whats up with the dart sales?

whats up with the dart sales?

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

rgr

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 25, 2013
just sold 25,000 for 2012? this was in toledo newspaper.they can always be sold as fleet sales to rent a car companies.thats what saved the company before.
Uncle Jimmy

Rockford, IL

#2 Jan 25, 2013
rgr wrote:
just sold 25,000 for 2012? this was in toledo newspaper.they can always be sold as fleet sales to rent a car companies.thats what saved the company before.
25K from July-December
the truth

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
There junk
RETIRED

AOL

#4 Jan 25, 2013
BAP "shitmobile" = they will close by 2015 = hahahahahaha
noname

Newport, MI

#5 Jan 25, 2013
A few things factor in to the slow sales. They hit the market with little to no automatic options and the 2.0 variant just is option with the current transmission configurations. The Dart is a sharp car and had the potential to be a good seller. I beleive we will see new ad campaigns and the new power train options soon.
skld trde

New York, NY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Dundee eliminated a shift that builds one of the engines in the Dart and Fiat 500. Must not need the engines.
Mudrunner

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Damn thing ain't got no motor..........
I out ran one last week on Telegraph and I don't drive!
ktp1

Cuba, NY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Trash fiat! Bring back the neon
Jeep Fan

Utica, MI

#10 Jan 27, 2013
skld trde wrote:
Dundee eliminated a shift that builds one of the engines in the Dart and Fiat 500. Must not need the engines.
They actually are increasing production of a more powerful engine for the Dart that is why the shift elimination. Most of the workers were reassigned.
RETIRED

AOL

#12 Jan 27, 2013
BAP curse = never made a good selling car = all shitmobiles = closing in 2014 = Sergio not happy with BAP workers = says plant has nothing but "toothless hill-jacks = too funny = hahahahahahahahaha
Da Truuf

Turtle Creek, PA

#13 Jan 27, 2013
RETIRED wrote:
BAP curse = never made a good selling car = all shitmobiles = closing in 2014 = Sergio not happy with BAP workers = says plant has nothing but "toothless hill-jacks = too funny = hahahahahahahahaha
I see your really fond of the = sign. I am guessing thats the lesson you and your uncle were studying when he "touched you down there". Im also going to spitball here and say when he did he also hahahaha'd about what he found. Thats it! Mystery solved! Let go of it man, it was l long time ago. Angry,bitter and un-endowed are no way to go through life son.
Ura Dumbass

Roscoe, IL

#14 Jan 27, 2013
RETIRED wrote:
BAP curse = never made a good selling car = all shitmobiles = closing in 2014 = Sergio not happy with BAP workers = says plant has nothing but "toothless hill-jacks = too funny = hahahahahahahahaha
RETIRED=Worthless dumbfuk=Kenosha plant closed because he is so worthless=RETIRED taking a dirt nap by 2014=to funny=Hahahahahahahaha
The Mouse

Rockford, IL

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Da Truuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your really fond of the = sign. I am guessing thats the lesson you and your uncle were studying when he "touched you down there". Im also going to spitball here and say when he did he also hahahaha'd about what he found. Thats it! Mystery solved! Let go of it man, it was l long time ago. Angry,bitter and un-endowed are no way to go through life son.
Too late!! Angry, bitter and un-endowed is the only life this tier 2 dipsh!t knows. Linda, Pinky and now RETIRED (the lowest of anger and bitterness).
The Mouse

Rockford, IL

#16 Jan 27, 2013
RETIRED wrote:
BAP curse = never made a good selling car = all shitmobiles = closing in 2014 = Sergio not happy with BAP workers = says plant has nothing but "toothless hill-jacks = too funny = hahahahahahahahaha
Better hope not. We'll have your job dumbazz. Too funny!!
RETIRED

AOL

#17 Jan 27, 2013
The Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Better hope not. We'll have your job dumbazz. Too funny!!
my job is retirement,something you won't get in 30yrs because the pension is over $6 billion underfunded = no pension for future retirees = your pension =$0.00 = hahahahahahahaha
Jason

Channahon, IL

#19 Jan 27, 2013
I hope the best for the dart sales since this car would continue to help the Michigan/Indiana/Illinois community from assembly of the body, transmissions, motors, and trim pieces.
Jason

Rockford, IL

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of sh@@ Jason!
Thank you Dr. Phil. You know I watch your show every day. Not for you though. I think your wife is Hott.
Charles

Rockford, IL

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Jason

Channahon, IL

#23 Jan 28, 2013
bob

Villa Park, IL

#25 Jan 28, 2013
Put a new 9 speed transmission in it and I will buy one tomorrow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get out 43 min Ann Thranx 5
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 1 hr Jail house rock 1,946
Secrets about JNAP TPTs 2 hr Nugget 5
News What's New for 2017: Chrysler 4 hr Bob 3
Falls Dead Randomly 5 hr Miosha 4
Sub pay info 6 hr Itsmeagain 5
Major layoffs at Mack Engine 21 hr Hark1 77
More from around the web