith! To those that passed, don't let anyone steal your JOY! Like this KNUCKLEHEAD. You should be happy, and proud that you were selected from such a large group of applicants and you shouldn't be made to feel bad because you're expressing your happiness.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#4520 Apr 4, 2013
Dont shoot the messenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this, I was conservative with my numbers. Think about all the transfers who want to get closer to home from the Detroit/Kokomo/Belvidere markets. Let me just name a few, Mack, St.Louis, Twinsburg (that could be the big one),New process, Kenosha, Trenton, Newark, and Birmingham. This isn't even including the people who were transfered from jeep. Understand now?
Now let me ask you this, is it likely that someone who gets hired at jeep could find themselves laid off say within a year a picked up by another market (the 50 mile radius no longer applies)just so some people can ptransfer? Now that has never happened nor would it ever, huh?
you're original comment about transfers, I think you said 700-800 people moving to Toledo and getting the jobs that us soon-to-be new hires were waiting on is Bullshit. And now judging by this comment you just made clears it up even better, your a disgruntled retarded quack. Chrysler has a perfect plan agreed to by city leaders and the union to hire over a 1000 new hires at $15.78 an hour. 700 or 800 high paid Chrysler employees arnt transferring anywhere. So leave tnapwife and the rest of us alone, idiot. Lol
Dont shoot the messenger

Lambertville, MI

#4521 Apr 4, 2013
SelfMotivated wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so Mad? Every one of your posts, you are attacking ppl. What rock are you living under? If you don't know that the Govt has Federal laws that prohibits, Companies from discrimination, against any person for their choice of, Sex, Color, Religion, Age, weight, etc," you must have been denied and can't move on so you come on here and attack those that have passed." To all those that's been denied its not the end of the world. God has other plans for you, keep your faith! To those that passed, don't let anyone steal your JOY! Like this KNUCKLEHEAD. You should be happy, and proud that you were selected from such a large group of applicants and you shouldn't be made to feel bad because you're expressing your happiness.
I know what the Govt regulations are, You said companies have to hire a certain % of homosexuals. Now tell me what regulation that is and how a company should know?

Suggesting I have been denied only reinforces my earlier suggestion, as I have 98 seniority.

If you or anyone else cant handle this then your going to have some real issues when you actually show up for work. The only thing the new hires have to be proud of is the timing in when they submitted their application, I say this as most of them only have that in common, or the other thing lol.


Since: Mar 13

Fraser, MI

#4522 Apr 4, 2013
Dont shoot the messenger wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what the Govt regulations are, You said companies have to hire a certain % of homosexuals. Now tell me what regulation that is and how a company should know?
Suggesting I have been denied only reinforces my earlier suggestion, as I have 98 seniority.
If you or anyone else cant handle this then your going to have some real issues when you actually show up for work. The only thing the new hires have to be proud of is the timing in when they submitted their application, I say this as most of them only have that in common, or the other thing lol.
I never said they were required to hire a certain % of homosexuals, but that they cannot deny them, the right to go through the process, based on their sexual choice. Big companies like Chrysler are smart enough to know that the best way to avoid law suits, and negetive press, from Gay activist groups, or Groups for minorities, or groups for Women, etc, is to make sure they have a diverse work force. Remember Chrysler understands that, Gays, Women, Obese, Lesbian, Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, all walks of life buys their cars. They cannot isolate any person.

With 98 seniority, you should be offering constructive advice to all the new hires, on how they can survive 15 years like you have.
Dont shoot the messenger

Lambertville, MI

#4523 Apr 4, 2013
dakotaguy wrote:
<quoted text>you're original comment about transfers, I think you said 700-800 people moving to Toledo and getting the jobs that us soon-to-be new hires were waiting on is Bullshit. And now judging by this comment you just made clears it up even better, your a disgruntled retarded quack. Chrysler has a perfect plan agreed to by city leaders and the union to hire over a 1000 new hires at $15.78 an hour. 700 or 800 high paid Chrysler employees arnt transferring anywhere. So leave tnapwife and the rest of us alone, idiot. Lol
Awe, isnt that cute, "leave us alone (in a whining voice)" followed with name calling. Then the best part ".... perfect plan agreed to by city leaders..." You obviously never lived anywhere in Toledo or around Toledo for any length of time. I have a feeling you and selfmotivated will be best buds in the near future.
Dont shoot the messenger

