Jeep Employee

Toledo, OH

#3637 Feb 28, 2013
I just heard that they are starting to shovel some employees around to fill Wrangler paint, then 3 shifts at wrangler. First current employees will be offered to move to the new positions, Then TPT's will be offered full time positions, Then whatever is left will be filled with new hires. All positions are supposed to be filled by March 18th
veggie

San Jose, CA

#3638 Feb 28, 2013
tae32 wrote:
@veggie congrats to you
thnx tae! Your time is gonna come....:)
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#3639 Feb 28, 2013
Its been confirm a outside contractor took the picture of the new JEEP for money .
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#3640 Feb 28, 2013
Jeep Employee wrote:
I just heard that they are starting to shovel some employees around to fill Wrangler paint, then 3 shifts at wrangler. First current employees will be offered to move to the new positions, Then TPT's will be offered full time positions, Then whatever is left will be filled with new hires. All positions are supposed to be filled by March 18th
They call THURDAY and ask if I want a job at the WRANGLER PLANT I said no thank you.
General Lee

Columbus, OH

#3641 Feb 28, 2013
wrangler is KUKA??
Jeep Employee

Toledo, OH

#3642 Feb 28, 2013
General Lee wrote:
wrangler is KUKA??
No, Kuka builds parts for the wrangler
Jlee

Toledo, OH

#3643 Feb 28, 2013
jeeper83 wrote:
<quoted text>They call THURDAY and ask if I want a job at the WRANGLER PLANT I said no thank you.
Jeeper are there specific reasons that you declined? Does wrangler have harder jobs or more hours or was it just a specific shift that you didn't want?
General Lee

Columbus, OH

#3644 Feb 28, 2013
oh ok. wasnt sure ive heard people call KUKA the wrangle plant before (in different wording) Whats the best part of plant to be at
Blissfield Hopeful

Munith, MI

#3645 Feb 28, 2013
Went to physical and Doc says I passed. Whats next?

Since: Feb 13

Roseville, MI

#3646 Feb 28, 2013
mine didnt test my hearing,.... but super tested my sight

Since: Feb 13

Roseville, MI

#3647 Feb 28, 2013
oops wrong thread.. BUT am i hearing that we should be getting orientations soon?
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#3648 Feb 28, 2013
Jlee wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeeper are there specific reasons that you declined? Does wrangler have harder jobs or more hours or was it just a specific shift that you didn't want?
Very bad jobs people work to close together .Second shift Cherokee is where all you new hires want to be better jobs.paint,body shop,production control,trim all better jobs unless Wrangler paint still have a few jobs.
Jeep Employee

Toledo, OH

#3649 Feb 28, 2013
General Lee wrote:
oh ok. wasnt sure ive heard people call KUKA the wrangle plant before (in different wording) Whats the best part of plant to be at
Stickney plant is off of stickney ave. Thats where they assemble Wranglers. TNAP is off chrysler drive, where the Liberty was being built, now the new cherokee. kuka is in the same parking lot closest to 75, they are not chrysler employees, but they build/assemble parts that chrysler uses.
General Lee

Columbus, OH

#3650 Feb 28, 2013
so when am i going to start. this is awful waiting, trying to plan
Larry

Monroe, MI

#3651 Feb 28, 2013
veggie wrote:
<quoted text>Most people have had that experience that tested here in town. Where did u test? I am so anxious. I know I passed...I just want my status to change.
Hey Veggie, has your status changed yet? I am curious because we both took physical the same day and mine has yet to change. I am starting to worry even though the doctor told me I passed as well.

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#3652 Feb 28, 2013
toledo u wrote:
<quoted text> A DENIAL is a denial it's no know sugar coating that!! Don't get a person hope up to even think if they are denied they are still going to get a job!! This is a hiring process some make it some don't!!
actually ....people that get denied are supposedly still in the system for a calendar year in case they are needed in the long run.....so people that are denied.......don't get you're hopes up obviously but it's ok to keep a small thread of hope :-)

Toledo, OH

#3653 Feb 28, 2013
You're right about some Make it some don't......but the ones that they remove from the system are the ones that didn't even make it that far....like not even to the drug screen probably ...

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#3654 Feb 28, 2013
Matt from Toledo wrote:
<quoted text> actually ....people that get denied are supposedly still in the system for a calendar year in case they are needed in the long run.....so people that are denied.......don't get you're hopes up obviously but it's ok to keep a small thread of hope :-)
Hey whuz up matt i'm still waitin to assess, so you sayin the ppl that got denial still have chance when come to big turn over at chrysler
toledo u

Detroit, MI

#3655 Feb 28, 2013
Matt from Toledo wrote:
You're right about some Make it some don't......but the ones that they remove from the system are the ones that didn't even make it that far....like not even to the drug screen probably ...
Chrysler have people that past the assessment who are going to be the ones who get called for replacement jobs. They have asses over 2000 worker and still counting. They are not hiring nobody who failed the assessment! The assessment was all timed, if you didnt work fast enough you didnt get the job sorry. The people who pass the assessment some will be the first round then the second round then you have the replacement workers.

Toledo, OH

#3656 Feb 28, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Veggie, has your status changed yet? I am curious because we both took physical the same day and mine has yet to change. I am starting to worry even though the doctor told me I passed as well.
omg yes finally! it took awhile, some people took 21 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 1 hr Eller 14,764
contract talks 2 hr Onion head 413
Warren truck down till Tuesday night 2 hr JOYBONE2 11
how are you going to like obama care UAW when y... 3 hr huh 1
note to uaw: fix the unethical and unfair pay ... 5 hr Onion head 13
Marchionne talks lower wages...(May '14) 6 hr yo dat 4
Easy way to join the great illuminati brotherho... 7 hr yo dat 2
March 2015 profit sharing check Sat Truth is 79
More from around the web