orientation call

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#143 May 12, 2012
Chicka wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u find out what order they r calling people in? Was the orientation a big group of people? Icb people were sleeping some will just never care I tell you!! I can't wait to start this is too long!! Did they give you a schedule while at orientation?
No order at all as to calling people in. I'm going to guess about 100 people in the group and around 25 of us went to Warren Stamping. You really don't find out schedule's and hours until you get to your plant. Just keep checking that status girl. And when you see what I saw don't have a heart attack like I almost did, that means they are about to call you. lol
yeabuddy

United States

#144 May 12, 2012
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been checking my email religiously. I keep thinking I missed it or something. But there is no way because I stare at my email everyday and I open every email to see if it's chrysler lol. Are you from Kokomo? I know they just went to this new schedule so I was thinking maybe they stopped hiring or something but my aunt works at Chrysler and my step dad and she said they will probably have an orientation soon since everyone is taking vacations around this time. She's been there for a little over 24 years so I keep hoping to start soon.

Naw I'm actually goin to BAP but im sure its pretty much the same process. My cousins ex wife works there and she said that I won't problably start for another month but BE PREPARED TO WORK YOUR A** OFF WHEN IT'S TIME! LOL I spoke to a friend last THU and his brother was just gettin his phone interview today and as I was walking out with another lady from filling out the papaerwork, she said that they had just emailed her son to fillout the app!! I know its nerve racking but just hang in there!! Good luck and GOD bless!!
kid

Roscoe, IL

#145 May 14, 2012
Had orientation today. I thought they were supposed to tell us about the dashboard. They didn't say a word about it.
JoJoDee

Cleveland, OH

#146 May 14, 2012
A chrysler candidate candidate called me today for orientation, I thought I was supposed to receive an email. I have a part time position and I just wanted to know will it honestly be worth it? Will I eventually gain full-time or will the company just bullcrap me around?

Since: Apr 12

Belvidere, IL

#147 May 15, 2012
kid wrote:
Had orientation today. I thought they were supposed to tell us about the dashboard. They didn't say a word about it.
Ihe Dashboard web addy is on the small sheet of paper you received at orientation...The one with all the #s on it. When you sign in you type in T, then last 4 #s on your badge then your initials. Then click the part that says you don't have a password or forgot it. That way you can change it to what you want. You can also sign up for direct deposit.
Kid

Roscoe, IL

#148 May 15, 2012
icabob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ihe Dashboard web addy is on the small sheet of paper you received at orientation...The one with all the #s on it. When you sign in you type in T, then last 4 #s on your badge then your initials. Then click the part that says you don't have a password or forgot it. That way you can change it to what you want. You can also sign up for direct deposit.
Thanks, it didnt work for me. I am going to call the number to see whats up.
yeabuddy

Rockford, IL

#149 May 15, 2012
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been checking my email religiously. I keep thinking I missed it or something. But there is no way because I stare at my email everyday and I open every email to see if it's chrysler lol. Are you from Kokomo? I know they just went to this new schedule so I was thinking maybe they stopped hiring or something but my aunt works at Chrysler and my step dad and she said they will probably have an orientation soon since everyone is taking vacations around this time. She's been there for a little over 24 years so I keep hoping to start soon.
No I'm going to BAP but I'm sure you will start soon. Hang in there!
Waiting for orientation

United States

#150 May 16, 2012
When I go to my last e-mail and click where it says click here it's says congrats on your new position but when I go to chryslercareers . com and login it says you have not applied to any jobs yet. Does anyone else have this problem?
samiam05

Warren, MI

#151 May 17, 2012
Waiting for orientation wrote:
When I go to my last e-mail and click where it says click here it's says congrats on your new position but when I go to chryslercareers . com and login it says you have not applied to any jobs yet. Does anyone else have this problem?
YES but when I called the 866 number I was told not to worry about that - this whole process is confusing lol
Waiting for orientation

United States

#152 May 17, 2012
samiam05 wrote:
<quoted text>YES but when I called the 866 number I was told not to worry about that - this whole process is confusing lol
Lol thank you. I was afraid maybe Chrysler didn't have me in their system.
yeabuddy

Rockford, IL

#153 May 17, 2012
Can anyone at BAP tell me the days and hours for "A" and "C" shifts? I know that "B" is 6PM to 4:30PM. Thanks in advance.
bapped

Roscoe, IL

#154 May 17, 2012
Search aws in this forum. It's been talked about on here endlessly
richmond

Loves Park, IL

#155 May 18, 2012
Rebel21 wrote:
Called Monday To check my status. Was told that I am at a hired status an to be looking out for an e-mail about orientation and a start date....Still waiting....this is nerve wrecking. Im too anxious, hope I get that e-mail soon.
What number did you call to check your status?
Waiting for orientation

United States

#156 May 18, 2012
richmond wrote:
<quoted text>
What number did you call to check your status?
The number for candidate care is (866) 428- 9904
Waiting for orientation

United States

#157 May 18, 2012
When you get the email for orientation does it say Chrysler on it or anything to where I would know it was chrysler? The people at candidate care keep telling me I'm waiting on my start date. Well I haven't had orientation yet so what's that mean? Maybe that just means I'm waiting for orientation? I don't know anymore. So confused :(
samiam05

Warren, MI

#158 May 18, 2012
Waiting for orientation wrote:
When you get the email for orientation does it say Chrysler on it or anything to where I would know it was chrysler? The people at candidate care keep telling me I'm waiting on my start date. Well I haven't had orientation yet so what's that mean? Maybe that just means I'm waiting for orientation? I don't know anymore. So confused :(
I just got my email for orientation on the 23rd of this month- YAH - and it does say chrysler in ur email
samiam05

Warren, MI

#159 May 18, 2012
Future734 wrote:
<quoted text>
No order at all as to calling people in. I'm going to guess about 100 people in the group and around 25 of us went to Warren Stamping. You really don't find out schedule's and hours until you get to your plant. Just keep checking that status girl. And when you see what I saw don't have a heart attack like I almost did, that means they are about to call you. lol
YAH- lol - I just got my email today for orientation- i will be going to sterling heights assembly :-)) I hope everyone else got their emails too
jonroboue

Bay City, MI

#160 May 18, 2012
I'm waiting on mine. I took my drug test and physical Tuesday.
samiam05

Warren, MI

#161 May 18, 2012
jonroboue wrote:
I'm waiting on mine. I took my drug test and physical Tuesday.
I took my drug test & physical back in march
jonroboue

Bay City, MI

#162 May 18, 2012
samiam05 wrote:
<quoted text>I took my drug test & physical back in march
geez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 tentative contract 10 min uphigh 19
WCM working great for Fiat 11 min rufnkz 1
News Bush said to meet with car chiefs (Apr '06) 2 hr greg 13
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 4 hr Pipeline 16,135
Local 372 Trenton Engine Complex 5 hr ssp 19
Forced to use 2 week vacation during Shut Down 5 hr ssp 8
Proposal for seniority in contract 6 hr ssp 132
More from around the web