Chrysler to take over supplier-run To...

Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep paint shop

There are 1622 comments on the www.toledoblade.com story from Nov 25, 2010, titled Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep paint shop. In it, www.toledoblade.com reports that:

Chrysler Group LLC early next year will take control of the Toledo Assembly complex's Wrangler paint shop operation from Magna International Inc., which has run the paint shop since June, 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.toledoblade.com.

guest

United States

#1490 Nov 27, 2012
You know, the memberships not done taking it up the ass by Sheets, and I wouldnt be surprised if he was the mad scum retiree writer, he talked several years ago about how much he hates them, hes a company/union lap dog, I called it several hundred posts ago,
jeeper2000

Maumee, OH

#1491 Nov 27, 2012
International Union, UAW 11:16am Nov 27
This from the UAW Chrysler Department: The bonus will be paid in December. We do not have a date of the payment. We are working on it and details will be forthcoming.(posted on their facebook page after I made a statement about those checks being delayed for peeps especially people on layoff
jeepeer83

Temperance, MI

#1492 Nov 27, 2012
jeeper2000 wrote:
International Union, UAW 11:16am Nov 27
This from the UAW Chrysler Department: The bonus will be paid in December. We do not have a date of the payment. We are working on it and details will be forthcoming.(posted on their facebook page after I made a statement about those checks being delayed for peeps especially people on layoff
Hope your right jeeper2000'' the money would be great at Christmas Time.They been saying at the Union meeting we be getting.Is that the signing bonus.
The good fight

Toledo, OH

#1494 Nov 27, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>you scumfuck = hahahahahahahaha
As I've said before, some need to expand there vocabulary! This person would never pass initial tests to hire in now.
kvnpolar1

Toledo, OH

#1495 Nov 27, 2012
jeeper2000 wrote:
International Union, UAW 11:16am Nov 27
This from the UAW Chrysler Department: The bonus will be paid in December. We do not have a date of the payment. We are working on it and details will be forthcoming.(posted on their facebook page after I made a statement about those checks being delayed for peeps especially people on layoff
The only bonus there talking about is for the WCM audit,$625. That's coming Dec. 7th
guest

Northwood, OH

#1496 Nov 27, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when our union spends its time pampering those few Chrysler retired that knew the score when they took those jobs at paint while ignoring the rest. The paint jobs where to last only five years but went on to seven. Our union so far has NOT fought for Chrysler retirees and active workers who have mistakenly paid federal payroll taxes on all bonus checks. Ford and GM (active and retired) have received lawsuit settlement checks this last summer for about $300 each. Chrysler workers received nothing. That is the problem sir!
PAINT JOBS WERE TO BE 14 YRS NOT 5 I SAID I WOULD STAY FOR 10 TO 12 YRS. WHEN INTERVIEWED.
jeepeer83

Temperance, MI

#1497 Nov 27, 2012
kvnpolar1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only bonus there talking about is for the WCM audit,$625. That's coming Dec. 7th
They said at a Union meeting we would get our signing bonus on Dec 14,2012 I guest the Executive Committee is wrong again
Guest

West Salem, OH

#1498 Nov 27, 2012
jeepeer83 wrote:
<quoted text>They said at a Union meeting we would get our signing bonus on Dec 14,2012 I guest the Executive Committee is wrong again
signing bonus not payable til March according to master agreement.
Jeeper2000

Maumee, OH

#1500 Nov 28, 2012
I asked for clarification just now to make sure they were talking sign on bonus not audit bonus. Stay tuned...
kvnpolar1

Toledo, OH

#1501 Nov 28, 2012
Jeeper2000 wrote:
I asked for clarification just now to make sure they were talking sign on bonus not audit bonus. Stay tuned...
If its the union you've asked, good luck getting the truth.
Truth Seeker

