Toledo, OH

#3799 Mar 3, 2013
veggierights wrote:
<quoted text>
I really thinnk, like many corporations they are giving the flawed personality test waaaay too much weight!
This is what I am thinking as well. The guys said they did really good on the assessment part but I think they did not take the "personality test" "correctly". The one guy I was talking to answered how things really happen in a factory not what they actually want you to say. When he told me how he answered a couple questions I was like nnnnoooooo you need to tell them what they want to hear.
mase42

Vandergrift, PA

#3800 Mar 4, 2013
I applied on 8-12 and just took the assessment last monday..havent got a denial yet, just an email saying im still in consideration. Im from West Virginia, so hopefully in my case they arent just looking for local people. Anyways just want to say congrats to the new people who got hired, and to those about to take the assessment I wish you the best of luck!
charger nba

United States

#3801 Mar 4, 2013
Yayyyyy it's Monday let the waiting game begin!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

North Royalton, OH

#3802 Mar 4, 2013
Majic I would bet your good for sure. It really seems like they r quick to send out denials lately. Seems like within 3 days for sure

Toledo, OH

#3803 Mar 4, 2013
veggierights wrote:
<quoted text> He is ignoring the advice bcuz he got DENIED! It is not that knowing will make u better, but some of us who assessed were very nervous and wondering what it would be like and maybe would have gotten more rest if we knew what to expect.
There are a few of you on here that have made those that were denied feel better and even reached out with other job info...however there are those of you on here that feel that you are better than those that got denied. Some people on here are just trying to help out those that still have a shot. If someone has the initiative to find this forum, then maybe they deserve a little extra info. If Jeep wanted to keep the assessment secret then they shouldn't have prolonged the process of assessing people - they had to know it would get out. And yes, there are still alot of people on reading and posting on this forum that got denied - this forum is not only for jeep hires - it is a public forum. People who got denied have been watching this forum, checking emails, and praying that they get an opportunity to work at Jeep just like you have. You have no clue how it feels to be denied after waiting for 7 months and what that job meant to anyone - you have not walked in thier shoes. So don't act like you are better than anyone else on here whether you were hired or not and stop judging.
Harley

Novi, MI

#3804 Mar 4, 2013
charger nba wrote:
Yayyyyy it's Monday let the waiting game begin!!!!!!!!
Don't ya mean CONTINUE........
Josh

Toledo, OH

#3805 Mar 4, 2013
So I got a email for orientation on Thursday March 7th... I have a job still to date so out of curiousity I called canidate care to see if I should indeed quit my job or give them notice and I was told no... Go figure even at this point I still dont have clue what to expect
Kev

Toledo, OH

#3806 Mar 4, 2013
Who do you talk to @ CC? I just called to check my status and I got a recorded message that said to check it online. I see everyone's calling but I got a recording.
misbehavin

United States

#3807 Mar 4, 2013
Kev wrote:
Who do you talk to @ CC? I just called to check my status and I got a recorded message that said to check it online. I see everyone's calling but I got a recording.
You need to go past the whole message then it gives you the option to talk to someone.

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3808 Mar 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few of you on here that have made those that were denied feel better and even reached out with other job info...however there are those of you on here that feel that you are better than those that got denied. Some people on here are just trying to help out those that still have a shot. If someone has the initiative to find this forum, then maybe they deserve a little extra info. If Jeep wanted to keep the assessment secret then they shouldn't have prolonged the process of assessing people - they had to know it would get out. And yes, there are still alot of people on reading and posting on this forum that got denied - this forum is not only for jeep hires - it is a public forum. People who got denied have been watching this forum, checking emails, and praying that they get an opportunity to work at Jeep just like you have. You have no clue how it feels to be denied after waiting for 7 months and what that job meant to anyone - you have not walked in thier shoes. So don't act like you are better than anyone else on here whether you were hired or not and stop judging.
of all the people on here veggie has been one of the most supportive towards everyone. But plain and simple like I said earlier if I got a denial letter today I might say goodbye then I would delete this link and never log back in. I'm smart enough to know that this forum is for people " in the hiring process". A denial letter is blunt and brutal to anyone but it is what it is. Maybe if I needed 'support' I would go to the forum called,'denial den' I suppose someone on here will now accuse me of being mean, lol
Kev

Toledo, OH

#3809 Mar 4, 2013
Thanks misbehavin. I just got through.
charger nba

United States

#3810 Mar 4, 2013
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya mean CONTINUE........

