orientation call
samiam05

Warren, MI

#103 May 1, 2012
New Hire wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got my email today too. I been waiting since January 21. Tyree I feel like we made it. Everybody just be patient it will happen soon enough. I'm excited!
Was ur email for orientation or pre employment paperwork?
anxious for hire

Sterling Heights, MI

#104 May 1, 2012
New Hire wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got my email today too. I been waiting since January 21. Tyree I feel like we made it. Everybody just be patient it will happen soon enough. I'm excited!
is the orientation at WCM on 9 mile? for TPT's or full time? I'm waiting for full time opportunity. Think they will go to JNAP?

Since: Jul 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#105 May 1, 2012
Again, for those of you in the Detroit area, pre-employment paperwork is done during orientation at the WCM Academy on 9 Mile and Ryan. Your badge is also given on the first day, along with your instructions on accessing Dashboard. Your CID is on the papers you are given. You will be informed whether you are TPT or Full Time there as well...

But I wouldn't worry much about Temporary Part Time because if you are placed at JNAP, you might end up being full time within weeks... or days for that matter.

And do NOT believe the latest rumour about having to work 30 days straight after you're done with orientation. I can't believe someone started that mess.

Ypsilanti, MI

#106 May 1, 2012
... not orientation... probation. This place seriously needs an edit button.

Since: Apr 12

Belvidere, IL

#107 May 5, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
<quoted text>Things are a bit different in the Detroit area.
Pre-employment paperwork is done during orientation, and you will receive an e-mail *AND* robo-call.
I am seeing that now~~Thanks for correcting me~~Bap has us do the paperwork then report for orientation..I go on the 11th of this month. We were told we would be assigned that day as to where we would be placed.
Seems I have been a fortunate one being my process has been very quick with no waiting.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#108 May 6, 2012
I checked my status today like I do almost everyday and this is what it said:

Temporary Part Time Hourly Position - Metro Detroit Metro Detroit
Our records indicate that you withdrew your application so you are no longer under consideration for this position. Should your interest change in the future, please contact us at 866-428-9904.
Application date: Jan 19, 2012 07:56 pm EDT

Temporary Part Time Hourly Position- Metro Detroit Area May 9th Metro Detroit
Congratulations on your new position! If you have any questions about the staffing process, please contact your Human Resources Business Partner.

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!! I did not withdraw anything, did not miss any emails or phone calls, but then it says congraulations on your new position and what is going on on May 9th??? I am confused as hell right now. Can not wait to call them in the morning. I am in panic mode...... Now Friday it didn't say any of this, it just said congraulations on your new position but did not have anything about May 9th. WHAT IS MAY 9th??? Is that Orientation or was I suppose to start? like I said, I NEVER recived another email or phone call. Last call I got was for the drug test and physical. I call and check my status and everything was cool. Now this confusing mess.
samiam05

Warren, MI

#109 May 6, 2012
Future734 wrote:
Our records indicate that you withdrew your application so you are no longer under consideration for this position. Should your interest change in the future, please contact us at 866-428-9904.
Congratulations on your new position! If you have any questions about the staffing process, please contact your Human Resources Business Partner.
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!! I did not withdraw anything, did not miss any emails or phone calls, but then it says congraulations on your new position and what is going on on May 9th??? I am confused as hell right now. Can not wait to call them in the morning. I am in panic mode...... Now Friday it didn't say any of this, it just said congraulations on your new position but did not have anything about May 9th. WHAT IS MAY 9th??? Is that Orientation or was I suppose to start? like I said, I NEVER recived another email or phone call. Last call I got was for the drug test and physical. I call and check my status and everything was cool. Now this confusing mess.
What did you go to to check status? was it chryslerhourlyjobs?

Location hidden

#110 May 6, 2012
samiam05 wrote:
<quoted text>What did you go to to check status? was it chryslerhourlyjobs?
Nope, go to your last email you recieved from them and click where it says CLICK HERE and it will tell you your status. Let me know if yours changed. Thanks
samiam05

Warren, MI

#111 May 6, 2012
Future734 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, go to your last email you recieved from them and click where it says CLICK HERE and it will tell you your status. Let me know if yours changed. Thanks
mine said the congratulations on your new position one- there was no date on it though other than my application date
samiam05

Warren, MI

#112 May 6, 2012
Future734 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope everything works out right for you :-) let us know what u find out tomorrow. Still no word from the ones that got their orientation emails last week? Curious to know how it went and what happens...
samiam05

Warren, MI

#113 May 6, 2012
New Hire wrote:
<quoted text>
Well- how was the orientation & did you receive a start date yet?

Location hidden

#114 May 6, 2012
samiam05 wrote:
<quoted text>mine said the congratulations on your new position one- there was no date on it though other than my application date
Right, thats what mines said when I checked on Friday. Thank you, I will just call in the morning and see what the heck is this suppose to mean. Hope I didn't get messed over.

Location hidden

#115 May 6, 2012
samiam05 wrote:
<quoted text>Hope everything works out right for you :-) let us know what u find out tomorrow. Still no word from the ones that got their orientation emails last week? Curious to know how it went and what happens...
Ok, I will update you after I call them in the morning.
Glen

Roscoe, IL

#116 May 6, 2012
went in friday for paperwork. orientation is on the 14th. They said there will be 100+ that day. I applied march 30, drug test 2 weeks later. Status has said congratulations on your new position ever since
Dragonbreath

Kokomo, IN

#117 May 6, 2012
Future734 wrote:
Just checked my status, and it says the same thing. I just talked to them on Friday, and was told I was on the all cleared list ready for hire. Somebody on the talent team has some issues
Chicka

Rochester, MI

#118 May 6, 2012
Future734 wrote:
Future it peob means u will get an email on may 9 for orientation. I'm sure it will be fine just call them first thing in the morning to b clear!! I hope it will be ur start date! Just keep us informed and good luck don't worry someone is looking out for us they have to be!!

Ypsilanti, MI

#119 May 6, 2012
Future734, they withdrew your application because May 9th is your orientation date.:)

You'll probably get another e-mail shortly. You can still call though to make sure!

Location hidden

#120 May 7, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
Future734, they withdrew your application because May 9th is your orientation date.:)
You'll probably get another e-mail shortly. You can still call though to make sure!
Well, i called and they said the withdrew application was a old requisition number. I asked her what did May 9th mean and she didnt know. Told me to just watch my email and not to do anything until I recieve another email. So I am out of panic mode. Hope I get a email for the 9th.

Location hidden

#121 May 7, 2012
I got the email for orientation guys :-) May 9th you were right JnapA5.... Now I exhale. Lol
Chicka

Rochester, MI

#122 May 7, 2012
Congrats good for u!! Keep us posted!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many monkeys 20 min Handy man 30
Bap layoffs and c shift gone! 42 min armurr 41
Mack Avenue Engine Plant 1 hr Mo Fu 80
Chrysler Physical (Apr '14) 1 hr Carl5 53
applied to TNAP sept 3rd 1 hr Britt 38
Big things coming to belvider 2 hr armurr 42
Buyouts ERI 3 hr Hi-lo guy 23
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 18 hr Sergio the Dom 1,548
More from around the web