Lambertville, MI

#4524 Apr 4, 2013
dakotaguy wrote:
<quoted text>you're original comment about transfers, I think you said 700-800 people moving to Toledo and getting the jobs that us soon-to-be new hires were waiting on is Bullshit. And now judging by this comment you just made clears it up even better, your a disgruntled retarded quack. Chrysler has a perfect plan agreed to by city leaders and the union to hire over a 1000 new hires at $15.78 an hour. 700 or 800 high paid Chrysler employees arnt transferring anywhere. So leave tnapwife and the rest of us alone, idiot. Lol
You should of taken the advice I gave that other guy, the only thing keeping these people out before was our contract. Its a new game now, but dont thank me, I had nothing to do with it.
Dont shoot the messenger

Lambertville, MI

#4526 Apr 4, 2013
SelfMotivated wrote:
<quoted text>
With 98 seniority, you should be offering constructive advice to all the new hires, on how they can survive 15 years like you have.
I am doing the best I can young jedi!

Since: Mar 13

Fraser, MI

#4527 Apr 4, 2013
Dont shoot the messenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, isnt that cute, "leave us alone (in a whining voice)" followed with name calling. Then the best part ".... perfect plan agreed to by city leaders..." You obviously never lived anywhere in Toledo or around Toledo for any length of time. I have a feeling you and selfmotivated will be best buds in the near future.
All of your posts are nothing but, Speculation, rambling thoughts, and your WISHFUL thinking! You must be one of those transfers that wants badly to return to tnap? If you have 98 seniority, then you know transfers are few and far between. Especially because you want to be closer to home. If Chrysler was willing to accept 7-800 transfers, then why announce the hiring of 1100 new workers? Jealousy is a weak emotion man, get over it..

Since: Mar 13

Fraser, MI

#4528 Apr 4, 2013
Dont shoot the messenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you did, here is The quote:"Every company in America have Goverment guidelines they must follow when hiring. A Certain number of, Men, women, minorities, disable, gay, lesbian, etc,"
So what did you mean by "certain Number"? I can quote the rest if you need a clarification.
Look, I dont care if you like to smoke bone and think you are entitled to a decent job because of who you like to have sex with.
Keep in mind the earlier post that relates to how you feel right now.... Do you get it yet?
If I wash my cock will you suck it? If not your a dirty bone smoker. Now thats comedy
Chrysler don't care what you sexual choice is when hiring! Just like they don't care about your sexual choice when you buy their product..They do understand that Gays makeup a large part of the population, just as politicians understand this when they seek them out for their votes..So why wouldn't Chrysler want to hire ppl that's gay? They want their business when they purchase cars right? At the end of the day the only color that matters is GREEN! And no I'm not gay, far from it..
Dont shoot the messenger

Lambertville, MI

#4529 Apr 4, 2013
SelfMotivated wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrysler don't care what you sexual choice is when hiring! Just like they don't care about your sexual choice when you buy their product..They do understand that Gays makeup a large part of the population, just as politicians understand this when they seek them out for their votes..So why wouldn't Chrysler want to hire ppl that's gay? They want their business when they purchase cars right? At the end of the day the only color that matters is GREEN! And no I'm not gay, far from it..
Thats why Chrysler markets their vehicles to lesbians.
Dont shoot the messenger

Lambertville, MI

#4530 Apr 4, 2013
SelfMotivated wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrysler don't care what you sexual choice is when hiring!
That's not what you said

Since: Mar 13

Fraser, MI

#4531 Apr 4, 2013
I'm sorry your thinking is too slow to comprehend. If gays thought that Chrysler didnt want to hire ppl because their gay, do you think they would continue to buy Chrysler products? Look you're the one who has problems with gays not chrysler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caravan gets mo money 1 hr Big D 36
sub pay 1 hr xguy9 1
Windsor Tornado That Took Out Supplier How LONG... 6 hr captain happy pic... 1
Indefinite laid off 10 hr South side 3
Sergio won't confirm any new product for wtap 12 hr uaw member 3
News Dodge Charger, Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 300 reca... 13 hr checkit 5
Serg at ssp 19 hr Zild 7
More from around the web