BTU

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

I took my physical and drug test 4 day ago but have not gotten a call for Orientation. Does anyone know how long it takes. Anxiety starting to kick it,
any information would be helpful.
Pware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

You will get an email to fill out Pre employment papers next. When you go to fill those out that's when you will find out when your orientation date is.
BTU

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Pware wrote:
You will get an email to fill out Pre employment papers next. When you go to fill those out that's when you will find out when your orientation date is.
Thank you so much
BAPKING

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

You probably are one that will be called down the line to back fill when others were fired. Your credentials might have been at a lower level than others. You will get a call in the future.
Pware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

BTU wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much
No problem ... Good luck to you !
hoping

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

I had my drug test and physical almost 2 weeks ago and still have not been given a orientation date either
BTU

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

hoping wrote:
I had my drug test and physical almost 2 weeks ago and still have not been given a orientation date either
Still waiting no call or email. The waiting is driving me bonker!
samIam05

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

i got my offer of employment email a few days ago - i accepted and they sent another email that had me click on it and i filled out some info that it said is needed for all external new hires. Then it says immediately following submission of this information ur details will be reviewed & u will be notified regarding next steps with chrysler.. Im a nervous wreck lol - how long does it take from that email to be set up with physical & drug test??
hoping

West Branch, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

samIam05 wrote:
i got my offer of employment email a few days ago - i accepted and they sent another email that had me click on it and i filled out some info that it said is needed for all external new hires. Then it says immediately following submission of this information ur details will be reviewed & u will be notified regarding next steps with chrysler.. Im a nervous wreck lol - how long does it take from that email to be set up with physical & drug test??
It took about a week and after the drug test and physical it took about two weeks I go employment paper work tomorrow and to sterling stamping Friday

Since: Mar 12

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

hoping wrote:
<quoted text>
It took about a week and after the drug test and physical it took about two weeks I go employment paper work tomorrow and to sterling stamping Friday
Thanks :-) I just got both my emails for drug test & physical- I got tomorrow for physical- what exactly do they do at a physical?
hoping

Swartz Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Physical is easy walk in a striaght line. Touch your nose turn your hands frontwards and backwards and a eye exam. Easy easy
mill

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

BTU wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting no call or email. The waiting is driving me bonker!
I waited 17 days after drug test and physical to get emailed for paperwork and I was going nuts. I was told it could take 15 days to upload the results to chryler's computers. I filled out paperwork a week and a half ago and have orientation on friday the 16th. I was told after I completed orientation I would get a call to start within 2 to 14 days. So I'm assuming they are still bringing people in, good luck.
BTU

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

mill wrote:
<quoted text>
I waited 17 days after drug test and physical to get emailed for paperwork and I was going nuts. I was told it could take 15 days to upload the results to chryler's computers. I filled out paperwork a week and a half ago and have orientation on friday the 16th. I was told after I completed orientation I would get a call to start within 2 to 14 days. So I'm assuming they are still bringing people in, good luck.
Thanks
Budlight301

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

i had orientation march 3rd and still have not been called yet!
mill

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Budlight301 wrote:
i had orientation march 3rd and still have not been called yet!
I would guess that you would be called within the next few days if the lady was correct when I filled out my paperwork. She said 2 to 14 days. Someone on here also said it goes off the last four of your sss#. The last four of mine starts with a 9 so I guess well see. If the last four of yours is high maybe theres some truth to it.
Budlight301

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

14th day still no call wtf
jonroboue

Bay City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

I still have not got my drug test and physical yet. Going on four weeks since my phone interview and I was told I passed.
mill

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Budlight301 wrote:
14th day still no call wtf
I just had orientation today and the lady said they are still back logged about 150 people from the march 3rd and 10th orientations. She said they were having a hard time training people fast enough. She told us it could be three weeks before we all get called because they still need to get people in from the 3rd and 10th orientations. Hopefully you will get called soon, good luck.

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

took my physical and drug test yesterday morning- now just waiting to hear something- kinda worried cuz my blood pressure was a little high- hope to hear something soon

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

jonroboue wrote:
I still have not got my drug test and physical yet. Going on four weeks since my phone interview and I was told I passed.
It was like that for me too. I recieved a phone call out of the blue for the drug test. So keep an eye on that phone and you email.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wtap tpt 39 min Jessica29 1
2004 Neon noisey rear supension 1 hr SDAVID 5
Good Bye C shift BAP 2 hr d rose 16
Pool seniority 3 hr O wat 2
Do you think it is a good idea for an UAW emplo... 3 hr A Chrysler employee 5
corporate date? 3 hr Why 6
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 4 hr Happy 2,161
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 5 hr Brandonh736 14,051

Search the Chrysler Forum:

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••