peej

Temperance, MI

#3433 Feb 20, 2013
The new hires were the last TPTs that were hired and were brought back as full time TPTs before anyone came in off the street
Toledo419

Pataskala, OH

#3434 Feb 20, 2013
96 toledo wrote:
No assessment email again today SMMFH...wish I had appiled for detroit.
Did you get an email saying you should be looking out for your assessment?
Toledo419

Pataskala, OH

#3435 Feb 20, 2013
Harley wrote:
I hope so....!! This is torture to say the least!!
Did you get an email that said you would be contacted about taking your assesmemt?

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#3436 Feb 20, 2013
ChargerNBA wrote:
<quoted text>
so do you know when is the 1st wave of hiring over
i sure dont

Toledo, OH

#3437 Feb 20, 2013
peej wrote:
The new hires were the last TPTs that were hired and were brought back as full time TPTs before anyone came in off the street
whatever so ten out of twelve people who had already done the job quit....sounds less likely than your last story :)
bear88

Warren, MI

#3438 Feb 20, 2013
Called Cc To See If I Missed My Assessment Email And They Told Me I Didn't Miss It And To Watch My Email.Then Rite When I Hung Up I Got A Email Saying Im Still In consideration Man This Whole Process Is Weird I Hope I Get Soon.
Toledoman

Oregon, OH

#3439 Feb 20, 2013
All positions have been filled

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3440 Feb 20, 2013
Toledoman wrote:
when did you hear that?

Upper Sandusky, OH

#3441 Feb 20, 2013
Toledoman wrote:
I have heard that also! but they will still be banking people for the turnover they expect to get.
Toledoman

Oregon, OH

#3442 Feb 20, 2013
If you have an assessment scheduled it is pointless to even go!

United States

#3443 Feb 20, 2013
Toledoman wrote:
for the 1st wave or all 1100 positions and when did they finish with the offers
ello

Perrysburg, OH

#3444 Feb 20, 2013
96 toledo wrote:
<quoted text>. Damn would you look at this wow I no u happy I just read your last thread u been waiting sense OCT and got the email this morning....I'm waiting also it will be 2 months tommorrow I been waiting sense dec 21 I hope mines come today or this week this S###T is krazy.
Ya I was starting to wonder if Id ever get my shot..I'm scheduled for Feb 28 and they had openings into the first week of march. Ive been reading this site for months keeping track of what's been going on and decided to finally post to maybe give people some renewed hope like i said I took my drug test Oct 4th so I really believe there is no rhyme or reason behind this selection process. That's almost 5 months lol!
Toledo419

Cardington, OH

#3445 Feb 20, 2013
Has anyone received an email stating they will b scheduled to take the assessment BUT have not received an email to schedule the assessment? In Toledo?
arh 1992

Toledo, OH

#3446 Feb 20, 2013
Have all positions really been filled? And where did this come from?
96 toledo

United States

#3447 Feb 20, 2013
Toledo419 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get an email saying you should be looking out for your assessment?
Yes
96 toledo

United States

#3448 Feb 20, 2013
Toledoman wrote:
Why would it be pointless to go? Its a huge reason to go its for the job... I don't no where you get your info why would they send you for an assessment to waste there time as well as ours that's just stupid even tho they are doing stupid stuff but that's just flat out retarted...and also they didn't fill all the positions when people left to right are getting denied that makes room for the next plus the 1s that will quit also a lot of people want make it carpooling.

Toledo, OH

#3449 Feb 20, 2013
arh 1992 wrote:
Have all positions really been filled? And where did this come from?
sounds like somebody hoping to screw with people. More folks got offers today. More people scheduled assessments today plus there is supposed to be asecond wave for end of summer
ello

Perrysburg, OH

#3450 Feb 21, 2013
Bad information is worse than no information don't listen to these people with negative bs if you get an assessment and you don't go because some fool on the Internet says you shouldn't I guess you are a bigger fool. Who has said all positions are filled??? I also read on here no more assessments are being done when they clearly are.
ello

Perrysburg, OH

#3451 Feb 21, 2013
And when I mean who has said this I don't mean your friend's, sister's, boyfriends, cousin who knows someone who works there. What person in a legitimate position of inside knowledge has even hinted towards this....None
2nd walk

United States

#3452 Feb 21, 2013
Toledoman wrote:
Your an idiot! Why would u say that... Ppl go to the assesment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay 1 hr JnapA5 2
corporate seniority is getting turned down at p... 5 hr jnap 35
Gas hits $1.99 in the Detroit Area - Are You Re... 7 hr wtap1989 2
Yumbo = NO CHICKEN ! 7 hr yombo 5
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 8 hr Chris 14,634
Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep ... (Nov '10) 10 hr DRWO 1,624
Automotive 10 hr Zach 1
More from around the web