Toledo orientation
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
General lee

Toledo, OH

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Had anyone heard anything about the Toledo plant bringing people on yet? Almost May and haven't heard anything. I have had a job offer since middle of February
Clueless

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Sometime in May that's the word!!!
Jeeper83

Temperance, MI

#3 Apr 16, 2013
General lee wrote:
Had anyone heard anything about the Toledo plant bringing people on yet? Almost May and haven't heard anything. I have had a job offer since middle of February
New Hires start at Wrangler line about a month ago one hundred thirty,Third week of May another three hunderd new hires will be on first shift.Took a Tour of the New Cherokee Factory seen the Jobs Boards talk to people on the floor.Second Shift Teamleader will be going to First Shift learn jobs,Some New Hires will become Teamleader how are they pick don,t know.On second shift.

Since: Feb 13

Toledo, OH

#4 Apr 16, 2013
thanks as always jeeper83. For the past 6 months your info has always been spot on. Its encouraging that for 300 of us new hires this crazy hiring process will be over soon. 300 next month and a lot more at the end of summer.
General lee

Toledo, OH

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Greatly appreciated jeeper. Your info really helps
jeepcherokee

Toledo, OH

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Jeepers do you know the second shift is starting up? If I just got offer this week is it possible I could make first shift?
jeepcherokee

Toledo, OH

#8 Apr 25, 2013
when*
JeepKL

Medina, OH

#9 Apr 25, 2013
First 300 are going to work days. Im assuming if you're orienting now then thats where you will end up.
jeepcherokee wrote:
Jeepers do you know the second shift is starting up? If I just got offer this week is it possible I could make first shift?
General lee

Toledo, OH

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Hiring here is confusing. I still don't get how they decide who goes to work first lol. I seem people on here got offer in march and have been called in. I got mine early February and still have not heard anything
RETIRED

Muskego, WI

#11 Apr 26, 2013
General lee wrote:
Hiring here is confusing. I still don't get how they decide who goes to work first lol. I seem people on here got offer in march and have been called in. I got mine early February and still have not heard anything
did you ever think that = "you're not getting the job" = no job for you = hahaghahahaha
General lee

Toledo, OH

#12 Apr 26, 2013
I did think that.... Then a realized that your position will be open. So I figured I'm good

Since: Mar 13

Starkville, MS

#13 May 2, 2013
What all should you bring to orientation with you besides what they're asking?(ie lunch, work clothes, etc.)
Bianca

Cordova, TN

#14 May 2, 2013
Blackem X wrote:
What all should you bring to orientation with you besides what they're asking?(ie lunch, work clothes, etc.)
orientation you should dress casual bring pen and pad and something that will keep you woke!!

Starkville, MS

#15 May 2, 2013
Bianca wrote:
<quoted text> orientation you should dress casual bring pen and pad and something that will keep you woke!!
Good looking out for the info. Is there a lunch break? Will I need to bring food and how long does it last?
Test

Maumee, OH

#16 May 2, 2013
General lee wrote:
I did think that.... Then a realized that your position will be open. So I figured I'm good
That was a good one!!!
Almost retired

Brinkhaven, OH

#17 May 2, 2013
Blackem X wrote:
<quoted text>
Good looking out for the info. Is there a lunch break? Will I need to bring food and how long does it last?
breakfast and lunch are provided the first two days of orientation, but the third day when you come to the plant you might want to bring a lunch or money for subway that is here at the plant.

Starkville, MS

#18 May 2, 2013
Almost retired wrote:
<quoted text>
breakfast and lunch are provided the first two days of orientation, but the third day when you come to the plant you might want to bring a lunch or money for subway that is here at the plant.
Thanks appreciate the heads up! That's awfully nice of them...lol
NewHire

Fairfax, VA

#19 May 2, 2013
They have donuts the first day at the plant and coffe.
Bianca

Cordova, TN

#20 May 3, 2013
Blackem X wrote:
<quoted text>
nope if you want to but they feed you lol very welll also yes its hour lunch break

Toledo, OH

#21 May 3, 2013
Bianca wrote:
<quoted text> nope if you want to but they feed you lol very welll also yes its hour lunch break
Ok...I'll just eat something before I get there in case their definition of breakfast is cofee and doughnuts. And i'll have some bread in case I gotta go grab me a lunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conductors coming to JNAP 24 min silly rabbit 36
Sterling Stamping 55 min Uawhore 31
Should I accept temp position at Sterling Heights 1 hr Trump 36
Bonus in September 1 hr Trump 22
WTAP to close down 2 hr Uawhore 28
BAP Uniforms 8 hr Sergio Jr 3
Uaw president 16 hr fmla 12
More from around the web