Doing a Head Count...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrLost

Redford, MI

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Okay i just wanna get an idea of how many future chrysler employees is there thats waiting for the next email to take there drug test and physical test for the Metro Detroit area like myself? so far its been 3 weeks and 4 days since i last heard back from chrysler when they told me my background has been verified and completed. The waiting game continues lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
MrLost wrote:
Okay i just wanna get an idea of how many future chrysler employees is there thats waiting for the next email to take there drug test and physical test for the Metro Detroit area like myself? so far its been 3 weeks and 4 days since i last heard back from chrysler when they told me my background has been verified and completed. The waiting game continues lol
For the Detroit area, you will get a conditional offer of employment pending physical/drug screen results. So the next step is a big step, when you get it eventually and pass everything they will put you in the pool of people waiting for orientation. Good luck.
lucky

Belleville, MI

#3 Nov 20, 2012
MrLost wrote:
im neck in neck with you on waitn time but for the toledo plant have not done drug test
MrLost

Redford, MI

#4 Nov 20, 2012
BCO40812 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the Detroit area, you will get a conditional offer of employment pending physical/drug screen results. So the next step is a big step, when you get it eventually and pass everything they will put you in the pool of people waiting for orientation. Good luck.
thanks this was very helpful
MrLost

Redford, MI

#5 Nov 20, 2012
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>im neck in neck with you on waitn time but for the toledo plant have not done drug test
ok good that way we can keep each other up to date
lucky

Belleville, MI

#6 Nov 20, 2012
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah fosho if somethin haps my way i post it an let you know whats going on ive heard nothin since oct 29 i did have to fax my ged though but thats only cause i seen where it was probs with dps i been calling sterling info to see my background status an as of yesterday my criminal check was still not done but they did say education was complete they trippn wit this process its makin people be at end of the line. jus curious di you hav any criminal issues in the past that you told them about on your app?
lucky

Belleville, MI

#7 Nov 20, 2012
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
did youapply for toledo plant?
lucky

Belleville, MI

#8 Nov 20, 2012
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
update for you MrLost i spoke with sterling info again today late in evening right before close and was told my background has been completed and sent back to chrysler.
MrLost

Redford, MI

#9 Nov 20, 2012
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>yeah fosho if somethin haps my way i post it an let you know whats going on ive heard nothin since oct 29 i did have to fax my ged though but thats only cause i seen where it was probs with dps i been calling sterling info to see my background status an as of yesterday my criminal check was still not done but they did say education was complete they trippn wit this process its makin people be at end of the line. jus curious di you hav any criminal issues in the past that you told them about on your app?
naw i didnt have no problem with the criminal issues im basically just waiting on chrysler because my background check is all completed. and wow we both havent heard back since the same date oct 29th... something is going on
MrLost

Redford, MI

#10 Nov 20, 2012
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>update for you MrLost i spoke with sterling info again today late in evening right before close and was told my background has been completed and sent back to chrysler.
hey thats great now we are both on the same road its all up to chrysler now
MrLost

Redford, MI

#11 Nov 20, 2012
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>did youapply for toledo plant?
naw i didnt apply for toledo because i wouldnt have a way out to that plant. i only filled out for the metro detroit area on aug 8th
lucky

Belleville, MI

#12 Nov 20, 2012
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
naw i didnt apply for toledo because i wouldnt have a way out to that plant. i only filled out for the metro detroit area on aug 8th
i missed the detroit apps so had to apply for toledo or either miss out all together i just figured get in wher fit in you should try calling sterling info in the morn an check your background status to see what stage there in 8008992272 mine was completed as of today
lucky

Belleville, MI

#13 Nov 20, 2012
MrLost wrote:
oh my fault your already cleared
lucky

Belleville, MI

#14 Nov 20, 2012
MrLost wrote:
did they send you a email telln you background was complete or you called candidate care and they told u?
MrLost

Redford, MI

#15 Nov 21, 2012
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>did they send you a email telln you background was complete or you called candidate care and they told u?
i had to call sterling info 1st and they told me it has been verified and sent back to chrysler. Then i called candidate care that same day to ask for an update and they told me my background check has been completed and to look out for the next email.
Do your status on chryslercareers say they have all the info they need? thats what mine says
ImagineThat

Farmington, MI

#16 Nov 21, 2012
My status say the same thing BUT I haven't gotten to any of the stages you guys are at wow talk about waiting? This is like watching grass grow :)
ImagineThat

Farmington, MI

#17 Nov 21, 2012
I applied at Toledo!
lucky

Belleville, MI

#18 Nov 21, 2012
ImagineThat wrote:
I applied at Toledo!
what steps have you got through so far?
lucky

Belleville, MI

#19 Nov 21, 2012
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
i had to call sterling info 1st and they told me it has been verified and sent back to chrysler. Then i called candidate care that same day to ask for an update and they told me my background check has been completed and to look out for the next email.
Do your status on chryslercareers say they have all the info they need? thats what mine says
yeah mine says same thing called chrysler carreers today an was told the usual samething that my status says
hayabusa

Eastpointe, MI

#20 Nov 28, 2012
iam waiting to hear from background chk too toledo plant applied aug..so, i can chk @ sterling info???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BVP corruption 9 min L Riley 8
Profit sharing $5800! 36 min Byrdman 9130 136
Who else can’t wait to see Hillary and Obama ... 1 hr Ho Moe 3
Update on FBI indictments 1 hr Bamboozled 25
Dundee to idle 1 hr N Jewell 4
W2s 4 hr Itsatelf 4
Please help don't know what to do 4 hr mofo 78
More from around the web