Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#398 Oct 10, 2012
Hope29 wrote:
<quoted text>
May 22, 2012.
Okay thanks, just hoping they will still pull some more of the Aug apps for orientation.
Hope29

Detroit, MI

#399 Oct 10, 2012
SRTViper wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay thanks, just hoping they will still pull some more of the Aug apps for orientation.
They will tell u 6 months to year, but that is not true. They will be calling u soon.

Location hidden

#400 Oct 10, 2012
Hope29 wrote:
<quoted text>
They will tell u 6 months to year, but that is not true. They will be calling u soon.
lol thanks for that, I sure hope so.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#401 Oct 12, 2012
I checked the status of my app earlier this week & it had the dates Oct 17 & 18 next to it,so I called a rep at Chrys & she says that could be the dates for the orientation but was not sure if those dates would stick and to just wait for an email. Yesterday I checkef again to see if there had been anymore changes and now it just has October next to it. I'm so ready to start,has this happened to anyone else?
Mike

Sterling Heights, MI

#402 Oct 13, 2012
hoping wrote:
Physical is easy walk in a striaght line. Touch your nose turn your hands frontwards and backwards and a eye exam. Easy easy
Where did you go for your physical?
Mike

Sterling Heights, MI

#403 Oct 13, 2012
Tyree wrote:
Man i took my drug test and physical last month on the 15 and still haven't gotten any e-mail about nothing. At least they could have said we received your results or the same thing they say every other week " employment update " so i can at least know whats going on. My mom works there and word around chrysler its another orientation in april but man we're already in the 3rd week of april -__-
Where did you go for your physical and what does it consist of?
Tina

Detroit, MI

#404 Oct 24, 2012
I have gotten and email for phone interview how long did it take after that to go to orientation and how was the testing?

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#405 Oct 24, 2012
how long is the process
Tina

Detroit, MI

#406 Oct 24, 2012
tae32 wrote:
how long is the process
. That's what I would like to know! I just got my first phone interview and they said watch your email for 10 to 15 days they will notify for second phone interview!! I really need this job to support my son and I!!!! And I'll be moving for the job if I get in!!! I guess a good job like this has a lot of steps!!! Can someone let me know how many steps and how long it took please!!! Thank u!
Yankee

Rockford, IL

#407 Oct 24, 2012
It takes a while. I got my phone interview in February, orientation in march, start date in June
Yankee

Rockford, IL

#408 Oct 24, 2012
But, belvidere was waiting for the dodge dart to start production. Might be sooner for u.
Yankee

Rockford, IL

#409 Oct 24, 2012
Please check out the pay scale on the UAw website. We start at 15.78 for 1 year, than 16.66 on the 2nd year
Tina

Detroit, MI

#410 Oct 25, 2012
Thanks for your info!!:-)
llam184

Beloit, WI

#411 Oct 25, 2012
Budlight301 wrote:
i had orientation march 3rd and still have not been called yet!
how long after your orientation did you receive a check for going
Recent hire

United States

#412 Oct 30, 2012
So no more orientations this year? Somebody knows something......

Location hidden

#413 Oct 30, 2012
Recent hire wrote:
There might not be any more mass hiring until another shift opens up at various plants next year. JNAP started running the new hires this week i guess, Toledo, Warren Truck and the Stamping are looking to add more next year. I think the only hiring that will be done until then is because of attrition.
Newhire

Detroit, MI

#414 Oct 30, 2012
Recent hire wrote:
I THINK I got an orentation date because on the canidate care website my status was updated along with the dates Nov. 7 & 8 on there. From what i heard theres a really good chance those are the orentation dates

Location hidden

#415 Oct 30, 2012
Newhire wrote:
<quoted text> I THINK I got an orentation date because on the canidate care website my status was updated along with the dates Nov. 7 & 8 on there. From what i heard theres a really good chance those are the orentation dates
Congrats, thats what that is! You will get an email soon. Where did you apply for?
Tina

Toledo, OH

#416 Oct 31, 2012
I took my drug test yesterday for jeep Toledo plant!! I'm moving out that way I hope it happens for me I'm just gonna put it all in gods hands!!
lucky

Belleville, MI

#417 Oct 31, 2012
Tina wrote:
I took my drug test yesterday for jeep Toledo plant!! I'm moving out that way I hope it happens for me I'm just gonna put it all in gods hands!!
what date was your phone screen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrysler Referral (Apr '14) 19 min wtap1989 54
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 6 hr hnk30 14,655
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 6 hr BeenThereDoneThat 2,684
uaw trying to shut down this site 11 hr Onewhoknows 15
jnap shifts Sat Chris 27
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) Sat Shapman 1,223
october 8th applicants Sat Insider 4
More from around the web