Fayette, OH

#1502 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>look for that settlement to be in the local agreement.
Why would a Chrysler bonus settlement checks be in the local agreement? I mean we all paid payroll taxes on all previous bonus checks. Both GM and Ford workers got an average $300 dollar settlement this last summer. They were not given out by the local agreement. Who dropped the ball on this? Here we discuss a few long pampered doubledippers but the big question is WHY all Chrysler (active and retired) employees did not get a federal check from what was not owed? I think we need to wonder were this money is?
paint shop

United States

#1503 Nov 28, 2012
Hi to everyone that reads this dum thing. U all talk all this smack and think you know everything's that's going on about the so called double dippers you all talk a big game but none of you put down your real name why is that?
paint shop

United States

#1504 Nov 28, 2012
By the way does anyone care about the tpts. Is anyone fighting to keep there wages or when they get hired in will there pay go down
jeepeer83

Temperance, MI

#1505 Nov 28, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a Chrysler bonus settlement checks be in the local agreement? I mean we all paid payroll taxes on all previous bonus checks. Both GM and Ford workers got an average $300 dollar settlement this last summer. They were not given out by the local agreement. Who dropped the ball on this? Here we discuss a few long pampered doubledippers but the big question is WHY all Chrysler (active and retired) employees did not get a federal check from what was not owed? I think we need to wonder were this money is?
I,ve glad this Executive Committee will be up for election come spring its time for change.They told us to Vote yes on this International Contract.Than at a Union meeting they say International UAW CHRYSLER did a bad job on it.
Why is 1983,1984 have a 2007 retire when we retire in 2013,2014 we were sold down river.And yes where is 300.00 settlement check.They tell us no Committee person will be on second shift on the New Jeep Vehicle.But we have a Office Chairperson with very few union job think about people .
Sad Turnout

Mendon, OH

#1506 Nov 28, 2012
Watched the 6 oclock news today. Very Sad turnout down at the Local today. Why ?? No one cares about the DOUBLE DIPPERS!!
guest

New York, NY

#1507 Nov 28, 2012
paint shop wrote:
Hi to everyone that reads this dum thing. U all talk all this smack and think you know everything's that's going on about the so called double dippers you all talk a big game but none of you put down your real name why is that?
So what's ur name?
guest

Northwood, OH

#1508 Nov 28, 2012
Sad Turnout wrote:
Watched the 6 oclock news today. Very Sad turnout down at the Local today. Why ?? No one cares about the DOUBLE DIPPERS!!
What was going on was not told about going to Union Hall same as usually
kvnpolar1

Toledo, OH

#1509 Nov 28, 2012
Sad Turnout wrote:
Watched the 6 oclock news today. Very Sad turnout down at the Local today. Why ?? No one cares about the DOUBLE DIPPERS!!
First, there was NO notice of a meeting, second, those people were WELL provided for, not only when they left Chrysler (the 1st time that is), and NOW! They will pocket ANOTHER $30G's to leave. If they haven't prepared to retire by now they never will.
Truth Seeker

Fayette, OH

#1510 Nov 28, 2012
Sad Turnout wrote:
Watched the 6 oclock news today. Very Sad turnout down at the Local today. Why ?? No one cares about the DOUBLE DIPPERS!!
Here is local TV 13 News coverage: Ex-Chrysler workers out of a job come Friday
http://www.13abc.com/story/20211398/ex-chrysl...
jeepeer83

Temperance, MI

#1512 Nov 28, 2012
kvnpolar1 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, there was NO notice of a meeting, second, those people were WELL provided for, not only when they left Chrysler (the 1st time that is), and NOW! They will pocket ANOTHER $30G's to leave. If they haven't prepared to retire by now they never will.
That not right why sure Double Dripper get more money.Seventy Union official still takeing care of seventy seniotrty.And Eighty seniorty get a 2007 pension

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No good Norwood Jewell 1 hr Unsilent Majority 32
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 2 hr Mail man 17,789
Dundee engine 3 hr Ghost of Gems past 49
For sale?? 6 hr Anonymous 2
Company Friendly Position 9 hr My member 4
Chinese automaker bids for Fiat Chrysler. 10 hr Joshua Lee 13
Hollywood to make movie 10 hr OldNavySeater 3
More from around the web