orientation call

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#83 Apr 27, 2012
Tyree wrote:
I was one of the ones who took the drug test and physical in march and i just got my orientation e-mail for next Wednesday so the people who were waiting with me check your e-mails =)
Congrats Tyree, I'm a Feb. person and still waiting. Hope I get a email soon. This mess is driving me crazy.
New Hire

Cordova, TN

#84 Apr 27, 2012
Tyree wrote:
I was one of the ones who took the drug test and physical in march and i just got my orientation e-mail for next Wednesday so the people who were waiting with me check your e-mails =)
I just got my email today too. I been waiting since January 21. Tyree I feel like we made it. Everybody just be patient it will happen soon enough. I'm excited!

Location hidden

#85 Apr 27, 2012
New Hire wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got my email today too. I been waiting since January 21. Tyree I feel like we made it. Everybody just be patient it will happen soon enough. I'm excited!
I am so excited for you guys! And screaming at my email at the same time. Lol.....

United States

#86 Apr 27, 2012
Congrats tyree & new hire!!! Are you guys in kokomo? Just wondering because I know people who are still waiting too.
Think about it

Chicago, IL

#87 Apr 27, 2012
Want to work every weekend split shift no retirement benefit for five dollars above minimum wage Times must be hard

Since: Jul 11

United States

#88 Apr 27, 2012
Congrats Tyree and New Hire. Be sure to post your destination plants. Oh and the food is great, be sure to eat lots of it because that's the last time you'll eat it. Heh.

United States

#89 Apr 27, 2012
Think about it wrote:
Want to work every weekend split shift no retirement benefit for five dollars above minimum wage Times must be hard
Any job IS BETTER THAN NO JOB.
JNAP JOE

Taylor, MI

#90 Apr 28, 2012
Registered Jan 14th, e-mail for app Feb 23rd, phone interview Feb 23rd, conditional job offer Mar 8th, physical 12th, drug screen 14th, orientation e-mail Mar 27th and World Class Manufacturing training May 2 & 3rd! JEFFERSON NORTH ASSY PLNT!

United States

#91 Apr 28, 2012
Think about it wrote:
Want to work every weekend split shift
no retirement benefit for five dollars above minimum wage Times must be hard
$5 dollars above minimum wage really??? What do you THINK you know?
Chicka

Warren, MI

#92 Apr 28, 2012
Future734 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so excited for you guys! And screaming at my email at the same time. Lol.....
Looks like its me and u still waiting when r they gonna call us cuz I am going crazy waiting!! I really hope soon!! We have to keep each other posted!! Good luck to everyone who is starting!!
samiam05

Warren, MI

#93 Apr 28, 2012
Chicka wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like its me and u still waiting when r they gonna call us cuz I am going crazy waiting!! I really hope soon!! We have to keep each other posted!! Good luck to everyone who is starting!!
I am still waiting too lol - I origionally applied back in nov 2010 - just started getting emails from them jan 2012 & took my tests in march- hope the rest of us hear something soon :-)

Location hidden

#94 Apr 28, 2012
samiam05 wrote:
<quoted text>I am still waiting too lol - I origionally applied back in nov 2010 - just started getting emails from them jan 2012 & took my tests in march- hope the rest of us hear something soon :-)
Chicka and SamIam we are next. All of us applied and went through the same steps around the same time. Chrysler just has a weird order (or no order at all) for calling new hires to orientation. Don't worry our time is coming. Keep your heads up, our e-mail is on the way.
Damage Control

United States

#95 Apr 28, 2012
Future734 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicka and SamIam we are next. All of us applied and went through the same steps around the same time. Chrysler just has a weird order (or no order at all) for calling new hires to orientation. Don't worry our time is coming. Keep your heads up, our e-mail is on the way.
...the new shift schedules being implemented...all the new product comming...it's going to happen...but, yes, the waiting, wondering and anticipation will drive you crazy...Good luck!...
Jnap_new_hire

Sterling Heights, MI

#96 Apr 28, 2012
JNAP JOE wrote:
Registered Jan 14th, e-mail for app Feb 23rd, phone interview Feb 23rd, conditional job offer Mar 8th, physical 12th, drug screen 14th, orientation e-mail Mar 27th and World Class Manufacturing training May 2 & 3rd! JEFFERSON NORTH ASSY PLNT!
i hope i get my email asap i got my Conditional Offer Details on feb 20 and i accepted it, drug test on feb 27 and physical on feb 28
Chicka

Warren, MI

#97 Apr 29, 2012
Same here jnapp new year exactly the same for me too I just hope after all this waiting they actually call us and give us a job cuz I sure need it!!
Rebel21

Schererville, IN

#98 Apr 30, 2012
samiam05 wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to ask you when did you apply for chrysler and when did you take ur test? I originally applied in 2010 & just started hearing from them in jan 2012
I know that question wasnt for me lol. But I orriginally applied also in 2010, and started getting e-mails this Jan, and took my tests March 9th....Still waiting for that orientation e-mail.
Rebel21

Schererville, IN

#99 Apr 30, 2012
Future734 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chika and sam, you guys can count me in also, I'm still waiting on that orientation e-mail. Took tests March 9th,tols I was at a hired status...& now still waiting.
Chicka

Warren, MI

#100 Apr 30, 2012
Rebel21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chika and sam, you guys can count me in also, I'm still waiting on that orientation e-mail. Took tests March 9th,tols I was at a hired status...& now still waiting.
Yea we are still on the "waiting for the email" boat it sucks I just hope it takes off with us still on it!!! We will keep all updated!!

Since: Apr 12

Belvidere, IL

#101 May 1, 2012
After your drug test and Physical you will be contacted to come in and fill out your Pre Employment paperwork. You will then be told on site not Email when to report for orientation. 9 hours long~~

Ypsilanti, MI

#102 May 1, 2012
icabob wrote:
After your drug test and Physical you will be contacted to come in and fill out your Pre Employment paperwork. You will then be told on site not Email when to report for orientation. 9 hours long~~
Things are a bit different in the Detroit area.
Pre-employment paperwork is done during orientation, and you will receive an e-mail *AND* robo-call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When do we get bonus 29 min wtappatw 22
News Jeep's small models to soldier on 3 hr Jabba 5
whats gonna happen to tpts when shap shuts down? 4 hr Polar1 12
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 7 hr KBA 17,451
Dundee in a mess 8 hr Willie Phistergash 36
How long is TNAPs layoff 9 hr Harry Palms 4
Dundee Engine Plant Syncreon Layoffs 13 hr Flush the turds 9
More from around the web