syncreon management
union1

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 8, 2011
hello union brothers and sisters! what's going on at syncreon? we heard that there is a major shake up over there with management. is it true that the hr manager is being fired for costing millions of dollars in workmans comp & causing a hostile work enviornment for the employees. what is going on please post. united we stand.
syncreon collective

Rockford, IL

#2 Apr 9, 2011
apparently she was to told to find meaningful employment somewhere else within the next few weeks, we don't don't know if this is true or not, apparently she showed her true face during contract bargaining talks and the upper management of syncreon was disgusted and asked her to leave, and was not allowed in subsequent meetings.
alibaba

Ireland

#3 Apr 9, 2011
Who is hour girl ?
RockinRon

Rockford, IL

#4 Apr 9, 2011
Management at TDS/Syncreon has been hostile towards their workforce since day one. They act as if we don't deserve basic human respect. Never seen anything like it.
union1

Monee, IL

#6 Apr 9, 2011
its obvious that hr management has done something illegal, and costly for the company that could get them in big trouble. syncreon employees need to dig deeper and find out exactly was occurred, and expose the company no wonder they get away with mistreating workers because no one challenges their behavior report them and call every news station around then and only then will you guys get the respect you deserve, and maybe a better contract.
johndoe

Sun Prairie, WI

#7 Apr 9, 2011
This is news to me who are we speaking of in hr? Share story's of your experiences with said person I would share too but I don't know who we are speaking of someone enlighten me on the whole situation please.
RockinRon

Rockford, IL

#8 Apr 9, 2011
Maybe Alex Gary from The Rockford Register Star should do a story on this.

[email protected]
union1

Elmhurst, IL

#9 Apr 10, 2011
great idea rockinron!!!
crazy

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2011
Wt are talking bout who? Cuz all management here at syncreon are doing just fine.
Heffernan

Miamisburg, OH

#11 Feb 18, 2012
what right have you traded off between committee m/w that you KNOW about??
Then this is traded off for any type of respect you are due as a honest man or woman.
just

Glenview, IL

#12 Feb 18, 2012
management at Syncreon is bs, if you ever have an issue with your pay or benefits expect looooong delays to get it fixed even our UAW reps can't push them hard enough. Syncreon needs to get exposed for there unfair practices and wrong doings they do. They fire our brothers and sisters left and right at this place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 6 min Vicky313 16,238
Belvedere 56 min John Doe 20
Vote Sergio for uaw president 3 hr thisjustin 4
Drug dealers in the plant 22 hr rasta 9
3.6 engine problems (Apr '12) Fri Penzdude 48
Tier 2 vote no Thu sir geo 4
Match 2016 profit sharing Thu Lincoln 7
More from around the web