chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
moenizzle

Plymouth, MI

#5542 Apr 25, 2013
realnice1detroiter wrote:
<quoted text>I feel like I've been waiting forever(Aug 8).
I just apply to Detroit Manufacturing Systems. Going through the process with them. I hear it a good company. See what happens while I wait.
Did u go to michigan works on fort street to apply for DMS? I was gonna go wednesday but i was sick. I just quit working at their sister company and was going to try n go to DMS because its closer. Do you know if they are having another hiring event?
T Baby

United States

#5543 Apr 25, 2013
Just got a "still in consideration" e-mail...made me feel alot better to know i'm still moving along in the process. I'll continue to pray & be partient!!!:)
realnice1detroit er

Northville, MI

#5544 Apr 25, 2013
moenizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u go to michigan works on fort street to apply for DMS? I was gonna go wednesday but i was sick. I just quit working at their sister company and was going to try n go to DMS because its closer. Do you know if they are having another hiring event?
Yes I did. I actually went on Tuesday. Had my interview Wednesday. I was offered a job and when to take my physical, eye exam, and drug test today. Now just waiting for start date. I don't know when the next event is, but they need 80 people by the end of the month. Only 19 out of 70, went forward from my group. Check Michigan Works website all day, because they post it sometimes at the last minute and on the weekends.
jeepcherokee

Toledo, OH

#5545 Apr 25, 2013
Received my conditional offer this week. Anyone receive theirs recently and have an orientation date?
Toledo

Toledo, OH

#5546 Apr 25, 2013
jeepcherokee wrote:
Received my conditional offer this week. Anyone receive theirs recently and have an orientation date?
i know orientation emails are going out for may 1st start date. i just recd my conditional offer later last week then did physical this week and received congrats this week. so i'm guessing i will be in second group
Bianca

Cordova, TN

#5547 Apr 25, 2013
Hey everybody its been sooooo long but I finally received my orientation email for May 1st!!!! Let me run it down Aug 8th applied for Detroit December got a offer and took drug test and physical CC changed on December 28th
jeepcherokee

Toledo, OH

#5548 Apr 25, 2013
Does anyone know how many people are in this first group of hires in May?

Since: Jan 13

Washington, DC

#5549 Apr 25, 2013
Bianca wrote:
Hey everybody its been sooooo long but I finally received my orientation email for May 1st!!!! Let me run it down Aug 8th applied for Detroit December got a offer and took drug test and physical CC changed on December 28th
Congrats, what plant??

Since: Jan 13

Flint, MI

#5550 Apr 25, 2013
realnice1detroiter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I hope things work out for you too. I had my interview today. I was offered a position at $11/hour. I take my physical, vision, and drug test tomorrow. On my way!
Congratulations on your new opportunity. How do you go about applying for Detroit Manufacturing Systems?
Brownbomber23

Elyria, OH

#5551 Apr 25, 2013
T Baby wrote:
Just got a "still in consideration" e-mail...made me feel alot better to know i'm still moving along in the process. I'll continue to pray & be partient!!!:)
GREAT!
realnice1detroit er

Livonia, MI

#5552 Apr 25, 2013
MsKrystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your new opportunity. How do you go about applying for Detroit Manufacturing Systems?
Thank you. You have to go through Michigan Works. That's the only way to get in. They post the hiring event dates on their website.
ToledoGirl

United States

#5553 Apr 25, 2013
I got my email earlier today for May 1st I'm soo happy see you there Bianca lol
ToledoGirl

United States

#5554 Apr 25, 2013
Oh I didn't notice your for Detroit I'm going to Toledo
Bianca

Cordova, TN

#5555 Apr 25, 2013
SimplyMe248 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats, what plant??

warren stamping plant
Jenn

United States

#5556 Apr 26, 2013
Hi, app for Chrysler plants in Detroit in Aug 2012 and app for Tolendo plant Aug 2012 at the same time. Tolendo Ohio call me first and started the process. I'm undersided to what do.
Jenn

United States

#5557 Apr 26, 2013
T Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you apply for Toledo or Detroit.?
both of the
Jenn

United States

#5558 Apr 26, 2013
fri8 wrote:
@brownnomber23 try detroit you will have fair chance to get in, because toledo full of it
what do mean about when say that.
Jenn

United States

#5559 Apr 26, 2013
Jeeper83 wrote:
Well at Toledo Jeep Assembly we have Temp working over eleven years still waiting to be full time.And most work full time with no bonus or vacation pay and no right.Be smart and go for full time
are you from Detroit .
T Baby

Grosse Pointe, MI

#5560 Apr 26, 2013
I just got the e-mail to verify my education! I'm so happy! About to go make a copy of my diploma & fax it to them ASAP! They moving really quick so hopefully i'll be in soon!!! I'm ready to start workinggg!!!:)
red Philly fitted

United States

#5561 Apr 26, 2013
Ive had my congrats status since the first week of feb! Its almost may im just wondering how long will it actually take to get an orientation email? Ive been ready to work maybe the Detroit process is slower than i thought... goodluck everyone hope we all succeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Volkswagon buying ram/jeep 1 hr Rank 1
Labor market placement 2 hr SHAPLADY 3
10 amp fuse blows when in reverse 5 hr fmla 5
Caravan gets mo money 8 hr Shaniwua 1
Belv, TNAP down 4-7 months 2017 retooling 13 hr Nope 4
If Ram is going to SHAP then... 15 hr Shapman 5
Trump For President 16 hr Magnum Force 5
More from around the web