Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#383 Dec 6, 2012
ChryslerGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did they tell you guys it would be before you'll hear back about the assessment???
Curious myself, I will try to pick someones brain there tomorrow too when i go.
BMJ82

United States

#384 Dec 6, 2012
ChryslerGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did they tell you guys it would be before you'll hear back about the assessment???
Within the next two weeks. It wasn't that bad but it is a lot of work involved and then a test to follow.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#385 Dec 6, 2012
BMJ82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Within the next two weeks. It wasn't that bad but it is a lot of work involved and then a test to follow.
Should it be within the next couple weeks for everyone being considered for Jan hire date?
ALI419

Toledo, OH

#386 Dec 6, 2012
ChryslerGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did they tell you guys it would be before you'll hear back about the assessment???
3 TO 4 WEEKS
ChryslerGirl

Toledo, OH

#387 Dec 6, 2012
ALI419 wrote:
<quoted text>
3 TO 4 WEEKS
Ok cause they told us 3-4 weeks as well! Ugh!! It will be week 3 for me this coming Tuesday
ChryslerGirl

Toledo, OH

#388 Dec 6, 2012
BCO40812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should it be within the next couple weeks for everyone being considered for Jan hire date?
They told us 3-4 weeks from the date wr took tge assesment
No sense

Toledo, OH

#389 Dec 6, 2012
I dont understand i see the same thing that people are getting there getting there test dates before i am and i took my drug screen before them does it mean im not going to be called that im no longer going to take the test i dont understand

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#390 Dec 6, 2012
ChryslerGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
They told us 3-4 weeks from the date wr took tge assesment
Thank you
Mrs_Sims

Indianapolis, IN

#391 Dec 6, 2012
I am sceduled to take my assessment on Dec.18th at 12:30p Im not to much worried about the testing. I have already prayed about it...So I will be fine :)
fingerscrossed

Toledo, OH

#392 Dec 6, 2012
No sense wrote:
I dont understand i see the same thing that people are getting there getting there test dates before i am and i took my drug screen before them does it mean im not going to be called that im no longer going to take the test i dont understand
I feel the same way as you. I rec'd email to watch my email closely and that I would receive an email to schedule assessment soon that was over two months ago. Wth. Good luck to those that have rec'd theirs
lucky

Belleville, MI

#393 Dec 6, 2012
No sense wrote:
I dont understand i see the same thing that people are getting there getting there test dates before i am and i took my drug screen before them does it mean im not going to be called that im no longer going to take the test i dont understand
You not only i havent either but i had an education verifacation issue they needed to solve an get straight it just got straightn out
No sense

Toledo, OH

#394 Dec 6, 2012
fingerscrossed wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way as you. I rec'd email to watch my email closely and that I would receive an email to schedule assessment soon that was over two months ago. Wth. Good luck to those that have rec'd theirs
does any one know about what days the normally call up to what time? and yeah i called earlier they said it was a random pick and its possible that not everyone who took there drug test will get in thats what i atleast understood anyone clear that up for me?

Since: Nov 12

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#395 Dec 6, 2012
No sense wrote:
<quoted text>
does any one know about what days the normally call up to what time? and yeah i called earlier they said it was a random pick and its possible that not everyone who took there drug test will get in thats what i atleast understood anyone clear that up for me?
If you passed your drug test, you will hear something. Not a lot of people pass it
No sense

Toledo, OH

#396 Dec 6, 2012
Dtown1990 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you passed your drug test, you will hear something. Not a lot of people pass it
ok i hope so cause that would be pointless it would ruin alot people who check there email like its a hobby

Since: Nov 12

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#397 Dec 6, 2012
No sense wrote:
<quoted text>
ok i hope so cause that would be pointless it would ruin alot people who check there email like its a hobby
In this case, no news is good news. just hang in there buddy, it will come.
Swantucky

Whitehouse, OH

#398 Dec 6, 2012
I applied August 14th I received an Email September 11th saying still in consideration, Nov 27th another saying schedule phone interview,phone interview last Monday, day after phone interview another email saying watch for another email (lol) Friday I got an automated call saying watch for time sensitive Email on Monday for drug screen ,Tuesday I went for drug screen and this morning another Email saying watch closely for assessment email. I HAVE NEVER CHECKED MY EMAIL so much EVER lol but its fun kinda like checking your lottery ticket on Sat morning . I have my fingers crossed my arms and legs .
No sense

Newport, MI

#399 Dec 6, 2012
Swantucky wrote:
I applied August 14th I received an Email September 11th saying still in consideration, Nov 27th another saying schedule phone interview,phone interview last Monday, day after phone interview another email saying watch for another email (lol) Friday I got an automated call saying watch for time sensitive Email on Monday for drug screen ,Tuesday I went for drug screen and this morning another Email saying watch closely for assessment email. I HAVE NEVER CHECKED MY EMAIL so much EVER lol but its fun kinda like checking your lottery ticket on Sat morning . I have my fingers crossed my arms and legs .
right i have been looking at my since october first and then i have not heard anything since the drug test
guest

Eastpointe, MI

#400 Dec 6, 2012
how many at one time are in the simulation room??? and was there others waiting to get started once u guys finished? trying to get an ideal of how many there taking per day...
Jessica

Toledo, OH

#401 Dec 6, 2012
For those of you that have received the email to schedule the assessment, when did you receive the email? Did you get it at night or morning? Is there a specific day they send them out? Every time my phone goes off for an email I always say "Is is jeep?!?!" only to be dissapointed. I received my email about watching for the assessment email on Oct 1st and it has been a LONG 2 months of checking my emial constantly!!
lucky

Belleville, MI

#402 Dec 6, 2012
guest wrote:
how many at one time are in the simulation room??? and was there others waiting to get started once u guys finished? trying to get an ideal of how many there taking per day...
Good question i would like to know also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tpt sucks 22 min hell no to military 27
uaw trying to shut down this site 1 hr shrock 8
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 4 hr LEX 2,675
october 8th applicants 12 hr Insider 2
Dundee engine plant 13 hr Chris 6
Tier 1 being offered buy downs in november 15 hr mark 22
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 15 hr Jlb 14,645
More from around the web