warren truck
Rumor Mill

United States

#64 Mar 5, 2009
No word on Ram Box to Warren, just speculation.
BOO

AOL

#65 Mar 9, 2009
Scoop! Waren will take the hit... to much cost to retool to build for all truck bed and cab styles...to many trucks in system, Warren builds alot per day...Down sizing to St. Louis North!!!Small and effective at this time... Deleting Quad from styles...
Bamaboi

Huntsville, AL

#66 Mar 9, 2009
BOO wrote:
Scoop! Waren will take the hit... to much cost to retool to build for all truck bed and cab styles...to many trucks in system, Warren builds alot per day...Down sizing to St. Louis North!!!Small and effective at this time... Deleting Quad from styles...
You have no idea what you're talking about.
TirediftheBS

AOL

#67 Mar 9, 2009
Thats the problem with thses forums , any idiot can type anything.

I wish people would stick to sharin GOOD info instead of spreading rumors.
mark

AOL

#68 Mar 10, 2009
i work at warren we are retooling and will build all dodge trucks !!!!south of border will build a competitors truck and bye bye to st . louis witch by the way is is the least effective of the 3!!!! so its st. louis north takes the big one(hit)!!
isawfiat

AOL

#69 Mar 10, 2009
where you see fiat
TirediftheBS

AOL

#70 Mar 10, 2009
mark wrote:
i work at warren we are retooling and will build all dodge trucks !!!!south of border will build a competitors truck and bye bye to st . louis witch by the way is is the least effective of the 3!!!! so its st. louis north takes the big one(hit)!!
I work at st.louis north .
If you see the ramboxes please let us know , we dont hear alot of info . I for one dont wish any any US plant ..but according to others in your plant they say they are not hearing anything the rambox but you are running hybrid pilots.

Best to both plants .
SLPN

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Mar 10, 2009
The Rambox, 8' and Standard Cabs. That is a lot to take on. What about heavy duty??

MPFSG- 2500 and 3500
DCP- 1500 Quad and CREW plus Dakota.
SLPN- 1500 CREW and Standard, all boxes and Rambox (maybe heavy duty)
136 SOUTH

Kearney, NE

#72 Mar 10, 2009
mark wrote:
i'm glad this jackass knows it all.

Since: Jan 09

Denver, CO

#73 Mar 10, 2009
OK Mark, Let's see if you are telling the truth or not about working at WTAP. Tell me, exactly where is the plant store? What's in the window of the store? What's sold in the vending machine across from the store?
mark wrote:
Warren 2

AOL

#74 Apr 20, 2009
Is there any one that might know if WTAP 1st shift is running this week? Or is it just the 2nd shift?
Jim140

Clinton Township, MI

#75 Apr 20, 2009
Warren 2 wrote:
Is there any one that might know if WTAP 1st shift is running this week? Or is it just the 2nd shift?
First shift is off for one week 2nd shift is working this week.THEY COME BACK AND WELL WORRK UNTIL jUNE AND HAVE OFF TWO WEEKS

Since: Jun 08

Rochester Hills, MI

#76 Apr 20, 2009
I took the buyout, but production on 1st shift is not working. Just some people in 9190, a few auditors and the "new" people that went to Material.
Dakota Guy

AOL

#77 Apr 20, 2009
Warren Truck is only running 2nd shift this week and next week...
Warren 2

AOL

#78 Apr 20, 2009
Calm before the storm wrote:
I took the buyout, but production on 1st shift is not working. Just some people in 9190, a few auditors and the "new" people that went to Material.
Thanx
loose cannon

AOL

#79 Apr 20, 2009
Dakota Guy wrote:
Warren Truck is only running 2nd shift this week and next week...
Did they change it again? We were told Friday during the last hour of production that we only get one week off not two.
SLPN

Saint Louis, MO

#80 Apr 20, 2009
Anyone hear anything about the Rambox, Standard Cab or 8' box at Warren?

5 more month and we will hit the year mark for SLPN going to 1 shift.
concerned supplier

AOL

#81 Apr 26, 2009
Hey SLPN

I have heard that the 8 foot bed can not make some of the turns at warren truck...but i only work at a supplier with friends at WTP...so take it with a grain of salt lol

How many trucks do you guys build in St Louis?
drudometkin

Honolulu, HI

#82 Apr 26, 2009
whats up guys. Just ordered a new 2009 Ram Laramie with Rambox last Monday (4-27-09). I'm just wondering if anyone could give me any info as to when you think it could be built. Also where it would be built. I have heard some people saying the plant where my truck will be built is shut down for now, but I don't know for sure. Anyways I'm really excited bout the truck, can't wait. I support you guys 100% and wish u the best of luck. Thanks for reading.
drudometkin

Honolulu, HI

#83 Apr 26, 2009
drudometkin wrote:
whats up guys. Just ordered a new 2009 Ram Laramie with Rambox last Monday (4-27-09). I'm just wondering if anyone could give me any info as to when you think it could be built. Also where it would be built. I have heard some people saying the plant where my truck will be built is shut down for now, but I don't know for sure. Anyways I'm really excited bout the truck, can't wait. I support you guys 100% and wish u the best of luck. Thanks for reading.
Correction: Truck was ordered Monday 4-20-09

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fired 12 min lmao 29
Question about break times 3 hr Jeff 14
Wtap going to 2 shifts 3 hr Thu 5
36% approval for the orange-haired ape. 10 hr Subprime this 2
UAW VEBA trust latest scam 11 hr Pissac 3
Toledo going to ABC 13 hr Joe Blow 7
DPC to take over Mack plants 17 hr Where 9
More from around the web