TOLEDO assessment emails beginning to...
Harley

Southfield, MI

#3295 Feb 15, 2013
Congrats to ALL who received an offer today!!!!
Yay for you!!!
Over 50

Murrells Inlet, SC

#3296 Feb 15, 2013
visitor wrote:
Has anyone received job offer that is over the age of 45 - 50?
Denial two days after assessment, 24 years prior factory experience, non-union shop.

Since: Jan 13

Temperance, MI

#3297 Feb 15, 2013
Navy Vet wrote:
Just got it
Congratulations on your new position! We will be in contact with you soon with additional details. Please continue to monitor your email
When did you take your physical? I am still waiting for my status to change...anyone take the physical and pass and still get denied?
Not Perfect

Toledo, OH

#3298 Feb 15, 2013
My application status finally changed to "Congratulations on your new position". Hell Yeah!!!...it's official like a referee whistle.
Chip

Toledo, OH

#3299 Feb 15, 2013
Toledo419 wrote:
Hello!
I got my email for an assessment. Unfortunately its the DAY I'm DUE TO HAVE A BABY! Should I still go to the assessment?
NO!!! Your assessment is the only chance you get to try to prove yourself and it is stressful and fast paced. And at the size I assume you may be with a baby about to come out I don't think you would be able to do the bending required to assess. I would call and try to postpone as long as possible
Navy Vet

Toledo, OH

#3300 Feb 15, 2013
veggierights wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you take your physical? I am still waiting for my status to change...anyone take the physical and pass and still get denied?
Monday

Temperance, MI

#3301 Feb 15, 2013
Navy Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Monday
where did u take it? I took mine in Dundee. They said i passed, but no status change yet for me....

Washington, DC

#3302 Feb 15, 2013
TFM419 wrote:
Just got my offer!!!!!! Yay!!
Congrats!!!! Do you actually get an email or just check CC??
Navy Vet

Toledo, OH

#3303 Feb 15, 2013
I mine in Toledo on cental
Lauren Kelly

United States

#3304 Feb 15, 2013
TheTwin wrote:
Got my offer today, accepted it & then received a email for additional information & went to the link but it said they had everything they needed. Does anybody knows what that means? I submitted my resume like last month was that what they needed?
Your fine mines did the same thing and I called and they told me it is just a computer glitch. Watch you e-mail because I got and accepted my offer on Feb. 12 and they sent out my info to do my psychical on Feb. 14.
Lauren Kelly

United States

#3305 Feb 15, 2013
Navy Vet wrote:
Just got it
Congratulations on your new position! We will be in contact with you soon with additional details. Please continue to monitor your email
Hey Navy Vet you got that after you took your physical? How long did it take for CC to change you status?

Temperance, MI

#3306 Feb 15, 2013
Not Perfect wrote:
My application status finally changed to "Congratulations on your new position". Hell Yeah!!!...it's official like a referee whistle.
CONGRATS
When did u take the physical? Cc said it just takes longer for some results to process thru to changed status but I took mine late Tuesday...no change yet.

Temperance, MI

#3307 Feb 15, 2013
Navy Vet wrote:
I mine in Toledo on cental
CONGRATS! I hope mine changes soon.
Navy Vet

Toledo, OH

#3308 Feb 15, 2013
Lauren Kelly wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Navy Vet you got that after you took your physical? How long did it take for CC to change you status?
Yes that came after my physical which i took Monday and got that today
Navy Vet

Toledo, OH

#3309 Feb 15, 2013
veggierights wrote:
<quoted text>CONGRATS! I hope mine changes soon.
I will probably right before 5
Lauren Kelly

United States

#3310 Feb 15, 2013
Navy Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that came after my physical which i took Monday and got that today
K Thank you
Not Perfect

Toledo, OH

#3311 Feb 15, 2013
veggierights wrote:
<quoted text>CONGRATS
When did u take the physical? Cc said it just takes longer for some results to process thru to changed status but I took mine late Tuesday...no change yet.
I took my physical on Feb 8th. It took a week for my application status to change on canidate care.

Temperance, MI

#3312 Feb 15, 2013
Not Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
I took my physical on Feb 8th. It took a week for my application status to change on canidate care.
Thanks not perfect that makes me feel better :) CC said some just take longer to clear the system...congrats!
Toledo419

Toledo, OH

#3313 Feb 15, 2013
I'm scheduled to take my assessment the day before I'm due to have a baby. What if I can't make it? Should I try? Can I reschedule? What do you guys think? What would you do?
bill w

Toledo, OH

#3314 Feb 15, 2013
im sure you are fine veggie. Maybe a tiny delay cause you went to dundee. Im freakin out cause i assessed last thurs. so now just wainting and hoping that since i havnt been denied yet that it is a good sign. seems like denials went out in couple days and its been over a week for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Engine for Dundee?? So much for gold. 1 hr That right 9
Trump approval down to 33% 1 hr Michael Jordon 84
Belvidere 1 hr Bubba Smith 2
Started the opt out process 4 hr London Fog 15
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 4 hr Jflowhere 17,963
Bonus in October! 16 hr shapman 30
Ssp audit Sun Tony Ferrante 14
More from around the web