toledo assembly now taking aps online

toledo assembly now taking aps online

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

Since: Oct 08

Toledo, OH

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Go to Chryslercareers.com ., if interested in one of the 1100 openings for plant production. Its a little tricky to get to it, but if you're interested follow these steps;

Once on site, click on search jobs
ON THE LEFT, click on Manufacturing Jobs
Again on the LEFT, click on Production-Warehouse jobs
In the center of this page, click on the Production Occupations Job (1) Should be in blue text
Then click on Production Operator Job

This will only be available for a very limited time. They have a set amount of applications they will take... Time is limited, so if interested... Hurry!!! LOL

GOOD LUCK TO ANY INTERESTED PEOPLE!!!
Want- A-Job

Allen Park, MI

#3 Aug 14, 2012
TNAPWife wrote:
Go to Chryslercareers.com ., if interested in one of the 1100 openings for plant production. Its a little tricky to get to it, but if you're interested follow these steps;
In the center of this page, click on the Production Occupations Job (1) Should be in blue text
This will only be available for a very limited time. They have a set amount of applications they will take... Time is limited, so if interested... Hurry!!! LOL
Thx
Toforaya

Detroit, MI

#4 Aug 14, 2012
How far is this plant from Detroit?
Crazy one

Twinsburg, OH

#5 Aug 14, 2012
50 miles
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#6 Aug 14, 2012
Why are you tellng people its for Toledo Assembly family only for today . I,ve on my cellphone now tellng Danny what you did your husband will be contact very soon.
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#7 Aug 14, 2012
You must know some one that work there any give there name.Only one name per person or it will be VOID.
hollys

Holland, OH

#8 Aug 14, 2012
TNAPWife wrote:
The reason this wasnt made public was so that family and friends could get the chance to apply before the general public. Why dont you just call the news?

Since: Oct 08

Toledo, OH

#9 Aug 15, 2012
The email I received NEVER told me this was for family and friends only.. Plus, the site is still accepting aps this morning so whats the big deal? One per employee? NO WHERE did it state to put down the employees name that referred so thats a bunch of bull...

As for friends... the entire community is our friends so.....

This is the problem that is always neverending.. Take care of ourselves and worry about others later. Thats selfish.. and in my opinion unacceptable.

Instead of calling Danny my dear friend, call your family and friends you are so concerned over to put their aps in. If they did already, then calm yourself... You and I have always gotten along... no need to change the tone now Jeeper83. In the end, the best interest of the plant should be all of our concern. Period!
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Your right TNAP WIFE but the paper we got was a referred for employee for that day only.Today its on line so world is invite to apply.We all know some one family or friends who need a good jobs like Jeep its Life changer.And God Bless.
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#11 Aug 15, 2012
Only thirtyfive hours to fill there quoted on New Hires.
tae82

Grosse Pointe, MI

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Toforaya wrote:
How far is this plant from Detroit?
call me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We make enough 6 min RamRam 2
Top negotiators fighting for tier 1 raises 16 min The Adult 34
JNAP tpts 3 hr tjohnson30 15
Tier two retards buying new chrysler vehicles 3 hr WSP 25
when is Chrysler taking apps again 4 hr TrulyBlessed 15
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 5 hr 419worker 15,930
Wtap tpt (Aug '14) 10 hr yogie247 63
More from around the web