bob

Washington, MI

#246 Jun 4, 2012
well i believe there getting the line setup and so on like that and there probally going to hire quickly after that i dont know much about the chrysler hiring system i could tell you about fords but that would be pointless since theres is changing all the time now to. they told me wait around 2 weeks for a call or email about what to do next.
Hurry JNAP

Jersey City, NJ

#247 Jun 8, 2012
Ok everybody...I'm so elated to say I recieved my orientation and start date email today, this is my fourth month since I was last contacted by Chrysler so if u are waiting I know it is hard to do but like Nike u "Just Do It"
bob

Washington, MI

#248 Jun 8, 2012
how long does it take for the background check to get back?
Rebel21

Dyer, IN

#249 Jun 8, 2012
bob wrote:
how long does it take for the background check to get back?
Idk, But how far have you gotten in the process
John

Washington, MI

#250 Jun 10, 2012
Rebel21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting on the background check at the moment they said after that comes back I am hired then I have to take the drug test and such then orientation
Hurry JNAP

Detroit, MI

#251 Jun 10, 2012
Rebel21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebel your email is next bro.
Rebel21

Detroit, MI

#252 Jun 12, 2012
Hurry JNAP wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebel your email is next bro.
I really freaking hope so. Shooo it's been 3 months now since my drug test/physical...Still going crazy
Rebel21

Chicago, IL

#253 Jun 15, 2012
Wondering wtf is Chrysler's process of getting ppl in. I know someone who applied last month, got all the emails, just took their drug test/physical about last week or so ago, now orientation for them in June 18th.
Jay

United States

#254 Jun 15, 2012
Rebel21 wrote:
Wondering wtf is Chrysler's process of getting ppl in. I know someone who applied last month, got all the emails, just took their drug test/physical about last week or so ago, now orientation for them in June 18th.
thats what I was wondering u been waiting three months... I took my drug screen physical may 23 I guess I can't complain. What else can we to do but wait (shrugs)
bob

Washington, MI

#255 Jun 20, 2012
i just took my drug test and physical a week ago. i know some people get pushed ahead of others if you know someone in the company but thats with all companies either way it shouldn't take that long. it seems to be how persistent you are with them. someone i know applied at the same time as me and they arent even near where i am in the process. could be the luck of the draw to. idk good luck to you guys though. im crossing my fingers i don't have to wait months and months to get in
Sooner than later

Rockford, IL

#256 Jun 20, 2012
If you guys had your Orientation, it should maybe be about a week or so now. They have implemented a new training program that you will try out for a week before you hit the floor. My group is actually the second to try it.
question

Loves Park, IL

#257 Jun 21, 2012
Sooner than later wrote:
If you guys had your Orientation, it should maybe be about a week or so now. They have implemented a new training program that you will try out for a week before you hit the floor. My group is actually the second to try it.
are you done with training? How many hours have you been working so far?
no way

Rockford, IL

#258 Jun 21, 2012
has anyone heard that we will only be there for 119 days and let go? i am kinda concerned about this. idk what to do now?
JIM BOB

Chicago, IL

#259 Jun 21, 2012
Most of the hiring is complete

Since: Jul 11

Southfield, MI

#260 Jun 21, 2012
no way wrote:
has anyone heard that we will only be there for 119 days and let go? i am kinda concerned about this. idk what to do now?
Maybe, maybe not. Some might get lucky and make TPT or full time, others may be let go after 119 days but they tell you what status you will be during orientation. All hiring right now is mainly for Summer Vacation Replacements.
To question

United States

#261 Jun 21, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
are you done with training? How many hours have you been working so far?
We go to the line next week and we will work the regular hours. Right now I believr thier working 9 hrs.
santi

United States

#262 Jun 22, 2012
Yaah got put in rrs 4 mnths ago finally orientation on 29..
John

Brooklyn, NY

#263 Jun 23, 2012
Any one got orientation for jnap anytime soon wondering when the next group is being called I don't know what location there sending me to they just said I'm hired and to wait for orientation assuming I'm going to jnap since its the location that I know is hiring
Hope29

Lansing, MI

#264 Jun 23, 2012
John wrote:
Any one got orientation for jnap anytime soon wondering when the next group is being called I don't know what location there sending me to they just said I'm hired and to wait for orientation assuming I'm going to jnap since its the location that I know is hiring
JOHN have you taken your drug and physical test yet, you said you're waiting for orientation, and how long do it take for them to call for you're drug and physical test? Please response thank you.
Hope29

Lansing, MI

#265 Jun 24, 2012
t town tony wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife got a call to start at Dundee engine (they said full time), do the orientation emails go out on Friday?
Do u know if Dundee is still hiring? And is it a long waiting process for them on hiring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 51 min Thepoeticcookie 15,400
Auto Loan 2 hr cranked up 3
Investigation (Jul '13) 4 hr TheGeneralBitches 378
contract talks (Sep '14) 9 hr Mr mustache 462
Union Bros: Read This ..........Or You Will Reg... 10 hr nine5 22
What shift has the best girls at WTAP? 13 hr Sir Geo 5
tier 2 vote to better yourselves 20 hr ssp 39
More from around the web