Yeah kinda sort of..... I start over and continue every Monday lol
veggie

Ashburn, VA

#3811 Mar 4, 2013
dakotaguy wrote:
<quoted text>of all the people on here veggie has been one of the most supportive towards everyone. But plain and simple like I said earlier if I got a denial letter today I might say goodbye then I would delete this link and never log back in. I'm smart enough to know that this forum is for people " in the hiring process". A denial letter is blunt and brutal to anyone but it is what it is. Maybe if I needed 'support' I would go to the forum called,'denial den' I suppose someone on here will now accuse me of being mean, lol
Thanks dakota! I was baffled by that post...When was I mean to anyone denied? I merely think acting vindictively is wrong. I am sure guest would not have wanted anyone to have more info than they did...we are all too aware of how painful this process has been. I have my congrats and still worry about the 6 day notice I will be screwing my current job over with when I get the orientation email. I would quit now, but they made it clear in the conditional offer that they will hire more than they need and some of us will be extra....

Since: Jan 13

Ashburn, VA

#3812 Mar 4, 2013
Josh wrote:
So I got a email for orientation on Thursday March 7th... I have a job still to date so out of curiousity I called canidate care to see if I should indeed quit my job or give them notice and I was told no... Go figure even at this point I still dont have clue what to expect
I know, those of us with jobs r in a bad spot. Chrysler just expects our current employers to be supportive and give us leave because....its CHRYSLER....give me a break.
Harley

Novi, MI

#3813 Mar 4, 2013
charger nba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah kinda sort of..... I start over and continue every Monday lol
Haha...right there with ya Charger!!!

Ashburn, VA

#3814 Mar 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing i said in anyway inferred i feel better than anyone. I feel luckier at this point. I also believe in fairness...why is that bad to want an even playing field for everyone when it comes to this assessment. The folks giving away the info don't seem to do it until their situation is decided either way. just sayin'

Ashburn, VA

#3815 Mar 4, 2013
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha...right there with ya Charger!!!
My thoughts r with you guys! I hope u hear soon!
NEW HIRE

United States

#3816 Mar 4, 2013
email sayz full time opportunities toledo-march, and under that it sayz congratulations on your new position well be in contact soon with further details. My application status changed from aug 14th 2012 to March 1, 2013 ??????? Does anyone have the same thing or knows what this mean. Does this mean I will get orientation email soon??
Harley

Novi, MI

#3817 Mar 4, 2013
veggierights wrote:
<quoted text> My thoughts r with you guys! I hope u hear soon!
Thanks Veggie....be sure to check back every once in a while and let us know how you like it...!!! Excited and envious for all of you who will be starting very soon!!! Make us proud everyone!!!

Carmel, IN

#3818 Mar 4, 2013
I just want to say that I think it's awesome this forum was created. I stumbled upon it last week, it's been...fun is the word, but that's all I can think of...it's been fun reading through the posts. I feel involved - if that makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
note to uaw: fix the unethical and unfair pay ... 24 min rufus da dufus 16
Warren truck down till Tuesday night 28 min rufus da dufus 15
when we strike 56 min retired08 6
March 2015 profit sharing check 1 hr wtap 20yrs 91
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 1 hr Debra 14,780
profit sharing check 5 hr Jeep guy 685 5
October 23rd Toledo plant Application 10 hr newmom 25
contract talks Mon derp 430
More from around the web