Anyone been contacted about employmen...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Worker

Genoa, OH

#27 Oct 3, 2012
Fireflyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text> when did you originally apply? And do they offer overtime?
I applied on August 14, 2012 @ around 8am.
Joe Worker

Genoa, OH

#28 Oct 3, 2012
TheYoungin wrote:
<quoted text>
My drug test was about 3 weeks ago also. No info on physical. Please keep me posted on your status.
Keep me posted also.
Fireflyyyyyy

Novi, MI

#29 Oct 3, 2012
Joe Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
It took about 2-3 weeks before i had an email for my drug test. If you get an email, you have to respond right away or you'll be out of the hiring process.
wow! Thanks! I will check daily!
UAW1222

Toledo, OH

#30 Jan 5, 2013
U guys have know idea what ur getting into, the work isnt to hard its the boss always on ur back when u fk up! And about the old guy that worked 40 yrs its because he stayed when he was young, ive been there 13 yrs and guess what I started young! Ur age and yrs of severice had to add up to be able to retire with ur penison! Seeing is I was young im looking at 40 yrs also. And believe me we are far from broke! U do the math 100, 000 x 10x4.. jokes on u!
happy2b

Toledo, OH

#31 Jan 6, 2013
why the chip on your shoulder, uaw1222? b happy u got a job and done right. Don't let them bring u down. All we want is the same chance u got, only i hope it don't make us miserable, 2.
justwondering

United States

#32 Jan 12, 2013
Just waiting, got the email for still being considered 2 wks ago, but nothing more.
Toledo Jeep

Toledo, OH

#33 Jan 13, 2013
justwondering wrote:
Just waiting, got the email for still being considered 2 wks ago, but nothing more.
They are in the process of moving people to the dept. they requested. Some going to JK paint, some moving to KL paint, body and production. This takes time. They should start needing people in Feb. or early March to fill all the open spots at Wrangler production. The next big group will be in Aug. and Sept. as they add 2nd shift to the new KL line. Don't listen to the "downers". The work is hard. I have been on the line for 18 years and i am working harder now then ever before. If you come to work ready to make money and do your best you will have no problem. Overtime is here to stay. Don't EVER think you will work 40 hrs. a week. Those days are over. 60 hrs. is common now. They ask for extra work on holidays and to cover shifts all the time. Make the money while you can. Good luck.
Alrite-Already

United States

#34 Jan 13, 2013
Toledo Jeep wrote:
<quoted text>They are in the process of moving people to the dept. they requested. Some going to JK paint, some moving to KL paint, body and production. This takes time. They should start needing people in Feb. or early March to fill all the open spots at Wrangler production. The next big group will be in Aug. and Sept. as they add 2nd shift to the new KL line. Don't listen to the "downers". The work is hard. I have been on the line for 18 years and i am working harder now then ever before. If you come to work ready to make money and do your best you will have no problem. Overtime is here to stay. Don't EVER think you will work 40 hrs. a week. Those days are over. 60 hrs. is common
now. They ask for extra work on holidays and to cover shifts all the time. Make the money while you can. Good luck.
is wrangler in toledo?
Toledo Jeep

Toledo, OH

#35 Jan 13, 2013
Alrite-Already wrote:
<quoted text>
is wrangler in toledo?
Yes, both Wrangler and the new KL production is in Toledo at the same complex.
Alrite-Already

United States

#36 Jan 13, 2013
Toledo Jeep wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, both Wrangler and the new KL production is in Toledo at the same complex.
Thanks Toledo Jeep...thats refreshing to hear that there hiring at different stages b/c im still waiting to get thru the hiring process alot of ppl are ahead of me which made me,a bit anxious ...im more at EASE now!!
Alrite-Already

United States

#37 Jan 13, 2013
justwondering wrote:
Hi justwondering...u applied for Toledo? if so have u done a drug screen yet??

Since: Nov 12

United States

#38 Jan 22, 2013
Just took my drug test 1-22-13
Alrite-Already

United States

#39 Jan 22, 2013
DREAD HEAD RESSE wrote:
Just took my drug test 1-22-13
How long did u wait after your phone intrvw for drug test?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much is traditional pay? 4 hr Leave 4
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 5 hr Blessed 18,956
300M Throwing Multiple Codes P0340, P0112, P128... 9 hr badcar 9
Attn: Kokomo Transmission 10 hr 3yearsin 4
Chrysler warranty 11 hr New truck 31
Update on FBI indictments 12 hr Free Rider 47
Bend over UAW members 14 hr Shapman 12
More from around the web