profit sharing
Jack and Jill

Milton, WI

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Heard from higher ups today that profit sharing will be 5000+:) Its soooo nice to be working for such a generous company for once! Thank you Chrysler/Fiat/Sergio!
UAW 1989

Sweden

#2 Jan 5, 2013
http://www.uaw.org/content/new-performance-qu...

You are saying that chrysler is gonna have a net profit of over 6 billion dollars. They were saying a couple of weeks ago that they might hit 2 billion for net profit but not 6 billion. Are you a troll or know something we all don't know cause I don't see how Chrysler could have a net profit of over 4 billion in the last quarter
Buttplug

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2013
It's just another gullible tier 2 with high hopes.
the truth

Battle Creek, MI

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Jack and Jill wrote:
Heard from higher ups today that profit sharing will be 5000+:) Its soooo nice to be working for such a generous company for once! Thank you Chrysler/Fiat/Sergio!
You were given incorrect information. UAW 1989 is correct in his assessment of what the profits should be for 2012.
info

Springfield, IL

#8 Jan 5, 2013
its based on this and this ONLY!!!! North American profits before taxes dictates your profit sharing... the math worKS... lAST year we received 1500.00 profit sharing but had an operation LOSS for the Year but North American Profits before taxes were 1.5 billion ( hence the 1500.00 profit sharing check...) If 5000.00 is your guess then that would mean our North American Profits Before taxes must be 5 billion ( possible yes )... nut remember anything above zero is a blessing....
Jumbo

Channahon, IL

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Redistribute these returns to the people unwilling to work. U ain't gonna do shit to fight back when all the guns are confiscated from civilians and what the govt says goes. Hail Obama, our savior.
buttplug

Rockford, IL

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Buttplug wrote:
It's just another gullible tier 2 with high hopes.
Why would you steal my name?
Jumbo

Channahon, IL

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Like I said. Hail hitler... Oh shoot i mean Obama. He gave us jobs so I should go along with America's down fall.
The Mouse

Belvidere, IL

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Look at the bright side Linda. You get to keep your unemployment rolling for a little longer.
belmike

Beloit, WI

#21 Jan 6, 2013
nice
SHAP BYRDMAN

Troy, MI

#23 Jan 6, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!! Obama is gonna tax the hell out of it, you ain't getting sh!t.
FILE

FILE EXEMPT!!!! and find some shit to write off on your taxes.
SHAP BYRDMAN

Troy, MI

#24 Jan 6, 2013
If it was not for OBAMA we all would be unemployed and homeless. Remember what Romney said " Let Detroit go Bankrupt"
Jumbo

Channahon, IL

#26 Jan 6, 2013
Lol. Did u even read that article or did u just read the title added by New York Times. Dumb dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secrets about JNAP TPTs 1 hr 4dent 2
Sub pay info 6 hr the bebop 4
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 10 hr JJ the Gay 1,944
Major layoffs at Mack Engine 12 hr Hark1 77
Trump saves Carrier jobs 15 hr JJ the Gay 34
Whats the latest gossip? 17 hr JJ the Gay 49
Get out 19 hr Oscar the grouch 1
More from around the web