TOLEDO assessment emails beginning to...

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#2546 Feb 7, 2013
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text> no fatory experience = gee = that should help you = no job for you = hahahahahaha
Bullshit dude... at least her hips still work.....
Just Wondering

Clinton Township, MI

#2547 Feb 7, 2013
chrysler employee to be wrote:
I heard that toledo blade is only hiring people that are from toledo area. Just a question is there anyone out there from michigan that has been hired???? Also how many people from toledo has received and offer??
Good thing Toledo Blade isnt doing the hiring Chrysler is, I am from Michigan and received my offer and I know another person with my same status. I think your information is a bit bogus.

Toledo, OH

#2548 Feb 7, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>rite maybe some can provide info now on assesment. Since hearing so many gettn denied and im scheduled but havent took assesment yet. its depressing even reading the forum now smh. Was they profiling people or what? im extra nervous know with all this going on this is to long of a wait for this bs shit i hope i make it and good luck to the rest we will succeed keep faith alive.
Dude you just scheduled assessment.... your not done here man trust me. dont let the little bs get you down its just a process. and the computer test at assessment has no academic questions, its strictly situational like what do you do or who would you tell if this or that happens.

Toledo, OH

#2549 Feb 7, 2013
and my best advice for the similation part ....WATCH THE SCREEN CAEFULLY! I was worried about if I heard 1 of the steps correctly or not the entire time and it hauned me. lol Just pay cloe atention to the order of each step on the video explaining it and you wil be fine i promise.

Toledo, OH

#2550 Feb 7, 2013
Carefully * lol
brownnomber23

Elyria, OH

#2551 Feb 7, 2013
Matt from Toledo wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you just scheduled assessment.... your not done here man trust me. dont let the little bs get you down its just a process. and the computer test at assessment has no academic questions, its strictly situational like what do you do or who would you tell if this or that happens.
Lucky please do not get discourage God brought you this far he said that he will never leave us or forsake us! SEE HOW HE PUT PEOPLE IN OUR LIVES like Matt and others? keep your eyes on the pride! God bless Mz brownnomber
Hopeful Zr

Maumee, OH

#2552 Feb 7, 2013
During the physical us there another drug screen?
Waiting on Chrysler

Toledo, OH

#2553 Feb 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your status on the candidate care website. They didn't send denials by email. Good luck.
I didn't have it in my candidate care status either so I'm good...for now.
brownnomber23

Elyria, OH

#2554 Feb 7, 2013
brownnomber23 wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky please do not get discourage God brought you this far he said that he will never leave us or forsake us! SEE HOW HE PUT PEOPLE IN OUR LIVES like Matt and others? keep your eyes on the pride! God bless Mz brownnomber
prize sorry. typo
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#2555 Feb 7, 2013
ninjasupersport wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky you are one of the best on this forum always answer questions I appreciate you...I agree with you the assessment...if you here eny info I no you will let me no...good luck to you and my boy tae he cool too.
Thanks ninja. i will def let you know if some good info come my way. i just try to be as helpful as i can in any way
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#2556 Feb 7, 2013
Keisha wrote:
<quoted text> Just test your hearing eyes make sure you can stand bend etc basic physical
can you wear glasses for eye test?
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#2557 Feb 7, 2013
brownnomber23 wrote:
<quoted text>prize sorry. typo
Thanks for the encouraging uplift Matt an Brownbomber23. i appreciated that.
yaa

United States

#2558 Feb 7, 2013
That's crazy they judge you on the comp test I mean how and what do yo fail they afraid you will tell boss every thing or you don't tell him nothing I wish I had examples

Location hidden

#2559 Feb 7, 2013
yaa wrote:
That's crazy they judge you on the comp test I mean how and what do yo fail they afraid you will tell boss every thing or you don't tell him nothing I wish I had examples
It's not a difficult test and examples won't help. Just answer each question truthfully and you'll be alright.
TNAP since 95

Toledo, OH

#2560 Feb 7, 2013
I'm gonna say this. The only people who keeps asking if there's a drug test are the people who do drugs. If you are serious about this job then stop doing drugs and you'll have nothing to worry about. Plain & simple. If you do get hired remember this, they have random drug tests all the time even if you don't get hurt on the job. All they have to do is suspect that you do drugs.
yaa

United States

#2561 Feb 7, 2013
MrBuckley wrote:
<quoted text> It's not a difficult test and examples won't help. Just answer each question truthfully and you'll be alright.
oh so they try and see if you lie and stuff OK I see
TNAP since 95

Toledo, OH

#2562 Feb 7, 2013
Hopeful Zr wrote:
During the physical us there another drug screen?
If you don't use drugs then don't worry but if you do use drugs...

Location hidden

#2563 Feb 7, 2013
yaa wrote:
<quoted text> oh so they try and see if you lie and stuff OK I see
It's more like they want to see what kind of person you are. It's a personality test somewhat.
Waiting on Chrysler

Toledo, OH

#2564 Feb 7, 2013
Well, as of now at 9:22 am, I'm still in the running.

Toledo, OH

#2565 Feb 7, 2013
yaa wrote:
They want to know that you would do the right thing in situations, but there is a fine line because at the same time they need to know that you can handle most of the situations on your own or amongst your co-workers. They dont need people running across the plant 3 times a day to tell on people.Unless its completely neccesary of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retiree contacted by Law firm in regards to law... 54 min A Shift New Hire 5
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 2 hr Jen 17,795
No good Norwood Jewell 5 hr gfy 39
Company Friendly Position 6 hr DisgustedintheUAW 8
Assessment Testing 18 hr Oh boy 10
Feds getting warmer Tue Worm hole 4
For sale?? Tue Wall Street 4
More from around the web