Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

chrysler sucks wrote:
I am a welder for 10 years the name of the company is sodecia @ sterling heights Michigan. The reason I wanted to leave is because I am tiered of welding not because the pay. I dont have to prove nothing to you.
Rite. U will get tired of assembly also, if thats the only reason. Still dnt make sense. Lol..

Since: Mar 13

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Rite wrote:
<quoted text> Rite. U will get tired of assembly also, if thats the only reason. Still dnt make sense. Lol..
I have ? I got the denial email but it said continue application and the link was there now it is gone what's up with that
bear88

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Im done no assessment e mail its been three months.
96 toledo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

bear88 wrote:
Im done no assessment e mail its been three months.
Its 3 months for me today also....I'm with you I'm DONE....toledo chrysler is a joke wish I applied for detroit no assessment test at the detroit plant just long as you past the application part the phone Interview the drug test and physical then you >N< its some dummys working at detroit wish I was one of them they getting a pay check can't beat that lol..toledo just playing with a lot os us and its a da#n shame.SMMFH
Really

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The joke is on you, when Chrysler first spoke about the new jobs they said 3rd quarter of 2013. Now all of a sudden when you dont get your way you say I am done? I bet if they called right now you would be like yes I am on my way. People are so full of shit wanting to try and sound like a real hard ass. lol but when it comes down to it you will go when Chrysler calls!!
96 toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its 3 months for me today also....I'm with you I'm DONE....toledo chrysler is a joke wish I applied for detroit no assessment test at the detroit plant just long as you past the application part the phone Interview the drug test and physical then you >N< its some dummys working at detroit wish I was one of them they getting a pay check can't beat that lol..toledo just playing with a lot os us and its a da#n shame.SMMFH
arh 1992

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

96 toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI. My drug test was about Mid-October. Assessment wasn't until Mid-January. Do the math, I think it was about 3 months and 1 week. Your day will come. Relax Rambo.
Harley

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hey Tae & Stillwaitin.....you still out there waiting with me????
Hopeful

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Wow good news. I passed the assessment. Got a conditional offer today. I'm sure it will be a while before the physical and orientation. At least the hardest part is over. I'm just not allowing myself to get too excited because I probably won't start for months. Now I need to get on my knees and thank God. At least there is an end in sight for me and my family. Been unemployed and under employed for so long. What difference does a few more weeks or months make now. Patience is a virtue. Thank you for your support everyone. Hang in there to those of you who still wait. It will happen if it's supposed to. Thank You to Chrysler for the opportunity.

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Harley wrote:
Hey Tae & Stillwaitin.....you still out there waiting with me????
Still here waitin just been working have not been on lately
mase42

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hopeful wrote:
Wow good news. I passed the assessment. Got a conditional offer today. I'm sure it will be a while before the physical and orientation. At least the hardest part is over. I'm just not allowing myself to get too excited because I probably won't start for months. Now I need to get on my knees and thank God. At least there is an end in sight for me and my family. Been unemployed and under employed for so long. What difference does a few more weeks or months make now. Patience is a virtue. Thank you for your support everyone. Hang in there to those of you who still wait. It will happen if it's supposed to. Thank You to Chrysler for the opportunity.
They will send you your info on your physical pretty quick. About 5-7 days you should get it. I had some trouble scheduling mine and it still was only 10 days, but ihad to drive 300 miles both ways, goodluck your almost there!
StilllWaiting4It

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Yep, I'm still waiting with you. Hey, has anyone heard from superninjasport? I know he took the assessment, didn't know if he made it or not.
Hopeful

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Thanks mase42
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Chrysler aim to make 5000,000 jeep annually at Toledo Assembly complex.Two hundred employee have been add to the Wrangler lines which will make 250,000 in the comeing years.Cherokee will add 1105 employee latter this year. bring the workforce to 2905 at the end of 2013.With back to back launch plan another 1000 people should be working by 2015.The Overland Industrial Park only two miles away will be adding Supplier and adding more jobs in the comeing years.Good Time Are Here.
Harley

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

jeeper83 wrote:
Chrysler aim to make 5000,000 jeep annually at Toledo Assembly complex.Two hundred employee have been add to the Wrangler lines which will make 250,000 in the comeing years.Cherokee will add 1105 employee latter this year. bring the workforce to 2905 at the end of 2013.With back to back launch plan another 1000 people should be working by 2015.The Overland Industrial Park only two miles away will be adding Supplier and adding more jobs in the comeing years.Good Time Are Here.
Good to hear Jeeper....that means there is still hope for those of us still waiting to assess!!!! I am still optimistic for our chance at this!!!
Lol

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

96 toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the detroit newspaper chrysler is about to hire alots of people to build the new jeep in toledo. I wish was going to Toledo.
StilllWaiting4It

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Chrysler is hiring more ppl? That's fantastic news. Maybe I'll become a ChryBaby after all!
bear88

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Ok so maybe its still a chance to get a assessment email.
2GodBeTheGlory

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I am a new poster, but have been following the thread regularly. I applied on Aug 15th a little before 7:00 a.m. I had my phone interview in November 2012, took the drug test about a week later. I just assessed last Wednesday, and they sent my conditional offer yesterday. For those who haven't assessed yet, PLEASE know that it is coming. One thing I did was not allow myself to be WORRIED, because worrying about anything cannot add one single hour to our lives, so why do it? Be patient and focus on the good things until the time is here. Go into the assessment, focus, and KNOW that you will come out on top! Remember, Jesus said you have what you say, so if you put out there that you may not get it, you're done with it because its taking too long, then that's what it will be! Much love and many blessings to you all!!=-)
StilllWaiting4It

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

2GodBeTheGlory wrote:
I am a new poster, but have been following the thread regularly. I applied on Aug 15th a little before 7:00 a.m. I had my phone interview in November 2012, took the drug test about a week later. I just assessed last Wednesday, and they sent my conditional offer yesterday. For those who haven't assessed yet, PLEASE know that it is coming. One thing I did was not allow myself to be WORRIED, because worrying about anything cannot add one single hour to our lives, so why do it? Be patient and focus on the good things until the time is here. Go into the assessment, focus, and KNOW that you will come out on top! Remember, Jesus said you have what you say, so if you put out there that you may not get it, you're done with it because its taking too long, then that's what it will be! Much love and many blessings to you all!!=-)
Now that is the inspiration we've been waiting for! Congrats on your offer. And thanks for the encouragement.
2GodBeTheGlory

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Thank you, StillWaiting4It! I encourage because I truly care about people, at my current job they say they have never met anyone as cheerful as me on a daily basis...lol. I think its part of why I am here, to encourage others. It all comes down to PATIENCE and FAITH. If you start doubting in your mind, then it manifests in your heart, and eventually you begin to speak against the very thing you put your faith out for! The process is long for sure, but it will all work out for the greater good for all who are still waiting very soon! I believe that in my heart!=-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you think BAP will call back C shift works i... 10 min Matt L 0
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 13 min orientation 14,062
Good Bye C shift BAP 22 min matt 20
fmla 23 min matt 6
wtap svrs 46 min nohome 2
Pool seniority 1 hr guess2222 3
Chrysler Hiring Process 2 hr overload 4

Search the Chrysler Forum:

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••