orientation call

Since: Jul 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#43 Apr 18, 2012
I took my drug test in March. I did not get a call for orientation until late May, for June orientation. This isn't an immediate process.

I've heard that same rumor, Tyree. I have yet to see any new faces yet. Maybe I should roll by the Training Center on 9 Mile to see if there's a parking lot full of cars.
Rebel21

Dyer, IN

#44 Apr 18, 2012
Called Monday To check my status. Was told that I am at a hired status an to be looking out for an e-mail about orientation and a start date....Still waiting....this is nerve wrecking. Im too anxious, hope I get that e-mail soon.
Rebel21

Dyer, IN

#45 Apr 18, 2012
By the way, I took my drug test and physical March 9th.
Tyree

Detroit, MI

#46 Apr 18, 2012
So @JnapA5 when you got your email for the orientation did they just give you the date of the orientation like if i got the email tomorrow, would it be like the orientation is on such n such date or will it be like the next day after the email.
Chicka

Rochester, MI

#47 Apr 18, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
I took my drug test in March. I did not get a call for orientation until late May, for June orientation. This isn't an immediate process.
I've heard that same rumor, Tyree. I have yet to see any new faces yet. Maybe I should roll by the Training Center on 9 Mile to see if there's a parking lot full of cars.
What year did you get hired in?? I took all my tests in February and am still waiting for orientation I have been on hired status since march 1st and still nothing!! They just keep telling me to check my email ... Do you know what order they pick people from?? My last name is towards the end of the alphabet or do they go by soc number order cuz I just don't understand what is takin so long I know plenty of people who got hired right after their tests and I've been waiting about 2 months now I'm starting to think they will never contact me or that my name was skipped or something I'm going nuts already!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48 Apr 21, 2012
Chicka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow what is the hold up I'm hearing so many diff things. I dont know what to believe n e more the waiting is killing me I've never seen a slower process in my life
Hear anything yet?
Chicka

Rochester, MI

#49 Apr 21, 2012
No nothing yet , how bout you?

Location hidden

#50 Apr 21, 2012
Chicka wrote:
No nothing yet , how bout you?
Nothing, girrrl this is torture. lol
Chicka

Rochester, MI

#51 Apr 21, 2012
Future734 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, girrrl this is torture. lol
I know I keep thinking that my name got lost or something weird like that I'm going nuts my husband and I are both out of work and I keep praying to get called I swear I'm losing it by the day!! I'll keep you posted

Location hidden

#52 Apr 22, 2012
Chicka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I keep thinking that my name got lost or something weird like that I'm going nuts my husband and I are both out of work and I keep praying to get called I swear I'm losing it by the day!! I'll keep you posted
Ok, I will keep you posted as well.
Hurry JNAP

Commerce Township, MI

#53 Apr 22, 2012
This waiting game with chrysler is CRAZY-MAD-LONG i took my drug&physical test on 03-16-2012 still waiting to b contacted for the pre-employment papers&orientation wtf is the hold up!!!!?????
Chicka

Rochester, MI

#54 Apr 22, 2012
Hurry JNAP wrote:
This waiting game with chrysler is CRAZY-MAD-LONG i took my drug&physical test on 03-16-2012 still waiting to b contacted for the pre-employment papers&orientation wtf is the hold up!!!!?????
Keep waiting just like me I took my drug and physical on February 27 and was hired two days later and still waiting for an email it's been two months for me I am literally losing my mind and starting to look for other jobs becuz I am out of work I cannot sit and wait around for ever!! Honest this is the worst waiting period of my life!!

Brighton, MI

#55 Apr 22, 2012
Sorry about the wait. I was hired in 2010. I applied way back in 2009.

I wish they would hurry up and call you guys too. I'm in desperate need of a department transfer!:)

Brighton, MI

#56 Apr 22, 2012
We do have a few new people who are still on probation, so we are hiring new people, the question is when are they gonna call you guys on the forum?
Chicka

Rochester, MI

#57 Apr 22, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
Sorry about the wait. I was hired in 2010. I applied way back in 2009.
I wish they would hurry up and call you guys too. I'm in desperate need of a department transfer!:)
Oh yea I applied in 2010 and got an email on jan. 20, 2012 n did all testing in feb. hired status on march 1,2012 but absolutely nothing since then so just waiting my 2 friends took thier tests after me and are already working for about a month so it's frustrating the whole process I mean is weird

Location hidden

#58 Apr 22, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
We do have a few new people who are still on probation, so we are hiring new people, the question is when are they gonna call you guys on the forum?
JnapA5 tell them we said to hurry up!! Lol jk
Rebel21

Dyer, IN

#59 Apr 23, 2012
I'm going nuts, shortly it will be two months since
I last took my drug test and physical. Was told I am at a hired status and to be on the lookout for an email for orientation and stuff...waiting.
Glen

Roscoe, IL

#60 Apr 25, 2012
Anyone get any good news? Just got my hired status. Sounds like it Might be a few months still.
lady

Belvidere, IL

#61 Apr 25, 2012
I apply august. Of last year and i started to work in march. Its a long wait
Waiting

Washington, DC

#62 Apr 25, 2012
Glen wrote:
Anyone get any good news? Just got my hired status. Sounds like it Might be a few months still.
I did my orentaion end of March . They said would get call on strat date in 10 days .... Still waiting . I recieved all my insurance stuff and payment for orentation but no call yet ! Whats the hold up ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 20 min hardwork23 2,862
Latest update tier 1 contract info 5 hr chrysler04 142
Bottom 25% seniority remain tier 2 5 hr wanted 7
Chrysler August 24, 2015 Applicants Metro Detroit 5 hr Melissa 2
News 2.5 Billion & Counting For FCA Chrysler YouTube 6 hr steveg 1
dead wait 7 hr newguy 5
TOLEDO assessment emails beginning to go out (Nov '12) 7 hr Rai 7,047
Full wage for tier two 9 hr Mike Huntz 44
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 12 hr Jaylen 16,359
More from around the web