StillWaiting4It

Toledo, OH

#3211 Feb 13, 2013
drs21 wrote:
What i'm sayin by the body language far as who's out to work and would fit in as a good canidate for chrysler, who looks to be a good an hard worker
Ok, that makes sense, although it's hard to imagine people showing up there and appearing unenthusiastic about the prospect of working for Chrysler. Are you still waiting on an offer, or did you get the disappointment?
Done Waiting

Toledo, OH

#3212 Feb 13, 2013
drs21 wrote:
What i'm sayin by the body language far as who's out to work and would fit in as a good canidate for chrysler, who looks to be a good an hard worker
Everyone that I saw when i did my assessment was working hard. I really don't think that is it. Don't insult those of use who didn't make it by infering we are not good workers or hard workers.
justwondering

Clinton Township, MI

#3213 Feb 13, 2013
Done Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto - got my "no thanks" letter today also after what - 7 months of waiting? Crazy process. I think they are missing out on a lot of good, quality workers. Good luck to everyone.
I agree, so many have waited and want to work and I hear every week that people who are working in the MI plants are walking off by the 100's at a time. They are wasting time and resources by denying so many potentially good people.
Chip

Toledo, OH

#3214 Feb 13, 2013
I would say half the people during my assessment acted like they had no interest in working for jeep just there going through the motions. Not being able to complete the test in the time provided may come back to hurt you, havent heard anybody say that one yet. Hopefully your good though Bill and will be getting your next email soon
bill

United States

#3215 Feb 13, 2013
Chip wrote:
I would say half the people during my assessment acted like they had no interest in working for jeep just there going through the motions. Not being able to complete the test in the time provided may come back to hurt you, havent heard anybody say that one yet. Hopefully your good though Bill and will be getting your next email soon
when did u assess?
bill w

Maumee, OH

#3216 Feb 13, 2013
i can elaborate on what drs21 is saying. In each of the two (1hour)mock assembly drills at the assessment they tell you to go as fast as you can without making mistakes for the whole hour. The guy to my left did half as much as i was doing and appeared to me was taking his time with no sense of urgency. Heck he never took off his big winter coat. I was in a t-shirt and towards the end of 60 min was sweating. And this girl across from me was stopping to take breaks, com"on really!! She couldnt even work for 60 minutes straight. Obviously they both felt they were doing fine and want the job. Who knows and like drs21 is saying they will be upset when denied.
Chip

Toledo, OH

#3217 Feb 13, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>when did u assess?
Jauary 9th
Chip

Toledo, OH

#3218 Feb 13, 2013
Sorry January 14th
Alrite-Already

Williamsport, OH

#3219 Feb 13, 2013
StillWaiting4It wrote:
<quoted text> Good questions! I'd like to know, too. BTW, have you assessed yet? I'm still waiting...
No I havent assessed yet...i forecast more mass emails going out in a couple of weeks, Good Luck!!(:
bill

United States

#3220 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah hopefully I'm to the good only missed 5questions an stressing about it any Chrysler has really took a toll on me the last 7months

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#3221 Feb 13, 2013
bill w wrote:
i can elaborate on what drs21 is saying. In each of the two (1hour)mock assembly drills at the assessment they tell you to go as fast as you can without making mistakes for the whole hour. The guy to my left did half as much as i was doing and appeared to me was taking his time with no sense of urgency. Heck he never took off his big winter coat. I was in a t-shirt and towards the end of 60 min was sweating. And this girl across from me was stopping to take breaks, com"on really!! She couldnt even work for 60 minutes straight. Obviously they both felt they were doing fine and want the job. Who knows and like drs21 is saying they will be upset when denied.
U know what bill i have factory experience so me not knowing how the assessment is don't make nervous going in doing what got do pass

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#3222 Feb 13, 2013
Alrite-Already wrote:
<quoted text>
No I havent assessed yet...i forecast more mass emails going out in a couple of weeks, Good Luck!!(:
whuz up alrite i'm still waitin also to assess
Waiting

Allen Park, MI

#3223 Feb 13, 2013
bill w wrote:
wow did "waiting" say he or she assessed monday or tues and got denial letter already? either things r moving faster or i misread something
No I got denial by going on the website to check, yes Monday asst. and wed a no thanks!! My dad works in a Mi plant and everyone that he has talk to has got a no thanks, not making since who's getting in. I have worked in a factory for a year can do the work and I am a hard worker! Lord only knows--- good luck to all!
Waiting

Allen Park, MI

#3224 Feb 13, 2013
notstillalive wrote:
took my assessment on monday..i did well but not well enough...saw my denial notice on cand care just now...long process...thought i had a shot..hurts right now but will move on...good luck to all that that made it ..i wish you well
I got my denial today and I was there Monday , in the afternoon when where u there ? I thought I did good , not making any since. It hurts I keep saying there lose cuz I know I'm a hard worker !! Sorry

Since: Feb 13

Belleville, MI

#3225 Feb 13, 2013
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my denial today and I was there Monday , in the afternoon when where u there ? I thought I did good , not making any since. It hurts I keep saying there lose cuz I know I'm a hard worker !! Sorry
i know what you mean i feel i did decent also i missed 5 question on test due to time running out havent got an email yet hoping for the best but with all the denials im prob in line for one to.

Location hidden

#3226 Feb 13, 2013
did anyone get a still in consideration letter and then a denial letter. That happened to me today. Yesterday still in consideration. Today denial. What is going on with this company?

Location hidden

#3227 Feb 13, 2013
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a still in consideration letter first?

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#3228 Feb 13, 2013
Still no status change...i passed physical, but I took it late in the day yesterday....
Waiting

Allen Park, MI

#3229 Feb 13, 2013
lluckyy wrote:
<quoted text>i know what you mean i feel i did decent also i missed 5 question on test due to time running out havent got an email yet hoping for the best but with all the denials im prob in line for one to.
Go on the web and look I didn't get a email I went on the website . I hope it works out for you , good luck .
Waiting

Allen Park, MI

#3230 Feb 13, 2013
srungalong1234 wrote:
did anyone get a still in consideration letter and then a denial letter. That happened to me today. Yesterday still in consideration. Today denial. What is going on with this company?
Yes that's what happen to me,they are missing out on good people! Sorry, been a long road to be told no thanks. Good luck on what ever u do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 43 min BBC 1,219
Did the U.S. auto industry learn anything? 5 hr John Jeffery 1
Pay 20 hr Italian Connection 3
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 22 hr Dave 2,664
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 23 hr jobsearching2014 14,635
Gas hits $1.99 in the Detroit Area - Are You Re... Fri Bob with17 years 3
corporate seniority is getting turned down at p... Thu jnap 35
More from around the web